GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Club Lexus Meet was FUN!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-01 | 06:50 PM
LexDriver18
Lead Lap

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute and thank Mike, Steve, Calvin and everyone who helped out with the meet this weekend. I had a great time lookin at the cars and LOVE THE STEERING ECU I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the cars looked great!! It was nice to put faces to the names I see on here everday!!

Peter & Mike,

It was fun cruisin with you after the meet!! 5 GS's gets a LOT of attention!! Mike, Calvin, where were you guys?? You never called

On the half of TEAM LEXSTACY, great job with the meet!! I hope to be at another on soon!!

Old 05-20-01 | 07:43 PM
msray
Pole Position

Default Even though i missed the meet i had a blast

I arrived at the meet at about 2 pm thinking that it lasted till 4 but everyone was leaving. What cars were there looked awesome but the highlight of the weekend for me was cruising with Wei, Ted, Justin and Peter (team lexstacy)all night and even a little the next day. IMO nothing looks better then 5 or 6 gs's cruising in a pack. I know one of us took some pictures so hopefully they will get posted soon. Anyways, very fun weekend!!

Mike

To TEAM LEXSTACY my email is mikeray_2000@yahoo.com and AOL screen name michaelray93117. Get at me so we can plan next weekend in San Diego.
Old 05-20-01 | 08:04 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

justin, how'd u win the ecu?
Old 05-20-01 | 08:33 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

yeah I gota say, Thanks a whole bunch to Mike, Calvin, Steve, and everyone else for puttin this meet together. Thanks to Hiro for showing us all these cool JDM parts. Thanks to overboost.com for providing the prizes so I can win it. Thanks to the sandwich crew for puttin together the great sandwich (yum~).

Hope I can join the rest of the TeamLexstacy on cruises from now on! It was fun the first time. It'll be even better.
Old 05-20-01 | 09:20 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Default It was fun...

It was really great to put some of the names to the faces. It was a great group of guys at the meet! I had lots of fun...Too bad I could not go cruisin with you guys. I had previous committments.

Justin, hope your "friend" had a good time. Like I said before, any "friend" willing to come with you to one of these events must really "like" you as a "friend" J/K
Just razzing ya - us married guys can do that you know I'm just jealous you won the steering ECU...

I am looking forward to the next one!

Brent
Old 05-20-01 | 09:37 PM
Francis K
Racer

Default Maybe...

Next time a big tornado can touch down at exactly where the meet is and move it to my driveway! Oh and it stopped by the Zaino factory on the way and everybody's ride got waxed in the process!

then i could wake up
Old 05-20-01 | 10:56 PM
Presario
Driver

Talking It was awesome

Hey Guys,
Thanks Steve, Mike, Calvin for all the efforts you guys put into the meet. It was great! I'm already looking forward to the next one! The cars there were really really nice. It was also really a capper when the Lakers killed the Spurs. What a day!

-Andy
Old 05-20-01 | 11:22 PM
LexDriver18
Lead Lap

Brent,
Thanx for the advice but her and I already dated a while back. Altho, maybe we kinda re-ignited that old flame?!?! I'll have to get back to you on that one!! She said she had a good time tho and she enjoyed meeting everyone that she hears so much about from me!! BTW, you should tell your wife that you're "going to the gym" and come cruise with us next time!! I won't tell!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Sasha,

They had a raffle at the end of the day and I luckily won the steering ecu!! I was SO excited!! I told everyone I knew when I got home! I never usually win anything!! BTW, it works great!!

Mike (msray),

I'll email you sometime next week to get the plans straight. My email is LexDriver19@aol.com so hit me up if you need something. Hey, should I put you down for a "Team Lexstacy" sticker?? I'm gettin them made tommorrow?!?! White or silver??

Ray,

You need to come cruise with us next time!! Imagine how tight it would be to see 6 GS's weaving through traffic, HID's and TL Bulb Upgrades shinin, exhausts howling, stereo's booming and HONIES PEEPIN!!

GO LAKERS!!!
Old 05-20-01 | 11:25 PM
Lexus Luthor
Rookie

Hey I just want to say thanks to eveyone who showed too.
I was there w/ my IS but I have to say that the GS group took the show. Lots of cleanly modded GS's.

Also thanks to PlatinumGS400 for giving me info on his wheel set up.

Hope there is another Club Lexus meet soon.
Old 05-20-01 | 11:45 PM
GSAristo
Driver

Default THANK YOU!

Hi Mike, Steve, Calvin, and everyone,

Thank you for organizing the May 19 So Cal meet! Thanks to everyone that came! There was a pretty good turnout. I've never seen so many modified Lexus cars in one place. It was awe inspiring to say the least. :eek: It was really a pleasure meeting everyone.

The Toyota Museum in Torrance was great too. It was really interesting to see some historical Toyotas. I even got to sit in the Lexus GS400 Pace Car. That was sweet!

I am really looking forward to the next meet.

Many Thanks,
Old 05-22-01 | 03:45 PM
QBranchCars
Lead Lap

Originally posted by LexDriver18
Brent,
Thanx for the advice but her and I already dated a while back. Altho, maybe we kinda re-ignited that old flame?!?! I'll have to get back to you on that one!! She said she had a good time tho and she enjoyed meeting everyone that she hears so much about from me!!
Man, I think we better leave the love advice for another website/forum. LOL

Justin, good meeting you. Sorry, we didn't call. After the Toyota Vintage Museum, Mike and I were cruising and women were throwing themselves at Mike's supercharged GS400! Maybe next time.

Here's a pic of you and your "friend".
Attached Thumbnails Club Lexus Meet was FUN!!-justin.jpg  
Old 05-22-01 | 11:40 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by QBranchCars

Here's a pic of you and your "friend".
Thas what I'm talkin' 'bout - Justin you go boyeee!

Brent
Old 05-22-01 | 11:43 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Default Calvin aka QBranch...

Hey Calvin aka QBranchCars,

It was nice meeting you and Seung. I had a great time chatting with him about big engine mods...

Are you going to let us know when your pics get posted on overboost.com? Thanks again for everything!

Brent
Old 05-23-01 | 12:26 PM
Spartan
Driver

Thumbs up Women at the Lexus meet

There are some good looking women at the meets from the pic that Calvin posted.
It's all good Justin...
We need and East coast meet...
Later
MIKE
Old 05-23-01 | 01:35 PM
Francis K
Racer

Default !

We need a East Coast meet like BMW's need maintenance!

Quick Reply: Club Lexus Meet was FUN!!