GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Foglight Help! Does anyone have wiring diagrams?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-06, 12:43 AM
maximussp
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foglight Help! Does anyone have wiring diagrams?

Hey guys,
Today I spent my time trying to modify my foglights to turnon without my headlights. I followed BananaGS's every step for this modification override. Unfortunetly it did not work out. I am a little frustrated that it did not since I followed each step and double checked all the connections. Either I am a total idiot and something is wrong or my foglights just hate me. I was hoping someone could give me a copy of the page in the manual where the wiring diagram for the foglight switch is shown. Maybe I can figure out what is wrong by looking at it. Since many people have succefully completed the mod by looking at BananaGS's website his wiring diagram must be correct. But I still feel like something I did is wrong or the information is not 100% accurate. Any assistance from you fellas out there would be great. Trying to get this done over the weekend so I dont have to drive my car on Monday with all the covers unreplaced. Lol. If you guys want pictures to show you exactly what I did I can do that tomorrow. Thanks for your time!!

-Kenji

HELP ME!! ha

Can anyone confirm this diagram since this is exactly how I wired it.
Attached Thumbnails Foglight Help!  Does anyone have wiring diagrams?-foglight.jpg  

Last edited by maximussp; 03-12-06 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-12-06, 06:35 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would PM UpstateGS since he just did this mod

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ghlight=banana