GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

HUMBLED by a GS400-dusted N disgusted

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-01, 09:57 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alas I had the worst car spanking in a long time tonight. W/my friend in the passenger seat..I had a
short and very brutal battle w/a gold GS400 w/gold rims
in the bay area.

WE didn't start at a light. I was making a left turn onto a road and he was makin a right. We were in the same rod after that(him in the right and me in the left.

BOY was it a butt whipping.

I went as fast as I could to 90mph up that road....
That GS400 went FASTER than I did and kept pulling away. MAN it wasn't even close...

I would say it was AT LEAST 5-6 car lengths that the GS400 was at before it was all said and done.

Although I did slow up in the middle weary of cops..but it wouldn't have mattered much..I may have had gained a half a car length...whoopee.

I remember Muhammad from swift-racing warning me that at full throttle, the GS400 would dust my 93 SC4 REALLY bad. I had been toying w/GS4's around my way enough but never got beat this bad. I KNOW what he's talking about now.

No excuses. That car had no forced induction, no torque conveter..nothing. It was just that fast..stock.
and mine...that slow.

VERY humbling.

Whoever that was in the gold GS400. MY hat goes off to you. That is a FAST *****...
I concede that the GS400 is a MUCH faster stock car. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Anthracite SC.

Muhammad? Marken? You guys there?
HELP!!!
Old 04-27-01, 07:46 PM
nanotech
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

gold gs with gold rims ! I wonder what that looks like ?