GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

A Teelex,bluelex,& Al's lex Sunday Photoshoot( sorry 56kers}

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-04, 11:14 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

WOW!!! Those 3 GS look awesome in the Florida sunshine. All wheels and body kits show so nice . California weather sucks right now.
Old 12-06-04, 12:19 PM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Mmmm.... Spectra Blue on black... I like!

The cars look great, as usual- keep up the good work!

-Bob
Old 12-06-04, 12:43 PM
LexFather

Incredible pics. Looks like great weather too. I see PICTURE WARS coming soon.....
Old 12-06-04, 01:46 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Neo
I was assume the camera is on a tripod so he did not need to be that low (just the camera).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Hameed
Yes, that is what I meant Mr. English Grammer (otherwise known as Neo).
How low was the camera, Adrian? Of course it had to be on a tripod.
thanx guys. well actually in those low end pics i took, the camera was off the tri-pod and in my hands while i was on my elbows and knees holding it as still as i could!! i was basically laying forward on the floor. ask Terry and an Al. thats why i'm upset that Teelex's low shot came out a little blurry. but the other low end shots came out real well..

as far as my interior, its only half done now. it should be going in late Jan. for the finishing touch with blue suede centers and 2 tone suede headliner and rear deck with the rug being replaced in blk and dash being rewrapped in black aswell...trunk being matched while its in the shop. i thnk it will come out very clean ans sporty when it comes out. thanx a lot...

Last edited by bluelex; 12-06-04 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-06-04, 01:53 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 306 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
thanx guys. well actually in those low end pics i took, the camera was off the tri-pod and in my hands while i was on my elbows and knees holding it as still as i could!! i was basically laying forward on the floor. ask Terry and an Al. thats why i'm upset that Teelex's low shot came out a little blurry. but the other low end shots came out real well..

as far as my interior, its only half done now. it should be going in late Jan. for the finishing touch with blue suede centers and 2 tone suede headliner and rear deck with the rug being replaced in blk and dash being rewrapped in black aswell...trunk being matched while its in the shop. i thnk it will come out very clean ans sporty when it comes out. thanx a lot...
Thanks for clarifying that Adrian.

Regarding the black interior, I only just caught onto this. What was the color of your interior before?

The black interior does look very nice! I can relate to that as my interior is also black. Of course I don't have the other upgrades to my interior that you are doing.
Old 12-06-04, 02:36 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Hameed
Thanks for clarifying that Adrian.

Regarding the black interior, I only just caught onto this. What was the color of your interior before?

it was light tan before...beige basically.
Old 12-06-04, 02:39 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Incredible pics. Looks like great weather too. I see PICTURE WARS coming soon.....

thanx Mike, trust me i know i'm no match for brendanlim...he's the pic god around these parts, i'm just a messenger..
Old 12-06-04, 03:34 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

adrain .. you gonna be at HIN? this way you can take some pics of y car too.
Old 12-06-04, 04:19 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 00lexondub
adrain .. you gonna be at HIN? this way you can take some pics of y car too.
i'm most likely going , but i won't be there to take pics, i'm going with my wife so i just to hang and not be running around with my camera and tri-pod the whole time. the G5 is kinda heavy....lol..we'll hook up sooner or later for a shoot.
Old 12-06-04, 06:06 PM
04GS300
Pole Position

yo adrian! what do you think of the fitment of the RMM grill? it looks a little iffy on that down-low shot. is it that off or just an illusion? thx
Old 12-06-04, 06:54 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by bluelex
i'm most likely going , but i won't be there to take pics, i'm going with my wife so i just to hang and not be running around with my camera and tri-pod the whole time. the G5 is kinda heavy....lol..we'll hook up sooner or later for a shoot.
COOL
Old 12-06-04, 09:41 PM
Shyne
Driver

man, those gs's look absolutely beautiful...nice work that all of you put forth in modding...what a pleasure it is to awe at your cars...nice picture taking skills adrian...Shyne
Old 12-06-04, 10:22 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

damn, i wish the weather here in cali can be less chilly so i can gather myself for some photo shoot somewhere
Old 12-06-04, 11:04 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

werd...
Old 12-07-04, 07:04 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by rominl
damn, i wish the weather here in cali can be less chilly so i can gather myself for some photo shoot somewhere
well if you want to make the long drive i'll take care of you .......its not that far!!

Last edited by bluelex; 12-07-04 at 07:04 AM.

Quick Reply: A Teelex,bluelex,& Al's lex Sunday Photoshoot( sorry 56kers}