GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

CL brings home 3 awards from DUB Miami 05(Lex pics inside 56k sorry)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-05, 01:49 PM
suge66
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks 4 the pics, give us new guys to the site some ideas to compete with the big ballers of the site..Thanks again..
Old 06-17-05, 09:50 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

i havent really talked to andrew.. i have been so busy tryin to get the car done and everything.. mostly it was small things and my shop did speak to him bout the cpmputers but he didnt kno much about it either... i havent had a chance to call him after the new purchases...
Old 06-18-05, 12:40 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Adrian,
I can't believe someone commented that your car was too plain. I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion but whomever said that was probably envious imo. Congrats on the hardware. Big ups to all the hardware brought home by CL members. That's something to brag about when I'm talking to local car guys. A lot of people don't want to give modded Lexus cars props but we all know the deal....looks like others are coming around though.
Great job.

PS...I wish I knew Derrick was in town, I would have come to visit.
Old 06-18-05, 02:32 PM
RNM GS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

WOW .............The car looks CRAZY.

I really like the blue/black theme, it makes the car look more aggresive and makes ur brakes stand out a lot mere.
Old 06-20-05, 02:18 PM
RONSKI23
Driver

Default Dizammm

How Many Inches Is The Blue Lex Lowered? It Sits Perfect.....
Old 06-20-05, 03:59 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by reggiek
Adrian,
I can't believe someone commented that your car was too plain. I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion but whomever said that was probably envious imo. Congrats on the hardware. Big ups to all the hardware brought home by CL members. That's something to brag about when I'm talking to local car guys. A lot of people don't want to give modded Lexus cars props but we all know the deal....looks like others are coming around though.
Great job.

You know what Reggie, I dont even think its envy as much as its the overall clean execution of the car. I always say that the mark of a great person is that they make things look easy, ie, someone says, "oh I could do his job, all he does is xxx and yyy" yet when given the chance they crumble.

Blu's car is very clean, meaning everything just flows, and little things catch your eye, which is different than the yellow Monte carlo with green checkered graphics and 28" wheels that was at the show! I think people that are less experienced look for carshow vehicles to be as wild as possible, whereas alot of us around here (and alot of other foums that I frequent), would prefer a Bluelex / LXOgood / jtanoyo (rip) type vehicle, one thats modded to all hells end, but still very clean!

Like you said man differerent strokes / different folks and thats just fine.
Old 06-20-05, 04:07 PM
bmgs400
Lexus Champion

Man, I love it when I come across these threads and see totally awesome cars. Makes me glad to have my GS. Thanks for the picks...can't stop looking at them.

Congrats on the show...
Old 06-20-05, 05:00 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluelex
I am sorry, but if you took any picture of that Cayenne, can you send it to me????
Old 06-20-05, 10:25 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RONSKI23
How Many Inches Is The Blue Lex Lowered? It Sits Perfect.....

I don't know exactly how low it is anymore i kept turning it down little by little. right now i have 1 turn left in the front and about 3-4 left in the rear on the teins cs's

Originally Posted by reggiek
Adrian,
Great job.

yup every show i get people who come up and talk about how plain my car is and how they would have done something different. you can't please everyone i guess, but i always have gotten more love than hate so its all good. I look at it like hate is the only option left when you can't have.. and wait are you saying if you knew derrick was coming than you would have gone but what am i chop liver?..LOL..

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
I am sorry, but if you took any picture of that Cayenne, can you send it to me????

sorry i actually didn't take a photo of it...

Last edited by bluelex; 06-20-05 at 10:33 PM.