GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Borla Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-01, 10:19 AM
marky
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, i suppose to put a reply to this thread, but I accidental press the new thread icon. Anyway, can you guys check the new thread I post? The topic is " I need Help ".
Old 08-12-01, 05:24 PM
tancuan82
Rookie

Default So who has not called yet?

How many people have called Zack? who hasn't called? Do you know when the next shipments of borlas are coming?

Alex
Old 08-12-01, 05:45 PM
dominick
Rookie

Default Re: So who has not called yet?

Originally posted by tancuan82
How many people have called Zack? who hasn't called? Do you know when the next shipments of borlas are coming?

Alex
tancuan82, i just pm'd you. everyone except 3 of us have called into zack and are waiting to complete the deal.

since zack was out of the office on friday both 1sicklex and marky were unable to contact him. we'll try again on monday.

please let us know if you'll be able to call in on monday as well.
Old 08-12-01, 06:32 PM
HDDuece
Driver

I called Zack Friday AM and ordered mine. He said it would ship that dqy and I should have them by Wednesday. I let you know how the install goes since I have all the tools and the installation should just be a bolt on.
Old 08-12-01, 07:45 PM
dominick
Rookie

that's weird, many of us called him on friday only to find his outgoing message saying he wasnt in and would be back monday. maybe he only worked a half day or something.

i'll talk to him tomorrow and let him know to close everyones purchase out especially those of you in a hurry.
Old 08-12-01, 08:21 PM
HDDuece
Driver

I called him about 8:30 AM his time and got his voice mail. I left a message snd he called back in about 10 minutes. I don't know how many units were in stock but he did tell me I would be getting the Borlas in 3 to 4 days.
Old 08-13-01, 05:10 AM
tancuan82
Rookie

Default hi

I will be calling in tomorrow morning at summit, i will tell you when i ordered it.

alex
Old 08-13-01, 05:23 AM
tancuan82
Rookie

Default Hi

Okay, i just got home and looked at the time and said, its 5 am, but i remembered its eastern time so its 8 over there at summit, i called zack and placed my order in, he said it will probably get to me in a couple of weeks, ohh too bad, now i have to wait, hehe the total was $404.24 with shipping. is that what everyone got?

Alex
Old 08-13-01, 05:28 AM
tancuan82
Rookie

Unhappy SORRY ME AGAIN

I heard we from Zack that we only have 9 people so it stays in the 397 range, is that true? he said someone didnt have the money

Alex
Old 08-13-01, 06:31 AM
dominick
Rookie

i think tancuan82 was no. 8, 1sicklex no. 9, the last one who hasnt called in is marky (i think) since we havent heard from him today. i'm pretty sure he will since he confirmed with us over the weekend.

let's wait and see what happens when marky orders his, i'm pretty sure he'll get the $388 price. i hope the rest of us that ordered early can get bumped down to that level as well but no guarantees, remember zack's the one who's doing us the favor.

now i'm really starting to get anxious to receive mine. those of you that are getting the early ones be sure to pm me or post a description so i can drool over my keyboard...
Old 08-13-01, 07:26 AM
MrHorse
Pole Position

Default You da man..

Dominik - I wanted to thank you again for organizing this group buy. Great job. Let's just make sure that the 10th person comes through and we get the lower price..
Old 08-13-01, 08:49 AM
dominick
Rookie

just talked to zack. we're waiting on marky to call in, everyone else has purchased it.

when marky calls zack as the 10th buyer he'll trigger the lower price so marky be sure to mention that. zack will then go up the ladder to see if the rest of us can get an "adjustment" down to that price, but he cant guarantee it right now. he'll let us know.

summit's been great to work with as well as each of the participants who helped make this happen. summit was really impressed that we actually came through, apparently alot of "groups" approach them real enthusiastically with potential group buys but then fizzle out and dont put their money down.

summit now knows that cl members arent just alot of talk, we mean business. i think they were pleasantly surprised.
Old 08-13-01, 09:42 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

KUDOS AGAIN TO DOMINICK

thanks for staying on top of things

Old 08-13-01, 10:57 AM
cong28
Lead Lap

I just receive my Borla in a few minutes ago, I can't wait to install it tonight. Hope you guys get yours soon. Need to give props out to DOMINICK for setting everything up and for everyone joining the group buy.
Old 08-13-01, 11:12 AM
dominick
Rookie

Originally posted by cong28
I just receive my Borla in a few minutes ago, I can't wait to install it tonight. Hope you guys get yours soon. Need to give props out to DOMINICK for setting everything up and for everyone joining the group buy.
wow that was really fast. glad everything worked out for you. hey cong28 let us know how the install goes and also if it shipped with a new gasket or not. thanks.

Quick Reply: Borla Group Buy