GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Another sign that Acura TL not the right choice

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-01 | 03:27 PM
LexusPride
Lead Lap

The acura-tl.com site is down in order to expand . I probably shouldn't say anything negative though, they'll probably say the site is faster and cost them less to maintain than ours !!!
Old 08-16-01 | 04:42 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

their forum is down but that doesn't mean the cars are like that (well sometimes).

Just hope that none of the trolls (the few) on their board will come over here and mess around like some other forums before
Old 08-16-01 | 10:14 PM
12E

I thought this was a Datsun forum...
Old 08-17-01 | 09:36 AM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Are you guys envious of us? Because it seems like you guys lurk around our board a lot to know that it's down and then to post it on your board about it. Can we say "stalker"?

C'mon guys, this is a little childish.

Last edited by BlackShadow; 08-17-01 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-17-01 | 10:11 AM
LexusPride
Lead Lap

Are you guys envious of us? Because it seems like you guys lurk around our board a lot to know that it's down and then to post it on your board about it. Can we say "stalker"?
Then... what would be your reason that you're on OUR board ???
Old 08-17-01 | 10:14 AM
LexusPride
Lead Lap

Oh wait, I forgot, your board is down, that's why you're here ! Membership has it's privileges.
Old 08-17-01 | 10:45 AM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Originally posted by LexusPride

Then... what would be your reason that you're on OUR board ???
The last time I checked, this is a PUBLIC forum.
So what would be your reason for visiting other boards???
Old 08-17-01 | 10:51 AM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Oh wait, I forgot, your board is down, that's why you're here ! Membership has it's privileges.
You can get off your high horse now. I visit other forums too so don't feel special.
Old 08-17-01 | 12:08 PM
LexusPride
Lead Lap

The last time I checked, this is a PUBLIC forum.
So what would be your reason for visiting other boards???
The last time I checked, so was Acura's. But actually I was led there when one of your members made some ridiculous claim that a TLS would smoke a GS430, and one of the members on our board (and also a member of the TL board) defended it and gave a link to the site.

You can get off your high horse now. I visit other forums too so don't feel special
Why should I feel special that you're here, I'm the one that owns a Lexus.

Old 08-17-01 | 03:29 PM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Why should I feel special that you're here, I'm the one that owns a Lexus.

Real mature response here. Big freaking deal if you own a lexus. Now if you own a lamborghini or ferrari then you can talk but a lexus, please.
Old 08-17-01 | 03:45 PM
LexusPride
Lead Lap

Honestly, why do you even come on here ?! You have no appreciation for the car, you're obviously not an aficionado of Lexus, even your photo isn't a Lexus, so why do you bother coming here, other than to troll ??!! Just because it's a public forum, who here wants to listen to you spout about what Lexus isn't ??!! What started as a simple joke that everyone BUT you got, has become what you consider a personal attack on Acura, so please don't talk about being mature if you can't take a joke. Do us all a favor and go back to the TL forum, whenever it goes up.
Old 08-17-01 | 03:51 PM
01BlueGS430
Rookie

We've got to cut him a little slack guys, his IS from New Jersey!
Old 08-17-01 | 04:14 PM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Honestly, why do you even come on here ?! You have no appreciation for the car, you're obviously not an aficionado of Lexus, even your photo isn't a Lexus, so why do you bother coming here, other than to troll ??!! Just because it's a public forum, who here wants to listen to you spout about what Lexus isn't ??!! What started as a simple joke that everyone BUT you got, has become what you consider a personal attack on Acura, so please don't talk about being mature if you can't take a joke. Do us all a favor and go back to the TL forum, whenever it goes up.
How am I a troll here? A few of the guys on here knows me and they know I am not a troll. I have NEVER once bashed on your car, why, because like I stated before in an earlier thread, my next car is going to be a GS430 or M5/540i. I am a car enthusiasts who enjoys all cars. Just because I don't have a lexus yet I can't be on this board? So this means that ONLY lexus owners can be on this board? I don't think so.

If you don't want to listen to me then why respond back?

I did take this as a joke but then it got personal. Just like every other car enthusiasts, I will defend my car. Like you said before, the reason you came to our board was to see one of your people defend the GS. I have no problem with that. It's good to have different opinions sometimes.

FYI, the TL site is back up but I still surf other forums too. I bet you surf around too. C'mon just admit it.
Old 08-17-01 | 04:21 PM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Originally posted by 01BlueGS430
We've got to cut him a little slack guys, his IS from New Jersey!

P.S. - he IS.....not.....his IS
Old 08-17-01 | 04:27 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by BlackShadow

P.S. - he IS.....not.....his IS
Sure dude

Quick Reply: Another sign that Acura TL not the right choice