GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

were can i find this? (looking for Lambo doors for GS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-05, 02:33 PM
GsUnit
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default were can i find this? (looking for Lambo doors for GS)

Hi, i was tryin to look for lambo doors that are bolt on for the gs 400. i looked around but i forgot the website that had them. does anyone now were i can buy some?
Old 07-02-05, 02:44 PM
aznxguy714
Pole Position

i sent u a pm on a webpage that sells lambo doors, my homie put some on his honda but to be honest man i don't think they look good on a lexus. just not my cup of tea but hey its your ride. lates
Old 07-02-05, 03:29 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pm automan
Old 07-02-05, 03:51 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they adapt a kit for the GS. But I wouldnt do it if I were you. I think that look is getting played out now
Old 07-02-05, 08:04 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes, wouldn't do it.... but I have seen some of them too....
Just won;t work for me tho..
Old 07-18-05, 11:00 AM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a Decah lambo kit but we got a blank SUV kit and drilled it to fit the GS. Most people don't care to much for the lambo's on the GS but to be honest I love them. I can change them back whenever I want so i'm not to concerned about being stuck with something I really don't care for in the years to come.
Attached Thumbnails were can i find this? (looking for Lambo doors for GS)-sideview.jpg  
Old 07-18-05, 04:29 PM
Lex_Fnatic
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GsUnit
Hi, i was tryin to look for lambo doors that are bolt on for the gs 400. i looked around but i forgot the website that had them. does anyone now were i can buy some?
Yo Yo YO. whut up whut up. I feel you . So you wanna rice out your high end luxury car like in da phat G-Unit Videos. OOOh man ....I feel you.

Seriously G s Unit. Consider your options. Go through the gallery See the nice Gs. where you get the impression you actually know what your doing to a car- enhancing it instead of just showing off.

If I had dough like you (youll need big bucks to accomplish this difficult task) I would chrome it out too. You are my hero.

If you still wanna be a "GangstAr." Follow da link. Don't forget the knockoffs.

Last edited by Lex_Fnatic; 07-18-05 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-18-05, 04:47 PM
BkLexZ
Pole Position

If you think the lambo doors look hot, then we wont be able to tell you otherwise but if I see them I defenetely do not give props to the ghettofabolous look of the flip up doors. They are played out like the louis vuiiton handbags that everybody and their mother are sporting. Enjoy your upgrade.
Old 07-18-05, 06:15 PM
beauphus
Pole Position

personally i wouldnt do it for obvious reasons that others have mentioned - that being said to put lambo doors on a 4 door car looks kinda silly. automans actually looks decent but he is going for show car appeal from what it seems. there are alot of tasteful things that can be done to the GS for alot less money and headache. just try to take the advice of some of the CL members who have the look your after and if they can make lambo doors look good then gosh darnit - so can you!

(i just think it looks silly)
Old 07-18-05, 06:44 PM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

if u do decide to get the lambo doors get suicide doors for the rear to complete the look. i have personally seen a GS with lambo doors, i forgot his sn on CL but he was at a meet, the only thing i thought bad was the issue about getting in and out of the car. with lambo doors you have to slide in sideways which seemed kind of a hassle and i would bet that in the rain its an even more biatch to get in and out.

looking at the pix from previous post... i now recall two ways of getting into the car:

1, crawling under and poping back up into the cabin
2, sliding in sideways and down into the seat
Old 07-18-05, 07:50 PM
gawd
Pole Position

Getting in and out isn't too bad, it is a little harder sqeezing between the door and outside pillar. Swinging the doors is fairly easy as weel. Pm halo11422 and he can tell you. Good luck.
Old 07-18-05, 09:58 PM
maaloxx
Pole Position

yeah, getting out shouldn't be a problem for an average sized man. My boy has lambo doors on his C5 and the can open lambo style as well as swing open damn near factory...I think it's hot on a coupe...but I guess if done tastefully it could be hot on a GS too. Like Joshoowa said though, you gotta get the suicide kit for the rears!
Old 07-18-05, 10:34 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO A LEX......AND YES IM YELLING!!!!!

You want to be different, do suicide doors....still think thats not for this car, but it would be better than Lambo doors....and pretty rare too.
Old 07-19-05, 01:05 AM
dwoods420
Lead Lap

Hello,

I saw this for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Lambo doors for a lexus GS. Maybe this is a good deal ???
Old 07-19-05, 07:35 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lex_Fnatic
Yo Yo YO. whut up whut up. I feel you . So you wanna rice out your high end luxury car like in da phat G-Unit Videos. OOOh man ....I feel you.

Seriously G s Unit. Consider your options. Go through the gallery See the nice Gs. where you get the impression you actually know what your doing to a car- enhancing it instead of just showing off.

If I had dough like you (youll need big bucks to accomplish this difficult task) I would chrome it out too. You are my hero.

If you still wanna be a "GangstAr." Follow da link. Don't forget the knockoffs.
Jeez, cut the dude a break. I don't really care for lambo doors on a sedan either but damn. He was just asking where to get 'em. Whatever you do to your ride is your business IMO. No biggie.

Quick Reply: were can i find this? (looking for Lambo doors for GS)