GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

It's good to be recognized

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-05, 08:57 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yo J

hit me up on AIm

thanks

johnny
Old 08-02-05, 10:19 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Congrats Dude ...... that is one sweet ride.....I would like to know what kind of suspension that you have on there? I showed my wife a few minutes ago and she told me why don't you lower your car that low, and I just about fell over after she said that....so with that said.....where can I get or what kind of set up did you have?

How can I be DOWN!

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 08-03-05, 01:06 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Revhard191
I would like to know what kind of suspension that you have on there?
Air Runners.
Old 08-03-05, 06:50 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

very well deserved....
i cant wait to see your new projects finished.. i have seen youposting some of your new toys in the car caht section and cant wait to see them mod'd like you did the aristo...
Old 08-03-05, 07:26 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Dude ...... that is one sweet ride.....I would like to know what kind of suspension that you have on there? I showed my wife a few minutes ago and she told me why don't you lower your car that low, and I just about fell over after she said that....so with that said.....where can I get or what kind of set up did you have?

How can I be DOWN!

Cheers,

Revhard191
You know that at the height in the magazine, the car cannot be driven right?
Old 08-03-05, 07:52 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jtanoyo1
You know that at the height in the magazine, the car cannot be driven right?
Yeah I know, I use to have air cylinders on my accord 5 or so years ago, but it was cool to hit switches on fools that had no clue. (stock height and all of a sudden front, back, side to side and then to 3 wheel the back on them was the best when I had there ladies with there mouths open saying "Dang"

Kinda of meet my wife that way, she thought my ride was "sweet"

I am really inquiring to see how the ride is and how the set up is all done so this way I can make sure that I know what I am getting my self into, unlike my accord after the guys told me what they had to cut up and snip her and roll there and make a hole here and there.....I almost passed out when they told me all that they did.

If it's a good ride then I am all for it, and even better if the install is doesn't call for hacking up my car....I hope you get my point.....no more hack jobs for me and especially on this car.

hope to hear from you soon jtanoyo.

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 08-03-05, 08:09 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Hey nice job to both of you and hey I want one of the magazine signed
Old 08-04-05, 01:16 AM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Yeah I know, I use to have air cylinders on my accord 5 or so years ago, but it was cool to hit switches on fools that had no clue. (stock height and all of a sudden front, back, side to side and then to 3 wheel the back on them was the best when I had there ladies with there mouths open saying "Dang"

Kinda of meet my wife that way, she thought my ride was "sweet"

I am really inquiring to see how the ride is and how the set up is all done so this way I can make sure that I know what I am getting my self into, unlike my accord after the guys told me what they had to cut up and snip her and roll there and make a hole here and there.....I almost passed out when they told me all that they did.

If it's a good ride then I am all for it, and even better if the install is doesn't call for hacking up my car....I hope you get my point.....no more hack jobs for me and especially on this car.

hope to hear from you soon jtanoyo.

Cheers,

Revhard191

Oh ok, you want a review on the airrunners. It's bolt on. No hack job, no cutting, no welding, no nothing. You just might have to run the air hoses underneath your car. My suggestion is to heat-insulate thermal wrap the hoses so they won't expand/contract from the weather, track, dyno, other conditions. That's like the number 1 culprit for air leaks.

Ride likes stock Lexus suspension. If you add all the necessary body/chassis braces, then this is the perfect combination for show, looks and go.