GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

december photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-04, 01:52 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dune
Thanks for all the great compliments guys. I think Ed's use of the word "perfect" is different from my own. (Think "Inconceivable" from Princess Bride...) But I will admit that some of them came out quite nice. Ed was a super nice guy and great to work with.

I wanted to post because I want more cars! I need some cars for an online magazine I'm working with and as nice as Ed's car was, it was too stock looking for this mag. Are there any South Florida members with rides a bit more wild? Please EMAIL me if you're interested. 00lexondub, your sig looks pretty lengthy, where do you live?

Thanks again for the compliments.

PS> The upcoming Orlando/Melbourne meet is getting some action on IS300.NET too, so I certainly plan to be there...
my car was just in a claender along with 2 other cl members you can do a photoshoot with my car if you want for your magazine
Old 12-27-04, 01:57 PM
dune
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
my car was just in a claender along with 2 other cl members you can do a photoshoot with my car if you want for your magazine
Sweet. If you're in the South Florida area, please email me. Thanks.
Old 12-27-04, 02:10 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The car looks great

Nice photos.
Old 12-27-04, 02:14 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Pics look great...keep em coming!!! Your photographer is really nice with his camera...what kind is it????

Danny
Old 12-27-04, 02:21 PM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

those are some sweet pictures.. your ride is awesome!
Old 12-27-04, 02:55 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

thanks again guys for the love . some asked for more pics so heres some more

henry , opps my bad i meant 4/4 setup more for the wow factor then function for a 6pot front would actually do better imo but we will see...

Old 12-27-04, 03:46 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

The moving shots are my fav! Good job representing the swirl nation!
Old 12-27-04, 03:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

ok y ou gotta stop posting pics of your car ed, they are just way too nice, i am drooling everywhere now at least you are not showing the tom's front brace, haha....

for the brakes, personally i prefer the stoptech more, just like how it looks better overall. 14" front and back, isn't that something? plus it's fully balanced (the front has larger pistons than rear) so it's all performance oriented too.

the only question left though, will it fit under the rear wheel?
Old 12-27-04, 04:24 PM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your car looks awesome! thanks for sharing.
Old 12-27-04, 04:47 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice job to all involved. The car looks stunning.
Old 12-27-04, 04:59 PM
Cadd
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, those motion pics are awesome. This guy knows what he's doing. I'm just curious, how fast were you moving? How did he get those shots? What car was he in?

The car looks great

Edit: Hey, how about posting up pics of the other cars?

Last edited by Cadd; 12-27-04 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-27-04, 05:08 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 320 Likes on 196 Posts

Wow Ed, your car looks absolutely stunning!!!! All the shots especially the partial shots and the HKS Hyper exhaust look the best. I want to get that exhaust so badly!

Why can't I find a local photographer to take shots of my car like that?
Originally Posted by dune
Thanks for all the great compliments guys. I think Ed's use of the word "perfect" is different from my own. (Think "Inconceivable" from Princess Bride...) But I will admit that some of them came out quite nice. Ed was a super nice guy and great to work with.

I wanted to post because I want more cars! I need some cars for an online magazine I'm working with and as nice as Ed's car was, it was too stock looking for this mag. Are there any South Florida members with rides a bit more wild? Please EMAIL me if you're interested. 00lexondub, your sig looks pretty lengthy, where do you live?

Thanks again for the compliments.

PS> The upcoming Orlando/Melbourne meet is getting some action on IS300.NET too, so I certainly plan to be there...
Excellent work dune!!! Very talented and savvy with your camera. Can I entice you to come to Canada to take some shots of my car?

His car is too stock looking???? His car is anything but stock looking bro! Have you seen a stock GS lately? It looks nothing like Ed's car.

Last edited by Hameed; 12-27-04 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-27-04, 05:25 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

thanks again corky,neo,aristo ,cadd and hameed ,, thanks also rick and shawn..

henry , i think it might fit without any spacers for i have a immense amount of space on the rear fit .. i will soon find out from stoptech and from rotora..

hameed , i too was alittle surprised but i guess they want something more wild or distincly diff from oem... ricks car would be perfect for dune (tony) his custom body kit and veilside hood his beautiful wheels is stero setup , hes got what their looking for ..but thanks for the vote ..maybe when boost and some other things get done shortly they might have a change of heart

cadd, tony (dune) is simply put , well talented . i was doing maybe 35-40 , he was in is sweet *** is300 lowered stick shift hanging out the rear window taking the shots while i was off is bumper maybe 4feet away

thanks dave for the props but my pics or should i say my car will never ever compare to those pics you sent me awhile back
Old 12-27-04, 05:38 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Wow those pics are unreal, the depth the movement the surroundings and Ed the car wow just awesome.
Old 12-27-04, 05:42 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lexis11
Wow those pics are unreal, the depth the movement the surroundings and Ed the car wow just awesome.

thanks jeff ,, hope you had a good holiday

Quick Reply: december photoshoot