GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

--- Post PICS of your car ---

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-05, 01:26 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vborder
Here is mine....Just have it for 2 months and i love it ...will never own anything else besides a lexus Anyways its nothing like the other cars but its something...I wanted 2 piece staggered
rims but my budget is tight....so i got these wheels for a great deal(1000) so i rather ride on these
then factorys....Peace out!
Vborder. No, I couldn't see your photo, I was being sarcastic . The ride looks like, nice effect with the sun in the back!

Thanks Tek!

//
Old 09-29-05, 01:32 PM
vborder
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kinda figure that D, but my mind was blank so i didn't know which way to response since i was trying to get the pic up....
Old 09-29-05, 01:49 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by vborder
Here is mine....Just have it for 2 months and i love it ...will never own anything else besides a lexus Anyways its nothing like the other cars but its something...I wanted 2 piece staggered
rims but my budget is tight....so i got these wheels for a great deal(1000) so i rather ride on these
then factorys....Peace out!
hey, its all about working within your budget...I did the same with my wheels, what with it being my daily driver. Anyway, looks like your off to a good start, so keep up the good work on your mods....by the way...welcome to CL if I didnt already welcome you in another post
Old 09-29-05, 01:59 PM
JacobT
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Dave,

Your car is always on top of the food chain here on CL. I guess the only mod missing on your car is the Q45 projection headlight conversion. Is it scheduled somewhere down the road

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guess I'm due for some update pics too

So shiny, sometimes it doesn't look black onyx anymore

Not the best focus, but I really like the angle of this shot.
Old 09-29-05, 02:02 PM
vborder
Lead Lap

Thanks Mark...Youre my first welcomer...i never posted anything about being a newbie, my fault, but anyways im glad im here now...im always checking in but that was just to read the threads, so Hello everyone!
Old 09-29-05, 03:15 PM
aristogirl
Rookie

Default Here is mine

Old 09-29-05, 03:40 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by aristogirl
very nice ...I wonder how my car would look w/ blue headlights or how about smoked

looks good
Old 09-29-05, 03:42 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guess I'm due for some update pics too

So shiny, sometimes it doesn't look black onyx anymore

Not the best focus, but I really like the angle of this shot.
Dave you know how I feel about your car
Old 09-29-05, 03:45 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

how hard is it to have the lights tinted blue like that? And how would affect out headlights, knowing how the condensation problem is (not to mention having to buff them clear every so often when they start getting yellowish)...would the tint come off if were to clean the outsides??

Either way, i really like that blue tint look...that might be a future lighting mod for me (or at least more cost effective then getting hid's I would think).
Old 09-29-05, 04:10 PM
aristogirl
Rookie

Originally Posted by markgs4
how hard is it to have the lights tinted blue like that? And how would affect out headlights, knowing how the condensation problem is (not to mention having to buff them clear every so often when they start getting yellowish)...would the tint come off if were to clean the outsides??

Either way, i really like that blue tint look...that might be a future lighting mod for me (or at least more cost effective then getting hid's I would think).
Its not hard at all. Its the same material they use for the clear bra. For me it does not affect the lights at all. One of the main reasons I did it was because my lights were a foggy yellow and it looked dirty. With the blue u can't tell, they look clean. The tint dosen't come off its like a sticker. I had the back ones done too and i just recently took them off, they left no residue.
Old 09-29-05, 04:17 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Its not hard at all. Its the same material they use for the clear bra. For me it does not affect the lights at all. One of the main reasons I did it was because my lights were a foggy yellow and it looked dirty. With the blue u can't tell, they look clean. The tint dosen't come off its like a sticker. I had the back ones done too and i just recently took them off, they left no residue.
thanks for the info...now I have to find someone that can do this. Hopefully one of the vendors at the weekend EOS meet can provide that service! thanks again, and props to you and your nicely modded ride
Old 09-29-05, 04:43 PM
sockfocks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

"It's just a real clean Toyota"
LMAO...thats too funny....KSU1998
Old 09-29-05, 06:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,256 Likes on 1,370 Posts

Originally Posted by JacobT
Dave,

Your car is always on top of the food chain here on CL. I guess the only mod missing on your car is the Q45 projection headlight conversion. Is it scheduled somewhere down the road
Thanks Jacob and others! Actually, no I don't plan on doing the Q45 headlight conversion. I've got the Titanium-finish Sportdesign headlights and personally prefer them to the way the Q45 retro's look.

Oh, and welcome vBorder!
Old 09-30-05, 10:39 AM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Hey another "Goldie"! Nice and clean set up....are those Work EXE's? And are they 19s? Last question - that light blue tint would be be hot on a white GS, do you have any night or dusk shots with the lights on???

//

Last edited by TwentyTen; 09-30-05 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-30-05, 10:51 AM
aristogirl
Rookie

Originally Posted by Darius2010

Hey another "Goldie"! Nice and clean set up....are those Work EXE's? And are they 19s? Last question - that light blue tint would be be hot on a white GS, do you have any night or dusk shots with the lights on???

//
Yes they are the Work EXXE 19's. No night pics but will do. HEll ya they will look clean on a white GS

Quick Reply: --- Post PICS of your car ---