GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Who is this 1sicklex guy? and how do I get his autograph?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-06 | 03:15 PM
1sickm5
Driver School Candidate

Default Who is this 1sicklex guy? and how do I get his autograph?

All this guy do is go on other sites talking smack about Lexus this Lexus That. Yeah Lexus has a nice ride the 2nd gs has nice looks and the rest are plain Jane. This guy goes on our site saying that bmw are not reliable well I done had 5 bimmers no problems with known of them I had a !99 325 with over 210k on it without know problems. Also you guys talk about modding I think a bmw horses are alot stronger than a Lexus horses. I'm saying this 1sicklex guy goes on the Acura site the bmw site the infinti site talking smack the 2 cars that sell for lexus are the es camery and the rx 330 highlander. So you can keep taking how reliable your car is and the nice quiet ride it is so if you want I will line my black M5 against your modded camry and see what the ultimate driving machine will do. So quit going on our sites talking smack about a real car instead of the ultimate 50ish car thanks bro.
Old 01-12-06 | 03:21 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

bro i would chill out talking about 1sicklex like that .. hes a moderator here and is one of the nicest coolest and respected members here ..

maybe edit your post especially as a newcomer to a more friendlier approach
Old 01-12-06 | 03:23 PM
1sickm5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lexforlife
bro i would chill out talking about 1sicklex like that .. hes a moderator here and is one of the nicest coolest and respected members here ..

maybe edit your post especially as a newcomer to a more friendlier approach
well like I said he comes on our sites talking all that bull so he ain't man enough to take the same bull!!!
Old 01-12-06 | 03:26 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1sickm5
All this guy do is go on other sites talking smack about Lexus this Lexus That. Yeah Lexus has a nice ride the 2nd gs has nice looks and the rest are plain Jane. This guy goes on our site saying that bmw are not reliable well I done had 5 bimmers no problems with known of them I had a !99 325 with over 210k on it without know problems. Also you guys talk about modding I think a bmw horses are alot stronger than a Lexus horses. I'm saying this 1sicklex guy goes on the Acura site the bmw site the infinti site talking smack the 2 cars that sell for lexus are the es camery and the rx 330 highlander. So you can keep taking how reliable your car is and the nice quiet ride it is so if you want I will line my black M5 against your modded camry and see what the ultimate driving machine will do. So quit going on our sites talking smack about a real car instead of the ultimate 50ish car thanks bro.
is it an toy m5? You sound like you are not 12 yet. Is there a big toy modding community out there?
Old 01-12-06 | 03:27 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

Lol, i know a few GS's that would run with your M5 all day . I would becareful talking reckless like that. My buddies sc300 with 2jz-T and 5spd getrag swaps would hammer your m5 all day I really dont care what you've put into it.

Learn some grammar too, before coming on another board and talking.
Old 01-12-06 | 03:31 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

LOL this thread is gonna get closed faster than any M5 or GS
Old 01-12-06 | 03:41 PM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

So you can keep taking how reliable your car is and the nice quiet ride it is so if you want I will line my black M5 against your modded camry and see what the ultimate driving machine will do. So quit going on our sites talking smack about a real car instead of the ultimate 50ish car thanks bro.
Just keep in mind that while most of us here are Lexus owners, many of us also own other brands of cars as well including BMW, Acura and the others that often get bashed on here. We do like our Lexus cars, but not all of us share the same opinions to the letter as many here. Not all of us think Lexus makes the best car in the world either. Just don't put us all in the same group as the few very vocal pro Lexus members.

Last edited by CK6Speed; 01-12-06 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-12-06 | 03:42 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Chill out bro, this is just the internet forum and everybody will have difference opinion about cars. Sometimes we see people from another forum comes here and start some B.S without facts. 1Sicklex just a guy who love cars and a very knowledgeable car guy....
Old 01-12-06 | 03:44 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Another typical bimmer owner who needs to pull he's head out of his own cocky @ss.....
Old 01-12-06 | 03:45 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

1Sick is the man!!!
This could get interesting
Old 01-12-06 | 03:45 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

I highly doubt 1Sick goes and just starts talking smack for no reason. He responds to ignorant comments and states the facts. He is highly knowledgeable when it comes to automobiles. YES BMW's are known to have electrical problems, more so than other companies.

Oh yeah, SICK is the man! That's who he is.............
Old 01-12-06 | 03:46 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

hey buddy why dont you line up your M5 with flashgordon's ride ?? or TTpimp's ride and ill laugh when they blow your doors off !!!
Old 01-12-06 | 03:51 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Serious question... Is English your second language? You really have the grammar and spelling skills of a 13 year old internet troll. I hope your wife does the taxes and not you.
Old 01-12-06 | 03:52 PM
Lexus Dawg
Driver

As far as this guy goes, my sig says it all!!!! He's a drives a Matchbox car!
Old 01-12-06 | 03:57 PM
LexFather

Who r U?
First off, I don't visit Nissan sites. 2nd off me and the Acura site don't get along well Third, I have a very good relationship with the BMW site (s).

And I'll be in Charlotte sometime this year, we can talk this over some Guinness if you prefer.

I ain't hard to find.

I do defend unknowledgable comments about Lexus and have no issues telling people that IN PERSON as well. Unlike you, I've MET people and ORGANIZED many multi-car meets where differences in opinion are squashed over the universal love of cars.

You don't know me and I ask you maybe turn this thread around and ask me politely before your stay here is shorter than Wally Backman becoming Head Coach of the Diamondbacks.
http://www.workindex.com/editorial/h...0501-exp02.asp

Last edited by LexFather; 01-12-06 at 04:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Who is this 1sicklex guy? and how do I get his autograph?