GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

ClubLexus Beach Party

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-01, 07:15 PM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saturday Aug. 4th ClubLexus is having a informal beach party at Huntington Beach northside of the pier. We will be having a barbecue, volleyball and football games etc.....

Parking is right off of 6th street right on the beach. If we get there early enough we can park the cars right on the boardwalk. The HB police station is right there plus parking is watched by valet employees.

This is a fun event so come out and meet other ClubLexus members.

We need to know who is coming so please e-mail mkilty@clublexus.com or post here.

Later on we might organize a cruise or just hit the local bars. It all depends on the mood.

We need some help so those who can please let me know.

Old 07-30-01, 08:55 PM
disc108
Lead Lap

I have freakin TRAFFIC SCHOOL from 7am to 4pm that day!!! i just looked @ my calender.. damnit! please wait for me!!! you guys better not leave early like the carson toyota meet...
Old 07-30-01, 09:25 PM
RacingAristo

Argh.... I'm all booked on that day. Mike, is it possible to move it Aug 11th, a week later or even 2 weeks later? I have to plan things ahead. Thanks!!
Old 07-30-01, 11:30 PM
DevilDog
Lead Lap

Things to do on Aug 4th:

1. Meet Mike at beach
2. Give Mike back his Lug Nuts
3. See my Probation Officer
4. Dye hair green
5. Drop car 2"
6. Send Mike a donation

I think I can make it!

Old 07-31-01, 12:24 AM
N10S1
Driver

Originally posted by disc108
I have freakin TRAFFIC SCHOOL from 7am to 4pm that day!!! i just looked @ my calender.. damnit! please wait for me!!! you guys better not leave early like the carson toyota meet...
Dude just sign up for the internet traffic school, ten minutes and you are done. Good Luck!
Old 07-31-01, 12:32 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by N10S1

Dude just sign up for the internet traffic school, ten minutes and you are done. Good Luck!

WHAT'S THAT??!????!?!?!?!??!??? YOU CAN?!?!?!?!?!?!??:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Old 07-31-01, 12:54 AM
N10S1
Driver

Yeah there are tons of them on line, or if you go to the courthouse where your ticket can be contested, they will give you a list of approved on-line schools. You can do this in Manhattan beach as well as Redondo, I got one down in Lake Forest, and they let me go do the internet traffic school as well.

I just learned recently that a friend's friend from Audiworld A4 forum, his family actually OWNS an online traffic school, I forget who he is now, but if I find out i will let everyone know, basically you will never have to go to traffic school again!!!
Old 07-31-01, 01:27 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Things to do on Aug 4th:

1. Meet Mike at beach
2. Give Mike back his Lug Nuts
3. See my Probation Officer
4. Dye hair green
5. Drop car 2"
6. Send Mike a donation
Hmmm, Probation Officer...green hair...and you have Mike's Nuts...and your a moderator...hmmmm....very interesting!
Old 07-31-01, 04:00 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

WHAT'S THAT??!????!?!?!?!??!??? YOU CAN?!?!?!?!?!?!??:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Globe.....here you go...for future use....
www.defensivedriving.com
hahahahah Tiny
Old 07-31-01, 08:41 AM
lex430
Lead Lap

Last year when I had to go to my traffic school, I was told that the entire OC court system is contracted out to one traffic school company, the one that does the 8 hours in a court room!!

I was not able to do the online one because I lived or got the ticket in OC! Not sure if this has changed since!
Old 07-31-01, 10:25 AM
N10S1
Driver

Originally posted by lex430
Last year when I had to go to my traffic school, I was told that the entire OC court system is contracted out to one traffic school company, the one that does the 8 hours in a court room!!

I was not able to do the online one because I lived or got the ticket in OC! Not sure if this has changed since!
Did you tell them that you lived outside of o.c. and that it would create hardship for you to travel to their traffic schools? I was living in Redondo when I got my last one and convinced the court in Lake Forest to give an alternate listing. They gave me a big old listing of all traffic schools in CA. However this was about 3 years ago, so the policy may have changed in o.c.

One company for all traffic school in o.c.? sounds like a scam. That school's owners must have a relative or must of paid off a few folks to get that sweet deal. Corruption lives on. With folks like these in office, no wonder the county went bankrupt a few years back. Of course, we, the small guy always end up getting screwed.
Old 07-31-01, 12:11 PM
PaulGS3
Driver

Hey Michael,

Is the beach party in addition to the August SoCal meet that had been discussed, or replacing the meet?

Paul
Old 07-31-01, 12:51 PM
msray
Pole Position

Default cant make it either

how about the following week...akkk not enough notice.....damn! oh well if i miss it have fun.

Mike
Old 07-31-01, 10:06 PM
Kajukenbo
Lead Lap

Mike,

Us GS430 people are still waiting for the SRT/HFI to arrive. It would be nice to show it to everybody once we get them installed.
Old 07-31-01, 10:17 PM
RacingAristo

I called couple days ago that SRT was planning to ship out HFI/ECU today (Tuesday) morning. I hope they will arrive this weekend. <cross fingers>

Quick Reply: ClubLexus Beach Party