GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

I just got my lexus... Can anyone show me pics of there car for ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-04 | 04:38 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

yea same here...

dronell buddy.....

you even left out junctionGS ??

Last edited by CamRen; 08-07-04 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-07-04 | 04:53 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by jtanoyo1
Man, D, I feel insulted....
Originally posted by Captain Bone
Me too.

-Anthony
Originally posted by alsilverbullet
Me too!
Originally posted by CamRen
yea same here...
dronell buddy.....
you even left out junctionGS ??
Man you guys are so harsh Honestly, I just posted a few cars that I know are listed in the gallery and are different colors. Trust me, I really wasnt looking at it like that. I just rattled off a few cars, seriously guys. Easy on D2 eh LOL

, you guys are TOO much
Old 08-07-04 | 05:06 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

hmmmmmmmmmm

im boycotting d2 autosport

unless you say you like my car too

big can o' worms you opened D

LOL
Old 08-07-04 | 05:09 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by T.L.W.
hmmmmmmmmmm

im boycotting d2 autosport

unless you say you like my car too

big can o' worms you opened D

LOL
I know man, see what I get trying to help a new person and just making a 30second post. Now I'm gonna have to start another one of those "who's GS do you like and why thread"!!

Sometimes you get in trouble to doing the RIGHT thing!
Old 08-07-04 | 05:35 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by jtanoyo1
Man, D, I feel insulted....
damm d i feel very insulted
Old 08-07-04 | 07:05 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Default Re: I just got my lexus... Can anyone show me pics of there car for ideas?

Originally posted by gS3oOgiRl
Hey everyone.. I just got a GS 300 and i want to put new rims on it but i dont know which to get.. if i could get some suggestions and pics, it would be greatly apprecitated!! Thanks!
First thing you have to learn, GS300Girl, is that ClubLexus comes before food, water, and sleep. If you want help, you're going to have to spend all of your time here . j/k

2nd - My suggestion is that you DO NOT BUY IMMEDIATELY. Come up with a budget and determine what your reason for buying rims is for. Performance, Beauty, "Coolness", whatever. Thenspend a couple months looking around and asking questions. Find a few sets that are in budget and a few that are WAAAY over the budget. Over time your thoughts may change. I've been looking for the perfect set of rims for a year and just bought them last week. When I started, my budget was $2500.00 for a complete package. Then reality kicked in and I realized I wasn't going to meet MY PERSONAL goal if I stuck to that budget . Time passed, and I ended up getting what I wanted.

There are A LOT of members on this board that have purchased, sold, and purchased about 3 different sets of wheels before finding the right set. Maybe you'll want a set to get you over for a while until you can buy the ones you REALLY REALLY want.

You asked what to get but there are SO many styles and companies to choose from you have to give us a little more info. Is chrome a necessity? Are you looking for big rims? Better ride? Bling? Sex Appeal ?

Good luck.
Old 08-07-04 | 07:21 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Re: I just got my lexus... Can anyone show me pics of there car for ideas?

Originally posted by Darius2004
First thing you have to learn, GS300Girl, is that ClubLexus comes before food, water, and sleep. If you want help, you're going to have to spend all of your time here . j/k

2nd - My suggestion is that you DO NOT BUY IMMEDIATELY. Come up with a budget and determine what your reason for buying rims is for. Performance, Beauty, "Coolness", whatever. Thenspend a couple months looking around and asking questions. Find a few sets that are in budget and a few that are WAAAY over the budget. Over time your thoughts may change. I've been looking for the perfect set of rims for a year and just bought them last week. When I started, my budget was $2500.00 for a complete package. Then reality kicked in and I realized I wasn't going to meet MY PERSONAL goal if I stuck to that budget . Time passed, and I ended up getting what I wanted.

There are A LOT of members on this board that have purchased, sold, and purchased about 3 different sets of wheels before finding the right set. Maybe you'll want a set to get you over for a while until you can buy the ones you REALLY REALLY want.

You asked what to get but there are SO many styles and companies to choose from you have to give us a little more info. Is chrome a necessity? Are you looking for big rims? Better ride? Bling? Sex Appeal ?

Good luck.
well said Darius

this should be the auto response for this question
Old 08-07-04 | 07:28 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

i know i am late but i am also going to hate D
Old 08-07-04 | 09:11 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Yeah D you suck! j/k
Old 08-07-04 | 09:56 PM
Blackened
Lead Lap

Me too?!
Old 08-07-04 | 11:35 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Damn fellas, I feel like a battered wife here!!!! shucks, the PRESSURE!!!!! lol
Old 08-07-04 | 11:56 PM
Neo
The One

Man, D. Not only you left me out, you left out the whole color (and the different greens, and the different reds, ...)

Haha. Sorry D. Just jumping on the bandwagon.
Old 08-08-04 | 01:40 AM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Oh my..... I did open a can of worms didn't I?

Hahahah, us CL folks are a bunch of self-loving Lexus owners, aren't we? I can't seem to fathom why everybody here would like other people's cars more than mine!!!!!!

I AM J.U.S.T K.I.D.D.I.N.G.
Old 08-08-04 | 02:02 AM
gS3oOgiRl
Driver School Candidate

WOW.. Thanks everyone for all your reply's.. im still unsure really about what i want but i am gonna look around and definitely check out this website ALOT!... Im from Destin FL its by Panama City... My lexus is white and i just got a flat tire yesterday.. so i have to buy a new tire.. bummer owell.. thats what you get for tryin to not hit little animals!! i should have just hit the bastard!.. lol jk!!!
Old 08-08-04 | 02:10 AM
gS3oOgiRl
Driver School Candidate

oh and i dont have any pictures yet.. but i will soon.. i had a 98 eclipse and i did a lot of things to it... but now that i have the lexus i almost dont want to do anything cus i dont wanna ruin such a nice car.. its good how it is!!

Quick Reply: I just got my lexus... Can anyone show me pics of there car for ideas?