GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Probably the first riced out GS i've seen

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-04, 05:39 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by NT2SHBBY
that baby blue lex looks like it's on a lot on Jamaica Ave...and if that's the case.....NUFF SAID (for those NYers who know what I'm referring to)

as for NY Wizard, this is the first time I've ever seen that car........and the LAST TIME at that!!!!

what a waste of an already rare colored GS at that...

and to say you got a boosted 400, when in realty you rock a 300 with an intake is just plain gay and

remind me to laugh at this cat when and if I see him roaming the streets of NYC.
ive seen this guy in person as has Dman63 and D2

he actually has a business helping people hook up their rides

ill say one thing for him he's been in magazines (plush) and hes been on TV(espn)

and for all the ***** he gets on here about his CAR in the magazine article

he STILL gave love to Club Lexus not too mention he always uploads pics

on here

so while i think his car is way overdone it must make him happpy and he wins trophies

and i have no idea where im going with so..........
Old 11-13-04, 06:37 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i respect NYWIZARD on the fact he has a show car... it might not be appealing to us because of ho much stuff is on it but it is a show car... sad to say but at a show he would prlly beat my car.. just lots of mods and we all know at shows thats what the judges look for.. not quality but quanity.
Old 11-13-04, 06:44 AM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Threre is a thread on IS300.net that shows more pictures

http://www.is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=230822

The car wouldn't be so bad if it had some diffrent wheels and a less agressive kit...but diffrent strokes for diffrent folks
Old 11-13-04, 07:32 AM
DuttyLeXus
Pole Position

Originally posted by NT2SHBBY
that baby blue lex looks like it's on a lot on Jamaica Ave...and if that's the case.....NUFF SAID (for those NYers who know what I'm referring to)
lol i know wat yah sayin....

i never seen pics of him on clublexus....btw most of the time i see a female driving that ting
Old 11-13-04, 08:32 AM
LexFather

Originally posted by GammaLex
Wasnt he a member in Florida? His name was Cosm damn that car traveled. NYWizard's twin LOL

EDIT: never mined heres his GS similer though
I do like the fact its painted the M3 blue. Droooooooooool

Old 11-13-04, 08:36 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by alredxiii
Threre is a thread on IS300.net that shows more pictures

[

The car wouldn't be so bad if it had some diffrent wheels and a less agressive kit...but diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

hmmm...ya think his friend's expedition has a negative camber problem much??

TLW, his car belongs in Plush-if you ever seen that mag and the cars that come outta it are ghetto fabulous at that...

I mean really...Derrick was talkin bout a blazer with civic headlights......I know well about that car and come on people....a Chevy Blazer with HONDA CIVIC headlights?????!!!???!?!!!!!!

There's also a Honda Civic convertible with Lexus SC430 headlights.........
Old 11-13-04, 08:37 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

That smurfy color looks nasty on the GS too.
Old 11-13-04, 09:00 AM
LexFather

Originally posted by SexySC
That smurfy color looks nasty on the GS too.
LMAO! Smurfy!!! lol

Old 11-13-04, 09:03 AM
LexFather

I found the smurf that painted it...
Attached Thumbnails Probably the first riced out GS i've seen-smurf.jpg  

Old 11-13-04, 09:17 AM
rodel
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

That's the Crux body kit.The powder blue/bling bling rims combo doesn't make the GS very appealing. NY Wizard, on the other hand...no comment.

Check this car out. IMO, it's not so bad. I don't know about he grill though.

Last edited by rodel; 11-13-04 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-13-04, 09:28 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

LOL....wow yall really hate this guy.Or his car. Why is that?

I have seen this car b4 back when Funk Flex had his car show at Englishtown, and many thought that it was very ugly. And that kit is hella ugly no matter what color its in.

There was a blue Lex at that show that put his to shame. It had a better body kit, and it had TV's as wide as the seat in the back.They motored up and everything. Defiantely overkill, (sitting so close to a TV that big would kill your eyes) but it was cool to see something like that.

And why is he posing like that in front of his car?
Old 11-13-04, 10:59 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i will get this in b4 a moderator closes this thread. for some of the new guys who don't know what has happen in the past with this guy. the issue was never really how he mods his car. that we don't care about that ,its his car, we never did we just didn't like it but the REAL issue with this guy was always his attitude, he thinks his car is the bomb and had no hair on his tounge about telling people so. we used to b able to write comments in the gallery and this guys used to go around and try to battle people in the gallery saying his car was the thang from heaven and the best GS out there. he used to post pics of other gs's at shows he won and write that they were no competion to him and write things like they were 2nd to him or 3rd and that they had no chance against him. than he went on to try to call out some members here like lxogood, me, and camren about how we copied him and how his is a real show car , its got messy with this guy in the gallery. many times. this is why we can no longer write comments in the gallery. than thier was the whole J-Lo thing where he put up a pic of him next to a J-Lo poster and said it was real, a lot of guys called him a fake but he stayed saying it was real...lol he goes to shows and says all cars are ugly next to his, a couple members here were at shows that he lost and he went up the judges screaming "why i lose", guys here could give u the times and facts when he has done this, shoot just recently at HIN in Atlantic City, a member ran into him and he stated how some of the CL cars we had there were ugly and plain not knowing the guy who he was talking too was from CL...lol i'll let him(certain member) tell that story..lol this guy can mod his car anyway he wants , its his car. but don't come off like your the king of modding and everyone else is behind u. this is what i personally and a lot here don't like...well that was a vent so i'll leave it alone now....

as far as cosm's car. he's a local buddy of mine, his car is in the shop getting some major work done. this is going to be a staright show car. he's got a new less agressive kit, new high quality staggard wheels and a fresh new 350z royal blue paint job coming that will look sick. when his car comes out the shop i'll take pics. its gonna look awesome i know..

Last edited by bluelex; 11-13-04 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-13-04, 10:59 AM
HKS_GS430
Pole Position

the truck is on bags,, if he slammed the gs it would make it look a lil better.. too much stuff going on with the car,, but it will win at a show because of the extensive mods..

Last edited by HKS_GS430; 11-13-04 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-13-04, 11:04 AM
asci01
Pole Position

Originally posted by magneto112
LOL....wow yall really hate this guy.Or his car. Why is that?

I have seen this car b4 back when Funk Flex had his car show at Englishtown, and many thought that it was very ugly. And that kit is hella ugly no matter what color its in.

There was a blue Lex at that show that put his to shame. It had a better body kit, and it had TV's as wide as the seat in the back.They motored up and everything. Defiantely overkill, (sitting so close to a TV that big would kill your eyes) but it was cool to see something like that.

And why is he posing like that in front of his car?
Good question !
Old 11-13-04, 11:08 AM
rodel
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by asci01
Good question !
That's the official "G"s stance.

Last edited by rodel; 11-13-04 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Probably the first riced out GS i've seen