GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Sad News Regarding Camren!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-04, 03:31 PM
F4Luder
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Sad News Regarding Camren!!!!!

I think all of you guys know who camREN is on this board especially the GS guys. He has been a member of this site for quite some time now.

On saturday the 18th he went to our mutual friends party. I was supposed to be there as well but couldnt make it because of some obligations. Sunday afternoon around 2:30 pm i get a call from one of his family members that he was involved in a car crash and passed away. I was in a total shock and ran to his brother in laws house who lives not to far from my house. I couldnt beleive what i saw there. All his family and friends were there and mourning his death. I asked his bro in law about how it happened.. He told me that him and one of our friends left the party 3 am early sunday in my friends car. Camren was in the passenger seat and our friend was driving him home. My friend lost control of the car on the icy road and crashed into a wall. Driver was wearing a seat belt but Camren was not. Camren is known to wear his seat belt at all times but i guess this one time he didnt put it on and something like this happened.

I still cant beleive that this hapened and i dont even know what to say right now. This incident just made me realize a lot of things in life. He was a really good friend and always will be. Just wanted all of you guys know since he was cool with lots of you guys on this board.

Pray for him.
Old 12-21-04, 03:40 PM
Dr.G
Lead Lap

I'm totally stunned by this news, that is so terrible!! My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you, Camren's family and those that are close to him. May all of you pull through strong.
Old 12-21-04, 03:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 188 Likes on 146 Posts

oh my god.... are you serious? i can't believe this, i still saw him posting somewhere last week... this is really sad... i jumped from my seat reading this.... this is very sad.... which part of NV was it?

my deepest condolences to his family...
Old 12-21-04, 03:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

i am going to make this thread a sticky for now
Old 12-21-04, 03:45 PM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

My prayers go out to his family. He was a very positive person on this board. I hope that everyone remains safe this holiday.
Peace out and aloha Camren

Ricky (HI98GS)
Old 12-21-04, 03:56 PM
Ku@
Pole Position

Default Rip

I've never met the guy personally or even online
but hope he went to good place, or even betterlife
rest in peace.

ps... let's learn from this accident, don't forget ur seatbelt guys

Originally Posted by F4Luder
I think all of you guys know who camREN is on this board especially the GS guys. He has been a member of this site for quite some time now.

On saturday the 18th he went to our mutual friends party. I was supposed to be there as well but couldnt make it because of some obligations. Sunday afternoon around 2:30 pm i get a call from one of his family members that he was involved in a car crash and passed away. I was in a total shock and ran to his brother in laws house who lives not to far from my house. I couldnt beleive what i saw there. All his family and friends were there and mourning his death. I asked his bro in law about how it happened.. He told me that him and one of our friends left the party 3 am early sunday in my friends car. Camren was in the passenger seat and our friend was driving him home. My friend lost control of the car on the icy road and crashed into a wall. Driver was wearing a seat belt but Camren was not. Camren is known to wear his seat belt at all times but i guess this one time he didnt put it on and something like this happened.

I still cant beleive that this hapened and i dont even know what to say right now. This incident just made me realize a lot of things in life. He was a really good friend and always will be. Just wanted all of you guys know since he was cool with lots of you guys on this board.

Pray for him.
Old 12-21-04, 03:58 PM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by HI98GS
My prayers go out to his family. He was a very positive person on this board. I hope that everyone remains safe this holiday.
Peace out and aloha Camren

Ricky (HI98GS)
Same nere ....my condolences....
Old 12-21-04, 03:59 PM
F4Luder
Driver

you guys cant beleive how shocked and sad i am right now....i just wanna cry ..... its so hard to hide my emotions ......

we are in vegas btw
Old 12-21-04, 04:00 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,237 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Oh wow, this is a real shocker. Camren was around CL for a long time... He drifted off for a while and came back and I've been impressed at how much he matured in that short period of time.

A real loss. Please pass along our deepest condolences to his family. If you can find a link to the obituary, please post it up here.
Old 12-21-04, 04:07 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Oh wow, this is a real shocker. Camren was around CL for a long time... He drifted off for a while and came back and I've been impressed at how much he matured in that short period of time.

A real loss. Please pass along our deepest condolences to his family. If you can find a link to the obituary, please post it up here.
i agree, i first read about him when i joined back in 2002, and then he left for a while and started to come back this yr. i also noticed just how much he has changed over the past 2 yrs. this is indeed a big loss from every aspect
Old 12-21-04, 04:08 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man

this is truly sad

my heart goes out to his family and friends

one of the nicest GS's on the board

and from the posts ive read

a real down to earth guy

we'll miss you camREN

just found this
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...2&page=5&pp=15

wasup! ..

ive had my GS for over 3 years now... got it when i was 16... when i use to work as tier 2 tech support for road runner cable internet service... i paid for my car sence ive had it..paid for all parts etc... out of my own hard work.. so no parents help here... ... although they did help me... by bringing me to this world to begin with... so yea...

im kamren... 19 years old..... moved out from parents place when i was 18... and now a year later... im Self employeed....

own my own business... a piercing booth in the mall... sell piercings... thas about all ... i make my $$ belive me

lived in texas pretty much all my life... and just moved to las vegas about 6 months ago!

What i like doing? fixing up cars... me and others that are around me know that i have a real good in fixing up cars... making them look good or what not... (after i turned 17... lol b4 that i know i threw on anything that i could get my hands on)

and i might even come down to some of those cali meets

later

Last edited by T.L.W.; 12-21-04 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-21-04, 04:10 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

OMG that is unreal. My condolences go out to his family and friends. He had a great looking GS. I would always look forward to him driving down to a CA meet when he would have time so we could all check out his car.
Old 12-21-04, 04:10 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This is very sad news and R.I.P Camrem. My prayer goes to his family and friends as well.

Last edited by VVT-i; 12-21-04 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-21-04, 04:12 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Wow, I am absolutley stunned and shocked. I never knew him personally only from around here. He was a cool cat and he was just here last week.
Damn may he rest in peace and forever in eternity.
Damn....
Old 12-21-04, 04:19 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow...im at a loss for words.

Rest in peace my CL bro!!!

Pete

Quick Reply: Sad News Regarding Camren!!!!!