GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Better days must be ahead? right? Rearended again..

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-04, 02:04 PM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Adrian, thank god u and ur family is ok !! Sorry about the damage on your nice ride ..
Old 12-10-04, 02:10 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

accidents suck but glad to hear you and your family are OK. material things can be fixed or replaced.
jd
Old 12-10-04, 02:58 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Some things you just can't avoid. Just glad that everyone is okay.
Old 12-10-04, 03:40 PM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

doesn't look too bad to me for the type of accident you claimed it to be....consider yourself and your car lucky

Also while you are at the shop, I recommend you have them wetsand by your license plate, get rid of some of that orange peel
Old 12-10-04, 04:05 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Unhappy Sorry......

Adrian,

Sorry to hear about the accident......I know what you mean by the "The look on your daughters face", happened to me a long time ago. Glad everyone is fine and that they will recover. Bit of advise though, don't assume the money that this guys insurance will immediately offer you is going to cover the pain and suffering caused to your wife in the long run......that is the mistake me and my wife made. To this day every now and then she has these sharp pains coming from her neck that it stops her in her tracks! The car can be repaired, but not the family 100%. Take wifey to the doctors get several opinions and do whatever you can to make sure the her pains aren't going to be affecting her in the future. Let me know if you need anything. Talk with you soon.

-R-
Old 12-10-04, 04:11 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

glad you guys are all OK!!!! The body shop is a small price to pay, relatively speaking.
Old 12-10-04, 04:13 PM
phunkyGS
Lead Lap

Sorry to hear this, Adrian...no matter how hard you try to keep your Lex tip-top, somethings are just unavoidable. Most importantly, I'm glad that you and your family are okay.

Jeff
Old 12-10-04, 04:14 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Glad to hear everyone is okay. Be safe.
Old 12-10-04, 04:26 PM
BA_GS400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad that no one was seriouslly hurt man,.....and I hope your wife's pain is only temporary. Like was mentioned earlier, I hope she gets a doctor to check it out for future reference!

Hope your ride gets back to former glory soon!!
Old 12-10-04, 04:27 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

sorry to hear about your misfortune, but thankfully you and your family are all okay...
Old 12-10-04, 04:59 PM
BigMoNYC
Lexus Test Driver

As long as the family is ok.... then no damage was done. Keep us posted
Old 12-10-04, 05:17 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

thanx a lot guys, 3 cars were involved , i'll explain . a car jumped in front of me from the left and cut me off i hit the brakes to avoid them but the truck behind didn't stop in time and hit me than the car behind him hit him and he hit me again from his rear impact. trust me the damage look so much lighter than the hit felt like. i right away jumped to my back seat to check my daughter i than got out and was about to really go nuts but the people who cut me off stopped and were 2 girls so i stopped myself before doing something really stupid. if it were a guy who cut me off i don't know what i would have done to be honest. i'm going monday for another check up on my daughter and wife and will be speaking to a lawyer by thurs of next week probably.

also i'm glad you pointed out some orange peel in this "obvious" light hearted subject what a tool...

Last edited by bluelex; 12-10-04 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-10-04, 05:22 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by T.L.W.
Man oh Man

So sorry Adrian

did you rush to your daughter's side right away ?????

that would be my first concern ...then looking at whoever was behind with a DEATH STARE

very relieved to hear evreryone is is one piece including the JP tails

had to say it ....you know a bunch of us was thinking it

if you need anything from up north ..let me know ...ill send

johnny
thanx Jonny, i can't lie. after i checked my wife and daughter i only thought about one thing while walking to the rear to see what it looked like and that was my exhaust ......................ya right...lol
Old 12-10-04, 05:31 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wel, it's the holidays and probably more traffic than usual. I can see more accidents happening. Too bad it had to happen to you. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing OK for now. It is also good to hear you kept your cool. Although it is a pain to have to deal with it, I am sure the car will be fine soon enough. Things will work itself out so don't let it ruin the holidays and your first Xmas with baby.
Old 12-10-04, 06:47 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
thanx a lot guys, 3 cars were involved , i'll explain . a car jumped in front of me from the left and cut me off i hit the brakes to avoid them but the truck behind didn't stop in time and hit me than the car behind him hit him and he hit me again from his rear impact. trust me the damage look so much lighter than the hit felt like. i right away jumped to my back seat to check my daughter i than got out and was about to really go nuts but the people who cut me off stopped and were 2 girls so i stopped myself before doing something really stupid. if it were a guy who cut me off i don't know what i would have done to be honest. i'm going monday for another check up on my daughter and wife and will be speaking to a lawyer by thurs of next week probably.

also i'm glad you pointed out some orange peel in this "obvious" light hearted subject what a tool...
Sorry to read about the accident , but I'm glad to hear that everyone is fine..And don't worry about the tool, he's just being himself..

Quick Reply: Better days must be ahead? right? Rearended again..