GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

UPDATE: NorCal ClubLexus Meet Aug. 26th

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-01, 11:29 PM
QBranchCars
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys and Gals,

NorCal ClubLexus will have a major "End-of-Summer" meet on Sunday, August 26th. This is a friends and family event, so all are invited.

For the first part of the event, from 9:30 am to noon, Serramote Lexus will be hosting the park 'n show and Lexus "clinic". They will open part of their shop and have their techs place a couple of cars on the racks to show. They will be giving away goodies, and a raffle for items from their parts and accessories dept.

Also for the raffle;
Weapon R has donated a couple of intakes
MAS Wheelhouse

Immediately following, the group will caravan to a county park (Coyote Point, San Mateo) for a BBQ. There will be a small cost (TBD) to cover the food and picnic area rental. So please RSVP by PM to me to say you're in for the fun.

More details and announcements to come!
Old 08-13-01, 06:48 PM
QBranchCars
Lead Lap

I hope you're prepping your cars for the major NorCal event! Here are some updates for our Aug 26th meet;

We have a couple of additional sponsors for our raffle;
ASP from Daly City
Overboost.com

Cherie Roberts, Miss Hot Import Nights, unfortunately will not be available. However, she is donating some goodies form her store.

We are still planning a BBQ after our visit to Lexus of Serramonte. We welcome some feedback. We can do the usual hamburger and hot dogs, but considering assorted marinated meats like Korean BBQ. We're estimating $7-$10 per adult (kids free). What would you prefer?? We would also like an accurate count, so we know how much food to prepare. Pls send me your RSVP with number of adults attending preferrably a week ahead by Aug 19th. Thanks.
Old 08-13-01, 07:28 PM
y2kgs
Pole Position

Also wanted to mention that we might have another sponsor for the meet. Dammm we got alot of sponsor so far. This should really be fun. Not to sure but we should have the raffle at the picnic, please correct me if I'm wrong Calvin
Hope some of you from Socal can make it to the meeting.
As for the picnic, please PM Calvin so he can get a head count of the people that will make it to the picnic. Bring your water guns or whatever you like. We are going to have a BBQ weather just hamburgers and hot dogs or pay alittle more for some real good Korean food. That is why you'll need to PM Calvin so that he can collect the funds for the food. Its just $7-$10 per person for a day of fun and great food.

Maybe we can setup a group buy for the Weapon R combo system What do you think about that
Old 08-20-01, 06:10 PM
y2kgs
Pole Position

We got another sponsor today.
Mach III will be providing some goodies from their shop Hope to see everyone their at the meet.