GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Sad News Regarding Camren!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-04, 01:47 PM
johnboygs3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea that's ma ex-gurl on da left and he was pimping on her!! Hahaha Man, it's true that he was a pimp in training too bad I can't teach him anymore. Again R.I.P.
Old 12-22-04, 02:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man he was so young... it's unbelievable...
Old 12-22-04, 03:44 PM
rpx13
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my condolences....
Old 12-22-04, 04:29 PM
TRULUX
Lead Lap

my condolances go out to you and his family.
Old 12-22-04, 04:33 PM
BadAssGS3T
Driver

It's always sad to see people die so young. We should all take a moment and think that so many of our troops are kids his age dying everyday because of that stupid war. Old enough to kill or be killed but not even old enough to drink. RIP
Old 12-22-04, 08:37 PM
Lex in Tex
Rookie

My Condolences to the family and friends, anyone lucky enough to have known him. From what he posted he seemed to me a first self-sufficient, motivated person. Nice cars, nice personal business, good character, good friends, he will be missed.
Old 12-22-04, 10:17 PM
kevs
Lexus Test Driver

Wow. This is really heavy. CamRen will surely be missed here on CL. I remember reading his threads from the suicide trunk, to installing his own spoiler, to his Eclipse headunit.

I've never spoken to him or met him, but from all I've read from his posts, I feel like I know him. This is truly a sad event.

My prayers will most definitely be going out to his family and friends for comfort and peace during this hard time.
Old 12-22-04, 10:44 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy Rest In Peace Camren.

Even though I've never met him, I am very sad to hear of his death. Thanks to Johnny(T.L.W), only now can I put a face to his name. After losing both of my parents back in Jan., I know exactly how his friends and family feel. My prayers and condolences go out to all of them. Guys, this really hits home for me. Its not fair for this to happen to a bright young man that had alot going for him. I'll always remember cracking up the first time I read "*CusT-UmM* ^Tie-Tay-Knee-YuM^
Rest In Peace CamRen.
Will
Old 12-23-04, 01:51 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

OMG NO, hes just a kid!!!!!! He hadnt even begun his life!!!!! I cannot believe this, why do these things happen? I, among others, met Camren at the Texas meets that we had when he still lived here. He came across like a well mannered, nice kid, and very well educated..... Im speechless...... God bless his family and I wish them all the strength in the world in dealing with this tragedy.
Old 12-23-04, 02:21 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy

o my god is all i can say this is such sad news. i spoke to the kid a couple of times via pm and told him that i ABSOLUTELY adored his GS b/c of its unique color... in all honesty, i think about his GS and its color ALL the time and i aspire to have that awesome color... im all choked up right now

Originally Posted by TAMR_GUS98
I'll always remember cracking up the first time I read "*CusT-UmM* ^Tie-Tay-Knee-YuM^
i ALWAYS loved reading that in his sig b/c it showed that he was still a kid at heart... guys, to the ENTIRE CL family, i really love you guys and the camraderie that i feel at this site... this site really is a big portion of my life and i really look forward to visiting the site every day.

Cam... rest in peace buddy
Old 12-23-04, 06:04 AM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

I read the thread title and my heart sunk. It felt even worse after I opened it and read the bad news. This is definately a shocker.

I enjoyed reading his posts, and was glad he started posting here again.

My heart and my condolences go out to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

Last edited by LexRoc; 12-23-04 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-23-04, 11:44 AM
gsfour
Pole Position

This is very sad news. Never communicated with Camren personally, but he surely will be missed here at CL. Rest in peace.
Old 12-23-04, 11:45 AM
phunkyGS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexRoc
I read the thread title and my heart sunk. It felt even worse after I opened it and read the bad news.
Exact same reaction I had...what an empty feeling reading that first post.

My most heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Cam...Rest in Peace, brother.

Jeff
Old 12-23-04, 06:07 PM
wiggy1
Driver School Candidate

Default Praying for the family

Man, this is really really sad....I dont know him or his family but my prayers go out to his love ones.....I live in upper Michigan and was just drving from Traverse City with a buddy just today- the roads were terrible and we seen a few bad accidents.....Hearing things like this makes you know how fleeting life is and to never, EVER take your friends/family for granted.
I've learned that we only have "the moment" we are in, and nothing past that is promised.

Wiggy
Old 12-23-04, 07:03 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

This is ****ing horrible. This typa **** pisses me of man. 19 years old and was doing great for himself. I use to talk to him on the regular through pm after helping him with his audio setup he needed help with. I cant believe this ****. Gob bless his sould and family.

Quick Reply: Sad News Regarding Camren!!!!!