GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

furious....look (valet curbed my wheels)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-04, 04:39 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Those Pics make my blood pressure rise. Thats sooo incompetent.

I surely hope they will take care of you. The ticket they give out, could say that they are un-conditionally NOT responsible for any damages.

I hope this is not your case.

NEVER use valet service. It's not worth the hassle of getting any damage repaired.

Let us know how it goes.
Old 08-15-04, 04:48 PM
omegagavin
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Find out who did it and return the favor on his POS car.
Old 08-15-04, 09:56 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude if I were you, i'd get that valet driver and "curb-rash" his face on the pavement....
Old 08-16-04, 05:40 AM
NesTea420
Pole Position

man that sux!!! I usually pay little somthing ahead and ask them to park the car in the front and to take care of it...it usually works.
Old 08-16-04, 06:57 AM
ias
Pole Position

thats what really sux i did pay the guy extra to leave it in the front!!
Old 08-16-04, 09:57 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally posted by Captain Bone
As a person who has a friend who is in valet, I am not at all surprised.

Still, I am sorry to hear of your experience.

Good luck in your pursuit of getting it paid for.

-Anthony
Yep,same here. That's why I neeeeeeever valet, actually once in Vegas, but that's it. Other people complain and say why are you being cheap...blah blah blah. Once they drive off, you don't see where your car is going and coming from. I rather walk. They treat our cars worst than a rental b/c it's a higher end car and wanted "to see" how fast this thing can peel off, corner here, corner there and other unimaginable things. Good luck.
Old 08-16-04, 10:35 AM
ias
Pole Position

well the owner of the vallet company and the gm of omni called me at 8:00 this morning to let me know that they got the report and it will be taken serious however they need no more than 48 hours to review the case. so we will see what happens i will keep you posted, if you happen to see a crazy hostige situation at the omni, you know who it is!
Old 08-16-04, 02:50 PM
HoracioGS4
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck man...
Old 08-16-04, 05:04 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out OK.
Old 08-16-04, 08:49 PM
Cadd
Lexus Test Driver

Damn, that pic really pisses me off!

That's the reason I never valet any of my cars. My friends and family call me cheap, but I know they get in the car and the minute they turn the corner, they will abuse the crap outta it (my friend worked as a valet before, so I know)....plus, if I were 18, I would be doing the same thing to some poor old guys car.

I hope they do right by you bro. Keep us posted.
Old 08-17-04, 01:23 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by ias
well the owner of the vallet company and the gm of omni called me at 8:00 this morning to let me know that they got the report and it will be taken serious however they need no more than 48 hours to review the case. so we will see what happens i will keep you posted, if you happen to see a crazy hostige situation at the omni, you know who it is!
glad that they are looking into that seriously. looking forward to your updates in couple of days!
Old 08-17-04, 07:16 AM
NAZTY97
Lead Lap

Received 38 Likes on 20 Posts

that's typical here in houston ( as i live here )... i had replaced my old rims and i have nick missing out a brand new rim on the lip that I know I didn't do,... but I valet more than i should, and i posted in the lobby about some punk valet fool who stole a iPaq 1945 out of my center console,...so i feel your pain.

Last edited by NAZTY97; 08-17-04 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-17-04, 07:43 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by ias
which omni hotel was it? i live a good 15-20mins from the one on i10 and eldridge let me know if you going to do a hold up over there haha
Old 08-17-04, 09:14 AM
ias
Pole Position

hahahah its the omi buy the galleria...i think its on riverway.
Old 08-21-04, 09:33 AM
ias
Pole Position

ok , i m finally getting somewhere, after talking to the valet owner he basicaly told me i was out of luck, so i took it to the next level and called the corporate manager for all of texas, he said he would get to the bottom of it, after waiting thru the week i got a couple calls saying they were still looking into it and friday morning i got a call saying they were going to refer me back to the valet owner, this made me even more mad because he was the first to tell me i was out of luck. so i asked who the corporate manager's manager was. he did not like that question he basicaly told me they would not help, and if i called them he wouldnt help me anymore! so naturally i called his boss(what's the worst that could happen). so i told his boss the situation and how he threatend me. needless to say within 10 minutes i recieved a call from a guy in houston that said he would be in san antonio saturday(today) to look at my car. .....i will let everyone know what happens next.

Quick Reply: furious....look (valet curbed my wheels)