GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

HeyGlobeCLK?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-01, 10:01 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info Ray,but GTautosports has never replied back to me.

What is AIM?
Old 06-12-01, 10:03 PM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no one will ever notice my gs...

and i always thought it was called maxim cafe... oh well, i've only been there once. and there were no rice rockets there~ at night. <shrug> oh yeah, probably cuz i went on a weeknight.

i used to always be at life plaza~ now i'm hardly there. hehe... too many asian people smoking outside. that bugs me.
Old 06-12-01, 10:05 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Edogg:

They never got back to me regarding my front grill, so I went to Hiro for it. Maybe you should check with Hiro for the kit too. He said anything in Japan, he can get.

AIM is AOL Instant Messenger. it's like a chat program. go DL it it's free, make up a screenname and TALK TO ME! via GlobeCLK.

Julie that's because your car is stock and there are ALOT of stock GSs in Rowland Heights.
Old 06-12-01, 10:08 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Jolee,It was first Tops Cafe and now Maxium Cafe,oh believe me it is a launching pad for those rice rockets.
I eat about 2to3 times a week.I only live about 2 minutes up the street from there.

Yup Ray,so many stock GS over here you are probably the first one modified one i have seen around this part of town, too many old farts driving them.I will try AIM.

Last edited by LOTC; 06-13-01 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-12-01, 10:09 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

hahahaa launching pad

Go download AIM!
Old 06-12-01, 10:20 PM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

i first need money to fix up my car, then my mom will probably kill me for doing it! haha oh well. my excuse is that i'm a girl. it's weird cuz i still have people trying to race me, and i'm just driving a stock car. that's SO annoying.

edogg-- i believe that it's a rice rocket magnet but that one time that i went, i didn't see any, surprisingly. i was actually expecting to see a bunch of those dumb HS asian boys. so annoying. anyways, the food there is OK. not that great. then again, i've only had one thing from the menu. =P
Old 06-12-01, 10:30 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Hey GlobCLK my aol screen name is E35qg27an but i do not know how to do that AIM thing, I freekin suck at computers and i only have a freekin PentII, dam this **** is slow.What you mean by dowmload where it is?

Jooleee if your young and you drive a Lex trust me they will race you stock or not,first impression who does this girl think she is driving a Lex,gunna have to start messin with her.
Old 06-12-01, 10:39 PM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

i don't race w/ people who try to race with me~ i think it's dumb when guys try to race with girls. i know that when i go on vacation, my stupid cousin comes over to my house and takes out my car and races his friends. dumbass. i came back from europe last summer and i noticed that he drove over 300 miles on my car!!! he didn't know that i could check how many times he filled up the tank! hahah i forgot to hide my keys cuz i KNEW he'd drive it. booo!
Old 06-12-01, 11:09 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Hey Jooleee if a saw a young girl with a Lex i would mess with her,if i saw you i probably mess with you.

I think it's real cool if girls race it is a rare breed,this one girl in her civic si raced me, this one other girl in her prelude like 3 times in a row and this one other girl in her I30 like 6 times in a row.I think is kinda of a turn on (Racing Chick )

If my cousin's had a Lex and left it i would go for a joyride as well

UH HA Ray, i finally got AIM to work YESSSSS

Last edited by LOTC; 06-12-01 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-12-01, 11:39 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Joolee - I say you get a supercharger for GS...and spank the **** outta the guys...make them feel and look real dumb.

edogg - How's the body kit thing going? You going to the Orange County meet?

As for the whole cousin thing...hmmm, I know that none of my cousins would even CONSIDER taking my car w/o my permission. They know I would physically harm them if they did.
Old 06-13-01, 01:47 AM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

lol~ i have no job... so that means i can't fix up my car at all~ and i don't know HOW i will be able to afford to get rims or a supercharger... lol~ i'll be working this summer, most likely, if i can handle taking 2 classes, going on vacation (hehe) and working full time! =P

as for my cousin and his joyrides... he takes my car out cuz he drives too much on his car. i guess he figures that my car needs to be driven more! lol... i think i have around 23000 miles on my car ('99)... bought it on nov 7, 1998. and i KNOW he did a bunch of crap to my car while i was gone... stuff i wouldn't do to my own car, of course... and he's a lot bigger than me~ 6'1 and about 200 lbs. i obviously couldn't kick his ***~ i don't really mind him driving my car but just the fact that he put on over 300 miles on it~ annoys me... and he BETTER NOT HAVE LET ANYONE ELSE DRIVE IT!!!!! ok i'll stop now, i'm starting to get mad. haha
Old 06-13-01, 01:49 AM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

btw, when/where is the OC meet at???
Old 06-13-01, 01:50 AM
Jooleee
Lead Lap

haha ok i'm blind. i totally didn't even see that post on the top of the page!!! lol...
Old 06-13-01, 02:07 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Jooleee
lol~ i have no job... so that means i can't fix up my car at all~ and i don't know HOW i will be able to afford to get rims or a supercharger... lol~ i'll be working this summer, most likely, if i can handle taking 2 classes, going on vacation (hehe) and working full time! =P

Jooleee:

I will be down at the Orange get together so you will have a chance to see how the supercharger works in case you ever get the chance to buy one for your Lexus.

Disc108: I've already started messing with you - hint......You better take back that remark ....Let's see if members can see where the first salvo landed....

Old 06-13-01, 09:57 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Manaray,i do not know if i am going yet,because i have work till five on saturdays.

As for the bodykit search i ask gsintensive to ask hiro if he could get me that Wald kit for a good price.

Plus my car is pretty much stock i only have rims,exhuast,and intake.

Mklity,dam i need one more clublexus sticker i was going to ask you to bring some to the block,but i probably will not be there.

I hope all of you have fun though.