GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Wringo's New Look! (pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-06, 07:32 PM
BklynGS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice... I like the TTE, L-tuned and L-Sportline combination a lot
Old 03-09-06, 07:39 PM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love that pic with the car in front of the fountain great pics man
Old 03-12-06, 10:12 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default TTE lip badge?

Do I need that TTElip badge or could I roll without it? What's your thoughts?
Old 03-12-06, 11:28 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Do I need that TTElip badge or could I roll without it? What's your thoughts?
I vote for putting the badge on. People see my Wisesports badge on the front lip and ask who or what that is. Unless you don't like talking about your car.
Old 03-12-06, 01:07 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by reggiek
I vote for putting the badge on. People see my Wisesports badge on the front lip and ask who or what that is. Unless you don't like talking about your car.
Reg,do you think Carson would have extras or would I need to see if I could get lucky from a member?
Old 03-12-06, 01:19 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Reg,do you think Carson would have extras or would I need to see if I could get lucky from a member?
A few years ago, it was apain to get. Not sure now. I just filled the indentation and painted over it.
Old 03-12-06, 02:33 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default sticker?

Originally Posted by Neo
A few years ago, it was apain to get. Not sure now. I just filled the indentation and painted over it.
You think so ,Neo? The suggestion of doing that same thing was mentioned to me after I had it painted and out of the shop! I would hate to give it back to the body shop just for this reason! I'm hoping I coild land one, but if not I could live with it the way it is! Neo,if you know someone in your area that may have an extra let me know please!
Old 03-13-06, 12:05 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

When I had my front end repainted, the sticker had to come off and was not in good shape. I asked Steve (Carson Toyota) to see if he can get one for me. No go.
Old 03-13-06, 04:56 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Probably tough to get one. If it were me, I'd get it painted on.
Old 03-13-06, 05:11 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Only other idea D that I can think of is get a pic of what the TTE logo looks like and go to a local high quality sign,sticker,ad developeing place. people who do viynl stickers. Ask some of the tech shops around town, every town has one and see if they can make you a copy of the pic in exact spec. I found a guy in melbourne who was going to do it for me with my bumper and do a wise logo but in CF but he didn't do it intime so I had to tell te shop to fill in the gap and paint over it but find someone like that shouldn't cost you more than 20 bucks. a lot cheaper than having your bumper taken off ,filled in, repainted, and reinstalled.
Old 03-13-06, 07:28 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default sticker

Originally Posted by bluelex
Only other idea D that I can think of is get a pic of what the TTE logo looks like and go to a local high quality sign,sticker,ad developeing place. people who do viynl stickers. Ask some of the tech shops around town, every town has one and see if they can make you a copy of the pic in exact spec. I found a guy in melbourne who was going to do it for me with my bumper and do a wise logo but in CF but he didn't do it intime so I had to tell te shop to fill in the gap and paint over it but find someone like that shouldn't cost you more than 20 bucks. a lot cheaper than having your bumper taken off ,filled in, repainted, and reinstalled.
Thank's,Blue! I never considered that? When I bought the lip from Shawn(Lexusondubs), he said he liked the look without the badge because with it he thought it broke up the color of the paint! I didn't think it looked that bad without it, but I would love to have it knowing it comes with the lip! I may do just that what you suggested, Adrian! Thank's Neo for a good try!
Old 03-15-06, 09:53 AM
tkl168
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

that is just beautiful!!!
Old 03-15-06, 10:31 AM
GS3Tek

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Very nice Wringo the Star
Wow, sorry I didn't compliment on your car. I thought I did

You're new the Starr Wringo

Ah yes, the tte/l-tuned/L-sport combo. Still one of the very best combo out there
Still working on mine too btw-just a little too slow

I love that picture by the fountain.

Have you decided on any other for the brake caliper color like silver before going with black?

I agree what you're saying about the jp tails-it's one of those finishing touch towards the end
Old 03-15-06, 09:43 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
Wow, sorry I didn't compliment on your car. I thought I did

You're new the Starr Wringo

Ah yes, the tte/l-tuned/L-sport combo. Still one of the very best combo out there
Still working on mine too btw-just a little too slow

I love that picture by the fountain.

Have you decided on any other for the brake caliper color like silver before going with black?

I agree what you're saying about the jp tails-it's one of those finishing touch towards the end
GS3Tek, thank's for the compliments on my new look! Like I said before, I had plenty time to learn form some of the best members in the modding game and thought my choice of mods complimented where I wanted to go with my car! I would love to have a BBK someday, but the budget doesn't allow for it just yet! Yes, I did consider doing red as a caliper color, but thought the black would show more of the caliper stickers I have and it also complimented the color contrast of my car better. Although the car has come along quickly, I still have room for future mods such as the BBK, JP tails, interior upgrades(audio equipement),and a few other plans! That waterfall shot is a must have if you ever visit Orlando! That's the Orlando Crew's must have photo shot!