GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

HeyGlobeCLK?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-01, 05:13 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Ray was that you at the Diamond Plaza today at about 2:00pm. It had teamlextacy and clublexus stickers on it.,also V300 so i am pretty sure it was you or was it not.I had to run an errand and saw your car if it was yours,anyways just wanted to say wazup.
Old 06-11-01, 09:02 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yah It was me

I was there from 1 to 3, eating lunch with a few friends at Life Plaza.

I go there alot, and I often see others there (saw Wei's car long time ago, also RacingAristo too)
Old 06-11-01, 09:19 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Default Yep!

UH HA! I knew it was you. I was pretty sure it was your car. It can not be mistakened.

Yeah i go to the Diamond Plaza alot, I only live about 10 minutes away from there.I also go to the Maxium Cafe which right down the street from the Diamond Plaza and across the street from the 99ranch market on Nogales.
Old 06-11-01, 10:46 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Is MAXIUM Cafe good? I've been in that plaza alot for the Chinese Restaurants but never to that cafe. Was that place TOP CAFE or something?
Old 06-12-01, 01:17 AM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TOPS Cafe...

A lot of people with rice cars go there, seen it all the time. Becareful parking your shiny GS there since all it take is one hater in a ricer to mess up your ride. I would recommand parking near the Burger King area and just walk there.

Not that area is unsafe or anything it's a relative safe place, but better be safe than sorry.
Old 06-12-01, 07:20 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Yeah you see it late at night man it is typical riceboy hang out.
Old 06-12-01, 07:29 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

I don't go there these days because like what you guys said, too many riceboys. I even get kind of worried even in places like Garden Cafe or LifePlaza, too many "azn thugs" over there.

Maybe I should go there with Wei from now on........ my car looks stock next to his! j/k man.

Done with 1/2 of finals, so relaxed.:eek:
Old 06-12-01, 08:04 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

I only their around noon to be safe,it is kind of dormit there during this time at Maxium.Well all the cafe's usually have these type of people in them in the late hour's,espically this one called The Speedster's Cafe, the name says it all,not that it is a bad cafe or anything ,but the people that go there are the one's i usually keep a eye on.That cafe is right across the street from the La Puente Hills mall where their is also another 99ranch market.

Yeah it would be a good idea to park next to Wei's car. Wei's car is to much.
Old 06-12-01, 08:15 PM
gsintensive
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey buddies,
I think it's okay in live plaza, too many nice cars, so I don't think people will do anything to our beloved GS. I saw Ray's car a couple times be4, His is the only one with the amazing ARISTO metallic stickers, but then immediately I noticed is that stock rims along with the front lips

Edogg I go to Rowland height all the time especially live plaza, you heard of Hot gossip or Dream Cafe? I hang out there quite often. We should gather up sometimes, and make sure you put our Team Sticker on your nice LS ride.

Ray, your GS kicks *** with "V300, Airsto" and that BIG metallic stickers, so the chance is still 50/50 haha. chill it!

Old 06-12-01, 08:36 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Wei i mostly go to MAXIUM CAFE,i have never been to Hot Gossip or the Dreams Cafe,is Hot Gossip that Tea shop or something and there is a place to eat there i have been too, half of it is a resturant and the other is a book store or something it is on the 1st floor in the middle of the plaza, i am not that fimiliar with those resturants over there,also i have been to the Boat a few times.

Yeah one of these times we should gather up.

I have only seen Ray and your car only once,but i cannot mistaken ray's because of his badge's and cannot mistaken yours because all that shiny stuff on it (BLing.BLing)
Old 06-12-01, 08:46 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

really, IMO Speedster is a bad cafe......

They wanna make a cafe with the RACING theme. Ok, a big model car at the entrance, a bike or 2........... anything else??? some fake rims on the floor?

Got some TVs on the wall. Thought they would show WRC or F1 or something............. they show SLAMDUNK the anime. "SPEEDSTER" cafe?

No wonder they got replaced by StoneGrill (which is PRETTY GOOD, their Corn is so good.)

Anyways

My METALLIC sticker scared me a few times. I was at a stereo shop a month ago, I looked out side at my car and noticed that the SIDE STRIPES ARE GONE!!!!!!!! I was like, OH *****, ran out, found out that at that angle I can't see anything cause it's all reflective.

haha, Wei you can get your "6 inch long" ARISTO side stripe from Hiro while I keep my "6 feet long" stripe (don't rip mine off man)
Old 06-12-01, 08:53 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Hey i did not know Speedster's was gone when was this?I have not been there for about 3 months.What is Stonegrill?
Old 06-12-01, 09:08 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Speedster was gone I believe right after NewYear or so. It's now STONEGRILL.

It's like, you order steak or chicken or seafood or whatever, then they give you a piece of rock to cook on. It's pretty cool, you get to decide how raw or cooked you want your food to be by cooking yourself (I usually eat Sirloin steak "sashimi" style)

And you get like this mini buffet too. Pretty good tasting food, and the price is reasonable (7~12 bucks for lunch.)
Old 06-12-01, 09:28 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Hmmm sounds pretty good i might want to try it one day,but i bet you must smell like cookin oil at the end of your meal

Hey ray,also do you know where to get celsior badges, do you think the place that you got your aristo's might have these?and i also need to find a japanese importer around here so i could get my Wald V3 bodykit do you know of any importers?
Old 06-12-01, 09:54 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Don't have to worry about the grease smell. You cook on a bare piece of rock with no oil or grease, and you moist the rock with the meat's own juice. Nice and clean! (seems like i'm doing a commercial for them).

Badges, contact Hiro. Kit, contact GTautosports and if you're lucky, they'll return your call or Email!

Do you have AIM?

Quick Reply: HeyGlobeCLK?