GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Great Meet!!! Hope There's More Peeps Next Time!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-01, 01:40 PM
LexDriver18
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wad up everyone,

I just wanted to take a min. to thank everyone for going to the Team Lexstacy meet last night 8/25/01!! It was definately a success!! We had 12 cars at one point.... It was AMAZING seeing all those HID's swerving in and out of freeway traffic!! We took over the freeway and surface streets!! I would've liked to go down Main. St. but some of us TAILGATE and that makes bad things happen...... :eek: SORRY TED and the 2 other guys!!

To all Team Lexstacy members.... Mike, Joy, Shane and I discussed a meet next weekend down in SD!! We wanna go to the street races!! We thought it would be dope if we could go like 10 deep there!! We wanna make a BIG SHOWING and let all those ricers KNOW what's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else have fun??

Old 08-26-01, 02:14 PM
Okay Player
Driver School Candidate

What's up everybody. This is Patrick (the Silver IS). Last night was a great meet with the exception of the accident we had last night. Overall though I would say it was great in general. Maybe next time we will have a lot more cars. It was very nice meeting everybody. Everybody's ride was PHAT!
Old 08-26-01, 04:44 PM
msray
Pole Position

Default i agree

I had a blast last night with exception to the little accident. OH well the important thing is noone was hurt and its just gona be a few days in a body shop i think. Maybe ted can get a 400 now Anyways Im in for San diego. SO ANYONE who wants to roll down to SD next weekend we can go to the races on friday night and Tijauna Saturday for a little clubbing. Anyone whos interested email justin, ted, or myself. For those who dont know the san diego street races are really popular. On any given night there will be 100 to 200 cars out cruising and racing...atleast untill the poepoe finds us.

Mike
Old 08-26-01, 04:50 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dam sorry to hear about that tailgating ****,but i hope everybody had fun.I will be there next month for sure.Once my car is out of the bodyshop.Can wait already I wanna go.
Old 08-26-01, 04:53 PM
LexDriver18
Lead Lap

Edogg....

I can't wait to see your LS at the next meet!! I was hopin to see it last night but oh well.. We just have to remember to BE CAREFUL when he have that TIGHT FORMATION!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-01, 04:59 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Yeah,LexDriver18 the shop could not have finish it in time they needed about a week.But we should be careful more careful next time when we meet up.
Old 08-26-01, 06:13 PM
K0teH0K

sup all it's Aleks, 528 bimma =)
meeting was awesome, a lot good rides and fun. Hope to cya next time in SD
Old 08-26-01, 08:51 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am in fo SD meet! I live here

The meet was awesome, I wish I had my LS too. What happened to the Law (LS400ditty/toncaCA)? The guy just disappeared.

It was cool to meet you all guys and I should have my car at the next meet. Ted, I hope you get your car declared totaled. The Patrics Silver IS kicked some serious booty up there when racing...good job

Mike, could you send me those photos from the meet so I could put it on my website. Also tell me what you want to do about that flash stuff we talked about.
Old 08-26-01, 10:30 PM
disc108
Lead Lap

i will get pics of my car tomorrow. i examined it closely today. the frame folded like an accordian. i heard that if the frame is a "uni-bodied" design, it will be declared total if it is bent in any way. is this true? is this GS like this?
Old 08-27-01, 08:10 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

I wanna see some pics as well.I must of missed out on alot on this meet.

Ted good luck dude,I wish you the best.

Good point retrodrive,what the heck ever happen to tonka_ca,where has he been.

All of us needs to me more careful.

Old 08-27-01, 02:00 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Actually he was at the meet and he had a pretty tight LS. However, after that lil accident he just drove off not saying "Bye" or anything
Old 08-27-01, 07:13 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you guys don't mind, can you guys describe exactly what happen and who was involved?
Old 08-27-01, 07:33 PM
msray
Pole Position

Default no offense

and i hope people dont get mad about this but im sure the guy feels bad enough so lets leave the accident alone. Ted obviously got rear ended so it wasnt his fault. everyone was trying to stay togther anyways and its hard with 10+cars to make lights. It was a slight misjudgement lets leave it at that and focus on the next meet and how its not going to happen again.
Old 08-27-01, 07:36 PM
disc108
Lead Lap

we were all kinda following too closely and i guess some people couldnt brake in time. *shrug* **** happens...

the pics have been uploaded to:

http://photos.yahoo.com/disc108

there arent that many pics because it was kinda dark after we ate and we couldnt get some good pics.
Old 08-27-01, 07:41 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

link is not working

Quick Reply: Great Meet!!! Hope There's More Peeps Next Time!!