GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

just some new pics of my gs4

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-05, 08:44 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rominl

forget the mods...nice garages!!!! hahaha!

It was nice seeing your cars in person, and I can better appreciate the JP tails after I got to see them up close. Just classy and sexy all the way....
Old 10-04-05, 09:28 AM
svt5150
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, you need the WALD kit for the GS and you will be set... lol. Cars looked great at the show.
Old 10-04-05, 09:42 AM
Leets
Lexus Champion

both of those are just amazing... that's one collection I sure wouldn't mind having.
Old 10-04-05, 10:29 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

pretty sweet henry!!! I gotta put my ARISTO badge on too just havent found the time
what method did you use pm me ...thanks
Old 10-04-05, 11:12 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

wow thanks a lot for the compliments guys, you guys are so awesome! i got some pms regarding my sc430, so here are some pics i took during the EOS4. not much though coz' i was too tired already

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181281

Originally Posted by aloha03gs
holy ****! that is just ****in sweet man! dont sell your car man! your car was my inspiration! just leave that GS in the garage and get another car! best of both worlds man!
hhahaa cody, your car is just as nice bro you know that! and trust me, there are very few people who know what i want to sell my gs for, and it's probably something you wanna see but doesn't seem like it's happening soon though. oh well.... getting another car isn't really possible unless we move in together do i hear ls430?

Originally Posted by YoungP08
what kit is that? wald exec???
nope that's the ugo full body kits. could be wrong but i think i am the only one with the full kits. interested in them? i am thinking about selling them

Originally Posted by Lexis11
Nice pics, you really have 2 high end vehicles that look really really hot. I am such a fan of your sc430 it isnt even funny. Great cars and nice pics.
thanks for the kind words jeff. the sc430 definitely took a jump start considering it's not even 1 yr old yet. and we said we wouldn't mod the car for a while....
Old 10-04-05, 11:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by dmodstl
Henry,

You may find with your GS as it becomes older, and more in the shadow of its younger counterpart the 3rd gen GS, that it will become interesting again. You've done an incredible job transforming your GS into one of the class acts and more sought after vehicles here on CL. When and if the time comes to part ways (no pun intended), I will look forward to your next project.
thank you so much for your kind words man, i really appreciate it. we have indeed gave a lot of thoughts about giving up the gs and move on with the next car and project. the 3gs was definitely on the map. maybe time will tell, but i still think it's too busy and not really my style yet. i like it blk/blk, but that's coz' it hides a lot of lines. but we will see. the new LS is coming out as well!

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Henry the cars look amazing.. Anyone in there right mind would luv a pair of lexus's just like our yours.... I've seen alot of SC's lately and what a sweet ride....The GS speaks for itself....BTW, what kind of grille is on the GS Thanks Henry and great lookin vehicles...

TOny
that's the famous junction produce grille tony it's a grille i have wanted since day one, and i finally have it and i am very happy. most of all it matche very well with the grille on the sc430, which is exactly how i want things to be

Originally Posted by markgs4
forget the mods...nice garages!!!! hahaha!

It was nice seeing your cars in person, and I can better appreciate the JP tails after I got to see them up close. Just classy and sexy all the way....
it was so nice to see you too mark, sorry we didn't get to talk much though, definitely next time! yes the jp taillights definitely gave a great touch to the car, at a very unpleasant price tag too @_@

Originally Posted by svt5150
Yea, you need the WALD kit for the GS and you will be set... lol. Cars looked great at the show.
man i was really looking forward to it, but things got changed a bit so the plan is halt right now. hopefully though

Originally Posted by LEXISM
pretty sweet henry!!! I gotta put my ARISTO badge on too just havent found the time
what method did you use pm me ...thanks
simple man, dental floss if your friend. just use floss to work from the back and kinda "cut" the adhesive. don't rub on the paint you will scratch it. cut the adhesive and then use adhesive remover to clean up the area. then polish if needed, and you are done!
Old 10-04-05, 03:15 PM
MVP GS3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice tail lights!!

Hey where can I get a set of those tail lights?????
Old 10-04-05, 03:29 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MVP GS3
Hey where can I get a set of those tail lights?????
You are sitting down right?

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1800
Old 10-04-05, 03:46 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Neo
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

its Not that Bad
Old 10-04-05, 03:47 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

SPECIALLY LOVE THE jp BILLET GRILLS!!! COOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-05, 04:00 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Henry,
you're the pimpdaddy of clublexus. I wanna be like you one day.
Old 10-04-05, 09:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by reggiek
Henry,
you're the pimpdaddy of clublexus. I wanna be like you one day.
do it man, we are all waiting everyoe can do it!
Old 10-04-05, 09:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by TLW
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA

its Not that Bad
oh it's bad i am telling ya, even i paid the big bucks and to be honest i still do think it's hella expensive for taillights. but i guess i ran out of things to mod
Old 10-04-05, 11:11 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Car is beautiful as always!

John
Old 10-05-05, 01:34 PM
LexusIV
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rominl
nope that's the ugo full body kits. could be wrong but i think i am the only one with the full kits. interested in them? i am thinking about selling them
Actually I might be, I know you probably have about 100 other people in front of me wanting your kit but if all them fall through. Let me know I love that kit.

Everything looks awsome, you have some of the classiest rides on here. Love them.

Quick Reply: just some new pics of my gs4