GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My Car's Like Batman

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-05, 10:26 AM
Mattress
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Car's Like Batman

Well, im not sure how many of you guys talk to your car; however, i do! I treat her better than my girlfriend---Shhhh. When shes good in a tough condition i pet her dash etc.... constantly cleaning her, sayin shes a good girl, and all that good stuff. ...ANYWAY.... the story starts with a few nights ago just walking out to my car (at girlfriends apt) and reach into my pocket and without even touching my keys.... BWAMMO -- my car unlocks and i was like " damn... my cars like batman" and chuckled it off.
Not thinkin about it... this morning the same damn thing happend; unlocked with the slightest movement in my pocket. My pockets are pretty full of stuff so not so unbeleivable that is was just poked; yet i thought it was cool and played it off that my car is MAGIC!!! She knows when i want in her.. lol

Anyone else have some freaky things happen to your cars? while in, outside of, going to ...etc??

Last edited by Mattress; 12-13-05 at 10:34 AM.
Old 12-13-05, 11:18 AM
JMgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mattress
Well, im not sure how many of you guys talk to your car; however, i do! I treat her better than my girlfriend---Shhhh. When shes good in a tough condition i pet her dash etc.... constantly cleaning her, sayin shes a good girl, and all that good stuff. ...ANYWAY.... the story starts with a few nights ago just walking out to my car (at girlfriends apt) and reach into my pocket and without even touching my keys.... BWAMMO -- my car unlocks and i was like " damn... my cars like batman" and chuckled it off.
Not thinkin about it... this morning the same damn thing happend; unlocked with the slightest movement in my pocket. My pockets are pretty full of stuff so not so unbeleivable that is was just poked; yet i thought it was cool and played it off that my car is MAGIC!!! She knows when i want in her.. lol

Anyone else have some freaky things happen to your cars? while in, outside of, going to ...etc??
I used to mess with people like that too. Ha I would tell them my car starts when i call it from my cell phone... pretty stupid joke but nobody pick up the fact that when i would dial my phone and say, "autostart ON!" i would be pressing the start button on my remote inside my jeans pocket LOL!
Old 12-13-05, 11:50 AM
Mattress
Pole Position

naw but the thing .... it did it by itself... i actually had to joke with this.. just ending up being weird/funny... id reach into my pocket and the damn thing unlocked. had no control of the remote as it happend. i dunno .. i thought it was funny but i was a little ***cough cough*** not sober when it happend, but the morning one was...
Old 12-13-05, 11:56 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JMgs300
I used to mess with people like that too. Ha I would tell them my car starts when i call it from my cell phone... pretty stupid joke but nobody pick up the fact that when i would dial my phone and say, "autostart ON!" i would be pressing the start button on my remote inside my jeans pocket LOL!

LOL!!!!!!! +1
Old 12-13-05, 12:22 PM
noop
Instructor

LOL good one
Old 12-13-05, 01:42 PM
Dr.G
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Mattress
...just walking out to my car (at girlfriends apt)...My pockets are pretty full of stuff... was just poked...MAGIC!!! She knows when i want in her...
I just solved your mystery dude....
Old 12-14-05, 10:13 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

You forgot the Batman smilie...

"My pockets are always full..." Funny stuff.

"with the slightest movement in my pocket..." okay dude, that's just TMI

Of course, his name is Matress, after all.
Old 12-14-05, 10:20 AM
Mattress
Pole Position

Out of context ---

Last edited by Mattress; 12-14-05 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-14-05, 11:40 AM
DuttyLeXus
Pole Position

thats too funny man...im going to try this on one of my customers...lol *a new feature i added* i could just see their faces now....lol
Old 12-14-05, 01:28 PM
JMgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.G
I just solved your mystery dude....

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaahhaHAHAHAH!