GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Probably the first riced out GS i've seen

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-04, 11:50 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

oh well, another thread about these cars... i am not going to say much, waste of my time
Old 11-13-04, 12:27 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by rominl
oh well, another thread about these cars... i am not going to say much, waste of my time

LOL you already wasted your time by posting that
Old 11-13-04, 12:30 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
i will get this in b4 a moderator closes this thread. for some of the new guys who don't know what has happen in the past with this guy. the issue was never really how he mods his car. that we don't care about that ,its his car, we never did we just didn't like it but the REAL issue with this guy was always his attitude, he thinks his car is the bomb and had no hair on his tounge about telling people so. we used to b able to write comments in the gallery and this guys used to go around and try to battle people in the gallery saying his car was the thang from heaven and the best GS out there. he used to post pics of other gs's at shows he won and write that they were no competion to him and write things like they were 2nd to him or 3rd and that they had no chance against him. than he went on to try to call out some members here like lxogood, me, and camren about how we copied him and how his is a real show car , its got messy with this guy in the gallery. many times. this is why we can no longer write comments in the gallery. than thier was the whole J-Lo thing where he put up a pic of him next to a J-Lo poster and said it was real, a lot of guys called him a fake but he stayed saying it was real...lol he goes to shows and says all cars are ugly next to his, a couple members here were at shows that he lost and he went up the judges screaming "why i lose", guys here could give u the times and facts when he has done this, shoot just recently at HIN in Atlantic City, a member ran into him and he stated how some of the CL cars we had there were ugly and plain not knowing the guy who he was talking too was from CL...lol i'll let him(certain member) tell that story..lol this guy can mod his car anyway he wants , its his car. but don't come off like your the king of modding and everyone else is behind u. this is what i personally and a lot here don't like...well that was a vent so i'll leave it alone now....

as far as cosm's car. he's a local buddy of mine, his car is in the shop getting some major work done. this is going to be a staright show car. he's got a new less agressive kit, new high quality staggard wheels and a fresh new 350z royal blue paint job coming that will look sick. when his car comes out the shop i'll take pics. its gonna look awesome i know..

haha ... how do you remember all this??? damn... that was a LONG time ago, i almost forgot about him calling us out!! haha CL back in the days... was so much more WiLd with all the flaming Etc.... its calm down alot more... its better this way

Old 11-13-04, 12:35 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Than thier was the whole J-Lo thing where he put up a pic of him next to a J-Lo poster and said it was real, a lot of guys called him a fake but he stayed saying it was real...lol

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! read the description under the pic. What a TOOL.
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...at=500&page=10

Last edited by GammaLex; 11-13-04 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-13-04, 12:36 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks Bluelex for sharing....while this is my first post, Ive been surfing the site for almost a year now, and always wondered what the deal was with NYWizard and his unique tastes, and wondered why I'd always catch random comments about him by other members. I personally cant talk as my 98 GS400 is still pretty much stock (with the exception on a K&N Intake that I put in recently), but I definitely appreciate and respect the views of our elder CL statesman. I've learned so much from this site over the last year (I'm pretty much on here everyday reading threads, and drooling at these amazing cars) and hope one day to have a GS that is worthy of being parked next to the majority of fine cars on this site.

Wow, my first post!....feels good to come out of my shell =) Thanks for reading.

MJ
Old 11-13-04, 12:36 PM
Cobra V
Driver

wow, i didn't intend to start a flame war moderators, and i apologize if i did or if this thread turns into one . honestly i didn't even think the owner of that GS would possibly post here, since all the rides i've seen in your sigs are clean and beauuutiful - i figured if someone riced out a GS here, they'd get flamed off, which for good reason, they should . this isn't a honda civic we're talking about .

also, i didn't know so many NY people were here, sup brolys!? i hope to get in on a NY meet or something when i get my GS
Old 11-13-04, 01:28 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

i will get this in b4 a moderator closes this thread. for some of the new guys who don't know what has happen in the past with this guy. the issue was never really how he mods his car. that we don't care about that ,its his car, we never did we just didn't like it but the REAL issue with this guy was always his attitude, he thinks his car is the bomb and had no hair on his tounge about telling people so. we used to b able to write comments in the gallery and this guys used to go around and try to battle people in the gallery saying his car was the thang from heaven and the best GS out there. he used to post pics of other gs's at shows he won and write that they were no competion to him and write things like they were 2nd to him or 3rd and that they had no chance against him. than he went on to try to call out some members here like lxogood, me, and camren about how we copied him and how his is a real show car , its got messy with this guy in the gallery. many times. this is why we can no longer write comments in the gallery. than thier was the whole J-Lo thing where he put up a pic of him next to a J-Lo poster and said it was real, a lot of guys called him a fake but he stayed saying it was real...lol he goes to shows and says all cars are ugly next to his, a couple members here were at shows that he lost and he went up the judges screaming "why i lose", guys here could give u the times and facts when he has done this, shoot just recently at HIN in Atlantic City, a member ran into him and he stated how some of the CL cars we had there were ugly and plain not knowing the guy who he was talking too was from CL...lol i'll let him(certain member) tell that story..lol this guy can mod his car anyway he wants , its his car. but don't come off like your the king of modding and everyone else is behind u. this is what i personally and a lot here don't like...well that was a vent so i'll leave it alone now....

as far as cosm's car. he's a local buddy of mine, his car is in the shop getting some major work done. this is going to be a staright show car. he's got a new less agressive kit, new high quality staggard wheels and a fresh new 350z royal blue paint job coming that will look sick. when his car comes out the shop i'll take pics. its gonna look awesome i know..

LOL This guy is out of control. Thats an arrogant dude right there. He still has his car?

You - dont - know - how - sick- you - make - me, you make me f***ing sick to my stomach, everytime I think about it I puke. EMINEM

Thats how I feel about his car. But I have seen worse.

Thats a pretty good cut and paste job on the J.LO picture though. She probably gave him a papercut.

So basically hes not on here anymore because yall got the best of him? Or did he ever post in the forums? But like everyone else said. Its his car, so whatever. Just not for me. I give him props for having mad stuff done to his car and making it unique, but to most, a very tasteless type of unique.

Last edited by magneto112; 11-13-04 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-13-04, 01:32 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally posted by rodel
That's the official "G"s stance.
That stance went out with the movie "Beat Street". I know yall remember that movie.
Old 11-13-04, 02:17 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by jmjs23
thanks Bluelex for sharing....while this is my first post, Ive been surfing the site for almost a year now, and always wondered what the deal was with NYWizard and his unique tastes, and wondered why I'd always catch random comments about him by other members. I personally cant talk as my 98 GS400 is still pretty much stock (with the exception on a K&N Intake that I put in recently), but I definitely appreciate and respect the views of our elder CL statesman. I've learned so much from this site over the last year (I'm pretty much on here everyday reading threads, and drooling at these amazing cars) and hope one day to have a GS that is worthy of being parked next to the majority of fine cars on this site.

Wow, my first post!....feels good to come out of my shell =) Thanks for reading.

MJ
good 1st post now concerning my pics, its a joke. Ha ha. Concerning the M3 blue GS, I think that owner was cool but he did ask us what we thought and we told him.
Concerning NYWizard, I'm spoken to him in PM and he's cool too. Hey, the guy has his vision and he does win at car shows and thats what all that stuff is for.

Its the internet and if you post pics, YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING FLAMED!!

People mod with different tastes. That is why there so many different companies and parts for our cars. Thank goodness we have cars with an aftermarket that caters to us.
Attached Thumbnails Probably the first riced out GS i've seen-mamorulexus.jpg  

Old 11-13-04, 02:26 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,453 Likes on 1,608 Posts

All time worst though...
Attached Thumbnails Probably the first riced out GS i've seen-hideous-gs.jpg  
Old 11-13-04, 02:31 PM
Cobra V
Driver

my goodness.. i feel like puking
Old 11-13-04, 02:36 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

STOP THIS MADNESS
Old 11-13-04, 02:40 PM
LexFather

Take that BIT!!!
Attached Thumbnails Probably the first riced out GS i've seen-608344_4_full.jpg  

Old 11-13-04, 02:40 PM
LexFather

And that!
Attached Thumbnails Probably the first riced out GS i've seen-216304_1_full.jpg  

Old 11-13-04, 03:56 PM
asci01
Pole Position

Yikes !

Last edited by asci01; 11-13-04 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Probably the first riced out GS i've seen