GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

ENOUGH!!!! im SICK and TIRED of EVREYONE leaving!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-05, 10:57 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy ENOUGH!!!! im SICK and TIRED of EVREYONE leaving!!!!

is it me, or do u see a NEW CL member with the title "PARTING OUT" in the CL classifieds EVERYDAY?!?!?!?! what the hell is goin on?? i know people are movin on, but i guess im just sad to see some people leavin CL good luck to all you guys (you know who you are) and do what you have to do
Old 09-22-05, 11:02 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by varcity64
is it me, or do u see a NEW CL member with the title "PARTING OUT" in the CL classifieds EVERYDAY?!?!?!?! what the hell is goin on?? i know people are movin on, but i guess im just sad to see some people leavin CL good luck to all you guys (you know who you are) and do what you have to do
hey mo waz up bro

i know what you mean but some have other priorities in life and all i can say is to those who can can put them in line

for others , iknow what this gs is made of , i have had many many other types of cars from bmw to mercedes and beyond , to date the 2 gen gs is the most reliable v8 i have ever owned not to mention has been able to stand up to my style of driving

in other words mo , my car dies with me

Last edited by lexforlife; 09-22-05 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-22-05, 11:03 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats what happens .....when your done modding ...me for one will not gettting rid of my GS its staying put even if i do finish modding

Good luck to all of you guys

Yoall come back now yah hear....
Old 09-22-05, 11:04 AM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm surpised by these threads as well but plans, priorities, obligations, etc. change. I'm just hoping these guys stay within the fam and continue to be good contributors to the forums.
Old 09-22-05, 11:21 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

GUYS:
Honestly this is one of the ahrdest things I have had to do inn a long time is to decide to sell the car. At this time in my life I want to do some things with my gf soon to be fiance and all the money I have tied up in the car makes it easy to do these things if I sell them.

I will still be on this site because honestly this is my second home. I may buy an older ls400 or even another gs just not modding it yet.

I can honestly say I have met some unbelievable people on this site and without my car I would have never met them. So for now thanks guys and I will not be a stranger.
Old 09-22-05, 11:33 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

I see this type of behavior on almost all forums.

It's sad indeed, but things come and go. Cars are always replaceable, but other things in life are priceless, hence why we have a Mastercard

Even though I do not have my old car anymore (acura legend), I still visit their forum. My car may have gone, but my friends havent.
Old 09-22-05, 11:41 AM
aliti19
Lexus Test Driver

I got some crap for leaving the maxima.org forums last month when i sold my car. It's inevitable on every car site. I am still posting on that site every day though - more than i post here. I made a lot of great friends.

Aside from getting another, newer Lexus [read: if the new IS350 came w/ a manual] - i feel like i'm at the pinnacle of cardom.
Old 09-22-05, 11:54 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

part of evolution....doesn't help that there's a new GS style...plus, many more nice cars out there other than a Lexus (damn me for saying that!!!)
Old 09-22-05, 12:13 PM
2jzfanatic
Driver School Candidate

Well, i just got here, soo... I'll hang around for a spell.. I plan on always having some sort of lexus in my driveway even when I fianally wear my gs out. I'll probably have another gs or lexus product similar..

I bought my gs in July sold my sc a few weeks ago. I guess I pretty much dig it stock. I might upgrade to the 17 inch wheel but thats aboot it...
Old 09-22-05, 12:34 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man and i was about to make a for sale post of my own...
Old 09-22-05, 12:39 PM
jonathancl
Racer

Received 366 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by PHML
...many more nice cars out there other than a Lexus (damn me for saying that!!!)
Lexus makes the most reliable cars and has done so for a decade. BMW, Audi and Mercedes don't even come close. I could see replacing a Lexus with a Porsche, but the people who 'upgrade' to Mercedes or BMW are suckers for image and in denial about the quality of the car their buying.

I can't see owning anything other than Lexus for the next decade unless something significant happens in the market. The data says it all:

Though I must say, I don't think I'll ever upgrade to the new GS. They really screwed up the trunk, and I hate perforated leather. My GS is in for the long haul...though I forsee an RX in my garage to coincide with a family.

Originally Posted by rominl
man and i was about to make a for sale post of my own...
What??
Old 09-22-05, 12:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by jonathancl
What??
nothing. i guess if i sell my car now i will be hanged @_@
Old 09-22-05, 12:59 PM
49GS400
Lead Lap

Hanged?!?

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

.....after you sell me your JP stuff. LOL.

Last edited by 49IS300; 09-22-05 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-22-05, 01:54 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

guess what iam leaving too

NEVER !!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-05, 02:20 PM
PrlGS3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jonathancl
Though I must say, I don't think I'll ever upgrade to the new GS. They really screwed up the trunk, and I hate perforated leather. My GS is in for the long haul...
I with you man! My GS is staying with me for a long time too! I mean, how can you let go of something so beautiful? I understand it if people have other priorities in their life. Things happen or need to happen and they move on. And I agree with what you said about the new GS, its a nice car but the trunk does look a little weird to me too.

Quick Reply: ENOUGH!!!! im SICK and TIRED of EVREYONE leaving!!!!