GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Please respond to Moderator QBranchCars request for Lexus Service Dept feedback...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-01, 11:06 AM
KenJack

Thumbs up

At the risk of getting Hammered for putting a non "GS" specific comment here, please note that I am doing so for everybody's benefit because this seems to be the highest traffic area, so it will do the most good here.

In the Maintenance Forum, the "GS" Moderator QBranchCars put in a "Sticky" request for feedback regarding satisfaction or dissatisfaction of Lexus owners in their experience with their Lexus service departments. The end result of this being to gather enough data (as explained in his post) to give feedback to Lexus Corporate, and hopefully get the service departments that are not living up to Lexus standards to get their act together.

This is a great idea. We all stand to benefit if this is followed through on. However, while I see a lot of comments on service department dissatisfaction as I wander around various other forums, there have only been 50 or so responses to QBranchCars request since early May. I think that may simply be because not many people are aware of his Maintenance Forum request.

Anyway, that's why I'm tossing a note in here. This is a good chance to collectively help ourselves and get the "bad apples" reported to Lexus Corporate, as well as give our "thank you's" to those that deserve it.