GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Superbowl mini meet/bbq pics....Lots of pics, 56K no no.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-06, 06:19 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice very nice. can't beat a bbq in february nice cars nice crib. I see that this was a four door orgy only
Old 02-07-06, 06:43 AM
DjFergi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice pics man!
Old 02-07-06, 06:45 AM
beauphus
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was really nice to see all of you. everyone was cool as hell (especially compared to mbworld.org). it was an absolute blast thanks to Adrian and his wife who are such excellent hosts. had to be one of the prettiest days i have seen in along time. the pix dont do the house justice - its a freakin castle! nice job Bluelex. all the cars were lookin good and sounding great!!

i must admit i felt like a fish outta water without my GS - sorry for tarnishing the photos
Old 02-07-06, 07:46 AM
ROPADOPA
Pole Position

Way to REPRESENT Florida and the boosted Lexus community-Good job once again Adrian
Old 02-07-06, 08:18 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

Hey Adrian, thanks again for inviting me to your house! Definitely had a blast. I didn't realize how low my car was on the bump at the end of your driveway!!! I still need my jack lol. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-06, 09:39 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Adrian,

Your house is very nice and I'm sure you, the wife and daughter will enjoy it. The day was just about as nice as it could be, especially after the monsoon we had on Saturday! The pix look great ( expected ) and I had a good time meeting some familiar CL members in person finally. We certainly had our fair share of horsepower there! After Albert's awsome burnout I'm sure he'll be needing new shoes soon.

Bluelex's engine bay ( since the swap ) is a sight to behold - pix do not it justice...

Just a great time all-in-all.
Old 02-07-06, 09:49 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

Wow bluelex .
Only a driveway like that can hold a mini meet! Thanks for sharing the pictures

The only car was stock was that E55, just kidding beauphus (I know how you feel about mbworld).
Old 02-07-06, 10:21 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 301 Likes on 181 Posts

Now if being part of such a meet with you guys and sharing in the hospitality of Adrian is not a good enough reason to move from Canada and settle down in Florida, then I can't think of any other solid reason!!

Congrats on the mansion and property Adrian! It looks fantastic.
Is your property not fenced in being so big? Is that someone else's house at the top of the first picture?

Needless to say the cars look awesome and I would love to watch the video as well.
Old 02-07-06, 10:39 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Hey guys so sorry I missed this, but a 100yr birthday celebration for my great grandmother transitioned into a funeral homegoing service so I had to be in NC for the weekend.

On the flipside, Adrian I am very proud of your accomplishment and the house is beautiful (that bucket of bolts you call a GS aint too shabby either!!)

The cars look great, all my fav's were assembled, we have to get Teelex a intercooler or one of of those fake "intakecoolers" or something man, he's naked!! LOL

Looks like you had fun and is Adrian's daughter the cutest, chubby cheek kid or what???
Old 02-07-06, 10:41 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by beauphus
it was really nice to see all of you. everyone was cool as hell (especially compared to mbworld.org). it was an absolute blast thanks to Adrian and his wife who are such excellent hosts. had to be one of the prettiest days i have seen in along time. the pix dont do the house justice - its a freakin castle! nice job Bluelex. all the cars were lookin good and sounding great!!

i must admit i felt like a fish outta water without my GS - sorry for tarnishing the photos
man I shoulda sent a banner or some decals for D2-AUTOSPORT down there, it was like 30-40% of our clients there!

Beau we gotta get this e55 done quick man, stop playing around dammit!! LOL
Old 02-07-06, 10:52 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Al- My head was hurting the next day, My brother chuck is the ice man when it comes to mixing drinks and keeping the glasses full. Now you know what I mean.

Bueo- Trust me your didn't tarnish any photos., thanx for the ride man. Your car color is amazing.

Terry- Thanx man, Sorry you had to run early but man you really missed it once we all got to the back patio and started to grill. 2 grills full of meat non stop while 3 coolers of beer and my brother mixing the drinks away. we all forgot about the game and had to go back on the Tivo and fast forward through most of the action...LOL Next time we just pick a weekend where everyone can stay late. Did you like the JP shots I really liked how they came out..

John- Your Mom's cookies were a smash hit and we topped it off with glasses of milk to finish them up..

Hameed- Anything I can do to get you to come down faster? LOL I will do....You will love our winters, no need to put the gs4 away anymore. Yes my property in the back is fenced to divide the other house on the other side of the block. the sides are mine untill you see those little trees in a row from front to back on the right.

D2- Dude You know I was trying real hard for you to fly down but when I heard what happen I understood 100%. Sorry man. I know you'll be down here in a couple weeks anyway so we'll do another BBQ than..LOL
Old 02-07-06, 11:02 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

A, I will be coming down soon bro. I wanna chill by the pool enjoy a cigar and have a couple drinks bro. Thats the least I could do seeing I miss all these meets.
Old 02-07-06, 11:06 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexis11
A, I will be coming down soon bro. I wanna chill by the pool enjoy a cigar and have a couple drinks bro. Thats the least I could do seeing I miss all these meets.
Cool, another reason to BBQ...LOL...LOL You know your welcome anytime man.
Old 02-07-06, 11:39 AM
LexFather

WHERE THE )_#$))_ WAS MY INVITE!?!?

J/K, great pics, the house is awesome!!
Old 02-07-06, 12:54 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what wing does the gold gs have? with the jp tail lights

Quick Reply: Superbowl mini meet/bbq pics....Lots of pics, 56K no no.