GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Just some pics of the aftermath of a burnout..

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-04, 06:16 PM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice burnout, now where's the vid.
Old 08-13-04, 10:54 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally posted by NT2SHBBY
I dunno, maybe because I JUST JOINED A MONTH AGO???!!!!! geesh.....

I don't appreciate stupidity..and a burnout, especially with expensive low profile tires is STUPIDITY IMO

I am done replying to this, as I find myself losing brain cells on each reply post
GO buy his car and you can tell him what to do with it, until then ........

One thing we strive for on CL is RESPECT. Respect his position by not being derrogatory. When you do NOT respect his position, you become the man causing strife. That does not go far on this website.

You know what opinions are like .......... and everyone has one. Whether or not you SHOVE it down someone's throat makes a difference over a simple offering of your opinion..... once.

Last edited by O. L. T.; 08-13-04 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-13-04, 11:25 PM
FutureGS400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I strongly believe that everyone is entitled to my opinion!
So here ya go:

~ Burnouts are great-but not in front of MY house or on my street. Too many kids, unsightly black tire marks etc. (Mutual respect for the neighbors ya know?)

~ Pictures of tire marks are not really very interesting. Pics of cars doing burnouts are more interesting and video clips of cars doing burnouts are great! (just my opinion of course!)

~ Anybody has the right to post pics of black tire marks and do burnouts on whatever size tire and wherever they want (subject to rule #1 above of course).

~ I agree that we should always disagree agreeably!

NOTE: The above opinions are expressed with the utmost respect and are not intended in any way to cause anger, sadness, stress, grief or any other negative emotions. If they do, TOO BAD!! (j/k )
Old 08-14-04, 12:17 AM
Blackened
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, nice burn out
I'm Mike, I believe we met at HIN Chicago remember? How's your gs goin so far? Looked like you have a great time
Old 08-14-04, 03:34 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by RMMGS4
Now in your case, bragging about driving from Queens to Manhattan in 7 mins flat, endangers innocent commuters all around you. Talk about STUPIDITY ?

Stupidity isn't driving fast on the highway to a destination. Stupidy IS doing burnouts on a SMALL RESIDENTIAL street, where ANYONE can cross in front of his car at any given moment.

By driving fast on the highway, who am I endangering?? People don't cross or walk on the highway, that's just asking to be roadkill.

So wait, I'll anticipate your response "driving on the highway fast is STUPID" right? I know that's what you are going to say. So I'll respond with this "NOT AS STUPID AS DOING BURNOUTS IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET"

And I merely used that as a response to him telling me a driving like a "woman" which is sexist, retarded and an oxymoron to say the least, considering EVERY woman in NYC drives like CRAZY!!!! they certainly don't granny drive, which is probably a more apropos statement to make.

Granted, I'll waste my money....I mean really isn't a car a waste of money?? Modding it is, especially since they depreciate MORE as you mod. I take solice in saying that money wasting has become a hobby of mine, but at the same time you won't see me tossing $200 tires away to impress some 16 year old high school chicks down the block or even better yet, some guys on a forum most of which you will never ever meet in your life (with the exception of the locals)
Old 08-14-04, 05:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,254 Likes on 1,368 Posts

OK, that's enough.

Nice burnout