GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Cardomain pics of Bluelex at HIN!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-05, 09:28 AM
bmgs400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooohhh sooo sweeet!!!

Wish there was a CL calendar with bluelex, DaveGS4, etc.... Love looking at their artwork.
Old 12-30-05, 09:37 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hameed
No he has not repainted it. He has waxed it so much that is why it looks darker and so awesome.
That is correct, I have seen this car in person, and the first thing that jumps out at you is the fact that its a DIFFERENT COLOR!! The vehicle is seriously maintained as if it was concealed in a vacuum chamber at night or something.

It has been so much fun watching this car go though all of its phases and mods and such, for a great package!
Old 12-30-05, 11:07 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Man is that pretty.
A, your car is one of the very best on this site and it has been fun talking about the mods you have done, will do or are thinking about doing.
I never get tired of seeing the smurf man just so so hot.
Old 12-30-05, 12:03 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Your car is a a true blue devil.. Hot to death. Whats next Sema?
Old 12-30-05, 12:41 PM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

the cars in the pics are very clean and alot of hard work goes into having a show car my hats go out to them wish my car was like that
Old 12-30-05, 12:48 PM
amy011079
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bluelex
Automan, thanx for posting man, I appreciate the comments from you and the guys here. I'm sure I'll meet you at a show or at the next "East Coast Lexus Meet" (small plug for next summers meet) I've been finding some really nice shots on the web of late. Heres my favorite so far..
And GIRL! Dang Adrian!

just kidding. lol
Old 12-30-05, 12:51 PM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Q45 = Sick Sick
Old 12-30-05, 04:11 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianGS430
looking at this GS makes me want to keep mine instead of selling it off...

i'm starting to have second thoughts...

adrian.. are you sure i should get the M3?

what if i go supercharge, TC, LSD, new vertex kit, and rims...

either way... bluelex's GS is hot

Thanx B, If I were in your shoes I would still get the M3. Even tho a gs with the mods you listed would be sick. Its tough choice but I would still do the bmw m3 if I were in your shoes.

Hey Adrian - nice pics as usual.

Any plans of doing any other mods to your car? I am sure you will not stop modding your car and I am curious as to what you will do next.
Thanx Hameed, I am redoing the trunk next than I'm going to be working on performance mods , I want to reach 400 rwhp with the twins. We're pulling the engine back out to paint the engine bay body color with more chroming.

Originally Posted by SoCalSC4
Car is looking great as usual!

Is that the factory paint, or have you repainted the car? I love the 'wet' look of the paint. The first photo makes the blue look darker, more like Ferrari Tour deFrance Blue... but the big photo you posted clearly shows that it's Spectra Blue. I love the way SBM has this subtle cameleon-like look. My car looks almost purple & green at night under high intensity lighting (like found at a gas station).

-Bob
No he has not repainted it. He has waxed it so much that is why it looks darker and so awesome.
Thanx Bob, Like hameed and Derrick mentioned I have only painted my kit and hood, other than that its all factory paint. I love shiny paint so at one point I was waxing and polishing my car 3 times a week, now I'm only down to once a week.

Originally Posted by amy011079
And GIRL! Dang Adrian!

just kidding. lol
You know what I meant Amy, Your always included as one of the guys. I'll never forget how great you treated my wife,daughter and I at Nopi. See you next year.

Last edited by bluelex; 12-30-05 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-30-05, 04:15 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

More Chrome A... I can't imagine any more chrome... LOL car looks really good.. You should be very pleased with the turnout of your GS... I want to see this car in person.... Hopefully soon...

Tony
Old 12-30-05, 04:38 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Awesome car and great pics!! That engine bay so soooo complete!!
Old 12-30-05, 05:39 PM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanx B, If I were in your shoes I would still get the M3. Even tho a gs with the mods you listed would be sick. Its tough choice but I would still do the bmw m3 if I were in your shoes.

Thanx Hameed, I am redoing the trunk next than I'm going to be working on performance mods , I want to reach 400 rwhp with the twins. We're pulling the engine back out to paint the engine bay body color with more chroming.

Thanx Bob, Like hameed and Derrick mentioned I have only painted my kit and hood, other than that its all factory paint. I love shiny paint so at one point I was waxing and polishing my car 3 times a week, now I'm only down to once a week.

You know what I meant Amy, Your always included as one of the guys. I'll never forget how great you treated my wife,daughter and I at Nopi. See you next year.

Hey Adrian why don't you give us some tips on how to go about getting that awesome show shine. What products and methods do you use to bring out the bling? Also how can you get your engine the cleanest? Wax and polish by had or buffer?
Old 12-30-05, 06:00 PM
iasc300
Lexus Champion

i would just like to say that you Adrian have one of the best Gs ive ever seen- gorgeous work- well done- cant wait to see it in person
Old 12-30-05, 07:50 PM
amy011079
Lexus Test Driver

HEHE I know, I was just messin with ya. And you and your family are great people and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again!
Old 12-31-05, 04:08 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 301 Likes on 181 Posts

Wow, 400 RWHP?? That will be one even more meaner beast!!!

I have to see your car in person at least once before I die!
Old 12-31-05, 08:44 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

For those of you who haven't seen it in person, the pics look great but do it no real justice. Adrian's car is just bad.

Quick Reply: Cardomain pics of Bluelex at HIN!!