GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

***Damn Curse!!***

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-05, 10:08 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ***Damn Curse!!***

well its not to bad but it something ......
this is the second time in 2 months that something happends to my car while parked at work ....apearently someone parked next to me pulled out of the spot and turned in to my car and left a streak of white paint on my driver side rear door and fender ...i cant tell if there are scratches cuz the paints there but there probably is ....hopefully its buffable ..... and know one has come forward

thanks for listening
Old 12-21-05, 10:26 AM
GWELEX
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crap, that really sux. The parking garage I use at work is nice, almost a car and a half wide parking spaces. I hope the damage can be buffed out.
Old 12-21-05, 10:31 AM
Xeeeeeem
Lead Lap

that sucks man, i work at wal mart and the parking lot is at a really steep angle so all the carts role down to the bottom of the parkin lot when its windy and absolutely PELT cars at 20+ mph haha. Unfortunately i've been a victim by a cruiser cart.
Old 12-21-05, 10:39 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Even tho I'm not happy this happen I am happy is wasn't worse, I was worried something happen to the car or the new wheels when I read the title.
Old 12-21-05, 11:17 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bluelex
Even tho I'm not happy this happen I am happy is wasn't worse, I was worried something happen to the car or the new wheels when I read the title.
this scuff was right above my rear wheel so I did check them out to make sure everything was ok ...they're fine ....I wouldve passed out
Old 12-21-05, 12:24 PM
FLIPPU
Lexus Test Driver

sorry to hear about this Eric... hope you find the bastids that did it and beat the crap out of them..

Mike
Old 12-21-05, 12:32 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow I would die..Your car is too pretty to be parked among crappy cars. The garage I park at has columns between each car, so my baby is safe. Usually, folks who park at parking lots tend to come back. Just look out for a white car with black streaks, and you have your perp.

Last edited by DASHOCKER; 12-21-05 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-21-05, 12:36 PM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sucks that people aren't more considerate...but not shocking that no one owned up to causing the damage.

Hope the paint buffs out with some polish.
Old 12-21-05, 12:37 PM
neoprelude
Driver

Yesterday I walked out of the grocery store (parked 4 spaces from every car) and what do I see? A ****ing shopping cart inches a way from the sc's fender (the lot is on a hill) so i'm sure some asshat just left the cart not putting it back in the cart things. It drifted down and banged into the SC and rolled back a little when it bounced off the SC , it was dark out and my fender does have a couple minor scratches on my fender but i'm pretty sure the damn thing rammed it. I mean it was facing it inches away what else could of happened but I was so pissed and so helpless errrr. I do my best for the SC and always park it from other cars and still these ****ing idiots in the world are so careless of others property because their too lazy. I was cussing for about 10 minutes on the way home, I CARE alot about the SC and it is my baby. But I def. could not have like a super expensive brand new car and have it as my DD after stuff like this happening from others ignorance, I see why people leave their expensive cars as 'weekend cars / garage queens' ! Sorry for going off topic, I know it isn't as bad as your GS but if people weren't so careless of others properties and maybe took a look around and used common sense stuff wouldn't happen like this. I know how you feel Pissed Off, Upset about the car and nobody to take it out on and very very helpless err.

Last edited by neoprelude; 12-21-05 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-21-05, 12:43 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

When i go to the mall or supermarket, I take occupy two parking spaces so I don't get door dings from some idiot.
Old 12-21-05, 01:37 PM
AJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
When i go to the mall or supermarket, I take occupy two parking spaces so I don't get door dings from some idiot.
But this also can **** off someone who cant find a parking space which makes them think "Im gonna key it so he doesnt take 2 spaces next time" , i speak of experiance
Old 12-21-05, 01:56 PM
Mattress
Pole Position

Damn, all this car on car vilence has got to stop.... man i feel bad everytime someone post that a fellow lexo gets injured. Now i ALWAYS double park or park crooked.... i really dont care that its illegal--its for my baby. Sry that this happened man. Hope you find the culprits.

peace,
Matt
Old 12-21-05, 03:39 PM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
No problem when it's not crowded, but during the busy holiday season, not a good idea. I just try and avoid parking next to SUVs and two door coupes...damn Thunderbirds
Old 12-21-05, 03:40 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tomorrow you should check out the white cars in the lot to see who has a jacked up front bumper. They'd be stupid to drive the same car back to work if they have two cars at their disposal but you never know.

Good luck finding the culprit. It pisses me off when I hear about stuff like that because it happened to my car a few years ago.
Old 12-21-05, 04:43 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

well ive looked and asked around ....but I have come up empty
anyone know of any easy way to take off paint ?