GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

This is fast!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-05, 08:50 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HI98GS
Steve Ganz (SUPRATRD),
I am personally calling you out to Hawaii. You got my number and addy. Tell me when you come in and I'll send a cab to pick you up. I don't wanna pick you up in my car since you may not be used to power . I don't remember the supra feeling very strong LOL. I think while your at it, send the supra out and we'll have some fun. Your lungs could use some clean air and so can your supra. You can both work on your tans. BTW if you're gonna come, bring some goodies from your office, I'll trade you for some chocolate macadamia nuts and some maui chips.
Ricky (HI98GSsssssssssssssss)
Bahahahahaha.....too funny.

Ricky....dont forget to strap on your G-Force bodysuit....make sure u get another set for Steve.
Old 06-25-05, 12:05 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL. I think Steve is just trying to justify a trip to Hawaii.
Old 06-25-05, 07:59 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Steve Ganz (SUPRATRD),
I am personally calling you out to Hawaii. You got my number and addy. Tell me when you come in and I'll send a cab to pick you up. I don't wanna pick you up in my car since you may not be used to power . I don't remember the supra feeling very strong LOL. I think while your at it, send the supra out and we'll have some fun. Your lungs could use some clean air and so can your supra. You can both work on your tans. BTW if you're gonna come, bring some goodies from your office, I'll trade you for some chocolate macadamia nuts and some maui chips.
Ricky (HI98GSsssssssssssssss)
Rick O Suave,

Now you know I was already supposed to be there 2 weeks ago if not for what I've been dealing with, so your calling me out because I can't make it, or course you are a Doc........hmmmm. I dont want you to pick me up either, dont think I could take all the laughter after seeing what's "not there" in the GS

Supra is allergic to sea travel, doesn't like confinement so that's a no go

Ok, so if I can get out there I'll bring the (2) used Torquemaster plugs and L-Tuned tip, only one know, that should be enough power for you to handle !

( P. S. Your blow off valve is stuck open)
Old 06-25-05, 09:08 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

man all the trash talking lol
Old 06-25-05, 09:44 AM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have cramps reading this thread its so jokes.
Old 06-25-05, 09:53 AM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

Steve,
You know you got nothing but love from me .

As for the car, it can sit on top of the deck and get a tan. You can give it sea sickness pills.

The only thing that you may see is not there on my GS is the SRT intake because it is being sold as we speak.

As a good will gesture, I will finally send the coffee and candy out this week, I think that it sitting in my house for 6 months is long enough. (j/k I'll send your family the fresh ones and you can have the old ones)

BTW the tracking number still doesn't work wassssup dude, you trying to hold me back

Aloha
Old 06-25-05, 10:15 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, we're good Bro

See, you waited so long I dont drink coffee anymore

When I get there I'll show you how to track packages, I'm not going to tell you now, just have to wait

On Time
Scheduled Delivery: Jun 27, 2005

Shipped to: HONOLULU, HI, US
Shipped or Billed on: Jun 24, 2005
Old 06-25-05, 05:17 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Awwww (sniffle...sniffle)....group hug

Well....Ricky....we want to see this creature too. If Steve makes the trip....we should have a BBQ or something with the Hawaii Lex dudes.....you know....aloha spirit and stuff. Just a thought.

Pete
Old 06-26-05, 12:46 AM
Hollywood
Lead Lap

Personally I find it annoying when people post threads of "im gona do this" or "wait for this" crap. Just do it. post the pictures, dyno, 1/4's what ever. In the internet age we need pictures to stay interested.....why do you think internet **** owns!
Old 06-26-05, 03:26 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hollywood
why do you think internet **** owns!
ROFL, good point!!!
Old 06-26-05, 12:34 PM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

Hollywood, Sorry if I am not up to your standards. I did post pics of the progress. I the title is just stating how fast the engine removal was. Oh well can't please everyone. I'll post pics when I post em. Two pics are on page 2. I am on Hawaii time, taking it easy, not LA where everything is done yesterday.
Old 06-26-05, 01:59 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Hollywood, Sorry if I am not up to your standards. I did post pics of the progress. I the title is just stating how fast the engine removal was. Oh well can't please everyone. I'll post pics when I post em. Two pics are on page 2. I am on Hawaii time, taking it easy, not LA where everything is done yesterday.
ROFL, post them when you are ready man!!!
Old 06-27-05, 10:07 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

hey man Im going to hawaii July 16th-22nd ...I wanna see ...are you in honolulu ?
Old 06-27-05, 11:39 AM
Hollywood
Lead Lap

Hahaha. No worries.
Old 06-28-05, 01:04 PM
HI98GS
Lexus Test Driver

Just a couple of more pics on my install. The actual work time on the car has been about 9 hours. It's just little stuff that I keep changing my mind on and parts that aren't here locally. But thanks to SUPRATRD, my car will be back on the streets soon.
Attached Thumbnails This is fast!!-turbo1.jpg  

Quick Reply: This is fast!!