GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

pics of new leatherseats interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-05, 07:18 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default pics of new leatherseats interior

well i finally finished doing the install of the new seats from leatherseats.com

let me start off by saying , jeremy and eric are 2 top notch guys to deal with , always avail to answer questions

the leather is top notch quality , it makes my oem stuff feel like pure vinyl. the pattern was cut with such precison that the fit was even better then oem

the install was not hard by a long shot just time comsuming .. you will need 1 entire day and part of the next , most important is take your time

http://www.tonyschreiber.com/gallery...28017161/Large

http://www.tonyschreiber.com/gallery...28017164/Large

http://www.tonyschreiber.com/gallery...28017153/Large

Last edited by lexforlife; 07-11-05 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-11-05, 09:36 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

sorry about the links but these are just a couple for now more tomm
Old 07-12-05, 01:23 AM
cc91222
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats awesome! matches perfectly! $1000 for the leather and you had to install?
Old 07-12-05, 01:42 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i had the pleasure of meeting ed (lexforlife) last week while i was in florida and i got to see these seats in person hours after he finished them and all i can say was WOW i promise everyone that these pics do absolutely NO justice to his interior. i was so impressed w/how nice they came out that i may consider doing this mod if another GB is available!! looks great ed, keep up the great work
Old 07-12-05, 04:00 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the seats look great. Cant wait for more pics. Did you have to install this yourself?
Old 07-12-05, 04:44 AM
DjFergi
Lexus Test Driver

Lookin good man.

-Fernando
Old 07-12-05, 05:16 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by varcity64
i had the pleasure of meeting ed (lexforlife) last week while i was in florida and i got to see these seats in person hours after he finished them and all i can say was WOW i promise everyone that these pics do absolutely NO justice to his interior. i was so impressed w/how nice they came out that i may consider doing this mod if another GB is available!! looks great ed, keep up the great work

thanks bro for the kind words , feelin is mutual , was great hanging with ya in between those damm rain drops (thats south florida for ya)

gs300 rich-- thanks as well , yes i did my own install , actually was my first time ever doing something like this , their are just a couple of spots i want to adjust but my common sense tells me to wait until the leather has streched abit more form weight being applied then redo the bottoms to better smooth out, install was easy just takes abit of time and back breaking

thanks again guys for the comps
Old 07-12-05, 05:32 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah came out very nice Ed. I like the design, you didnt go all the way up with the dark tan on the inside of the seat cover looks very nice. Good work bro.
Old 07-12-05, 05:40 AM
CinFulxgs
Pole Position

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

Looks great Ed...

How did you get your headlights so damn clean!

Nice shots on the website overall.

Old 07-12-05, 06:30 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Ed -

The new seats look awesome!! Your car is definitely one of my favorite's on CL, and for good reason. Everything on there is just plain tasteful and classy, down to the new seats!! haha! The thing I admire the most is that you do your own installs and work....and coming from a non-DIY like myself, that's something to be appreciated!!! Keep up the great work and mod's..it's definitely an inspiration for me!!! - Mark
Old 07-12-05, 06:30 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexforlife

gs300 rich-- thanks as well , yes i did my own install , actually was my first time ever doing something like this , their are just a couple of spots i want to adjust but my common sense tells me to wait until the leather has streched abit more form weight being applied then redo the bottoms to better smooth out, install was easy just takes abit of time and back breaking
:

Very impressive that you did this yourself
Old 07-12-05, 06:43 AM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow ed, it looks great. i guess your the jack of all trades when it comes to diy stuff.
Old 07-12-05, 06:48 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lexis11
Ah came out very nice Ed. I like the design, you didnt go all the way up with the dark tan on the inside of the seat cover looks very nice. Good work bro.
thanks jeff for the comps bro means alot coming from a guy like you that really knows how to mod a car as well
Old 07-12-05, 06:49 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by CinFulxGS4
Looks great Ed...

How did you get your headlights so damn clean!

Nice shots on the website overall.

thanks john

the headlights i polish twice a month and i apply a good clean carnuba wax to it to help deflect things shots were courtesy of webmaster (tony) from is300.net , outstanding guy
Old 07-12-05, 06:53 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jmjs23
Ed -

The new seats look awesome!! Your car is definitely one of my favorite's on CL, and for good reason. Everything on there is just plain tasteful and classy, down to the new seats!! haha! The thing I admire the most is that you do your own installs and work....and coming from a non-DIY like myself, that's something to be appreciated!!! Keep up the great work and mod's..it's definitely an inspiration for me!!! - Mark

mark , a sincere thank you for your words, i guess i get this desire to do my own stuff from my pops , he was a tech engineer for IBM for 30yrs buliding mother boards and stuff, he never paid a soul to do nothing from rebuliding his own car engines to renovating the house

again i thank you bro and shall we say "mod on '

Quick Reply: pics of new leatherseats interior