GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Superbowl mini meet/bbq pics....Lots of pics, 56K no no.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-06, 01:19 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Hameed- Anything I can do to get you to come down faster? LOL I will do....You will love our winters, no need to put the gs4 away anymore. Yes my property in the back is fenced to divide the other house on the other side of the block. the sides are mine untill you see those little trees in a row from front to back on the right.
You're too kind Adrian.

Actually there are only two hurdles to overcome - unfortunately both are big ones.
1. I would need to find a job down there first
2. My wife is not to keen to move from Canada, especially moving to Florida because of the hurricanes..........

Me, I couldn't care less about the hurricanes - anything to escape the winters here and drive my GS year round is good enough for me. But I would need to find a job down there and that is kinda hard from a distance up here........
Old 02-07-06, 01:22 PM
SaddleLex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great gathering! Love the Pics
Old 02-07-06, 02:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Hameed
You're too kind Adrian.

Actually there are only two hurdles to overcome - unfortunately both are big ones.
1. I would need to find a job down there first
2. My wife is not to keen to move from Canada, especially moving to Florida because of the hurricanes..........

Me, I couldn't care less about the hurricanes - anything to escape the winters here and drive my GS year round is good enough for me. But I would need to find a job down there and that is kinda hard from a distance up here........
off topic, but california is your answer

we need to have a bbq meet here too!
Old 02-07-06, 02:05 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
off topic, but california is your answer
LOL. It is even harder to get a job in Cali.
Old 02-07-06, 02:12 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by j stuff
what wing does the gold gs have? with the jp tail lights

Junction Produce 3 pc wing
Old 02-07-06, 02:36 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

good looking cars you guys have. looks like most of you are having fun with some boost....
Old 02-07-06, 03:59 PM
JUST IS
Pole Position

Hey Adrian, who would of thought that you knew how to take pictures. LOL j/k. My wife and I had a great Superbowl BBQ, at your new house warming. Thanks for everything. Your brother Chuck is the fountain of endless Martinis and Chef Rick is king of the double grill. Eric, its been way too long, glad you were able to come on down to the warm FLA weather. It was good to see you again. Oh bye the way Adrian, did you ever get your HD fixed, you know (after we left. )
Old 02-07-06, 04:07 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Note to self - MOVE TO FLORIDA!!!

Awesome pictures - looks like it was a blast

Jonny
Old 02-07-06, 07:15 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mario- Yup, all hd channels are working now...
Old 02-08-06, 06:04 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

A,

The pix of the JP tails look awesome. Sorry I had to leave early, sounds like I missed some fun. Oh well, next time
Old 02-08-06, 07:03 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

beautiful cars and a beautiful home. congrats. wish i lived in fl now. lol.
Old 02-08-06, 07:18 AM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now that looks like a hell of an event. Very nice house man and it looks and sounds like you had a great time as well. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting you at one of the shows when I move south later this year. Maybe I can host such an event in Birmingham but I don't know since the bar has been set so high already.
Old 02-08-06, 07:24 AM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok so let me get this straight. This guy Adrian AKA Bluelex has the tightest Lexus in history, is a great guy from what everyone says and from what I can tell that seems to be true, has a bomb house in the best place to live in the US I guess next we will find out that he is married to the former Miss Puerto Rico and can walk on water?

I'm just kidding man I love to see a guy who is having so much success in life yet is still a nice person. Much props to you Adrian.
Old 02-08-06, 10:09 AM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a weekend, Super Bowl, breaking in Adrian's new home and hangin' with the guys and their families, it was good to see all of you, the ones I haven't seen for a while as well meet a couple of new faces, there was enough food to stay for a week, beer from every continent and the best Martinis I've ever had made by Chuck the technician (A's brother) who was also the life of the party, the past few days really made me miss my former home in paradise, for those that think of thunderstorms and the occasional hurricane when South Florida comes to mind, late Fall and Winter will quickly make you understand what it's all about, good times were had by all who attended, Tony you and Terry should have stayed for the ribs, Adrian you achieved a 99% success rate and I look forward to spending a lot more down there in the near future.

Talk about a complete 180, today my yard is covered in a blanket of snow and a frozen lake, damn I miss Florida this time of year.

Old 02-08-06, 10:14 AM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Automan
Ok so let me get this straight. This guy Adrian AKA Bluelex has the tightest Lexus in history, is a great guy from what everyone says and from what I can tell that seems to be true, has a bomb house in the best place to live in the US I guess next we will find out that he is married to the former Miss Puerto Rico and can walk on water?

I'm just kidding man I love to see a guy who is having so much success in life yet is still a nice person. Much props to you Adrian.

Automan, I can see where this thread is heading, please direct this type of comment here:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195978

I knew you guys weren't done.

Quick Reply: Superbowl mini meet/bbq pics....Lots of pics, 56K no no.