GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

who's car is this?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-01, 02:08 PM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Globe,

Your car looks sweet.. The interior really turned out nice with the gun metal look.. Also nice touch with the ARISTO limited edition logo..

Keep up the good work!
Old 08-28-01, 02:50 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by 2SAVVY
Hey Globe,

Your car looks sweet.. The interior really turned out nice with the gun metal look.. Also nice touch with the ARISTO limited edition logo..

Keep up the good work!
thanks alot!
Old 08-28-01, 05:34 PM
BlackShadow
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

yeah that's him, aTL.

I thought, wow what a cool GS! Never heard a TT on a GS400 motor before! Then I checked out the pics and then there they are, pics of many different GSs slapped together.

What's funny is, on his profile he has 2 sets of springs and 2 types of mufflers

Everyone with a black GS on ClubLexus check out the pics. If it features your car then please go over to Acura-TL.com and rat him out. Can't believe someone's actually sick enough to do this.
I agree. I don't condone any person stealing pictures of other member's rides. Because then it will make us look bad. Remember guys, don't start bashing all TL owners of stealing your rides, just that one guy "aTL" if it is true.

BTW, a few months ago we had a guy who came into our board and told us to look at some of the pics of his new TL. Well guess what happened when we clicked on the link. There were pictures of other member's rides because that idiot did a mix-n-match with the pictures. He messed up on all the names of the mods and didn't know the difference between a TL and a TL-S. Well we had a few guys go into his site and just screwed him over big time. He never bother coming back since then.

Last edited by BlackShadow; 08-28-01 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-28-01, 09:00 PM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How can I get the gunmetal treated trims?
Old 08-28-01, 09:16 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by BlackShadow

I agree. I don't condone any person stealing pictures of other member's rides. Because then it will make us look bad. Remember guys, don't start bashing all TL owners of stealing your rides, just that one guy "aTL" if it is true.
Of course not. It's just him, not everyone on the TL forum. Only people like that should get the harsh punishment, not everyone else who's there.

Originally posted by BlackShadow

BTW, a few months ago we had a guy who came into our board and told us to look at some of the pics of his new TL. Well guess what happened when we clicked on the link. There were pictures of other member's rides because that idiot did a mix-n-match with the pictures. He messed up on all the names of the mods and didn't know the difference between a TL and a TL-S. Well we had a few guys go into his site and just screwed him over big time. He never bother coming back since then.
hahahaha good one! LOL
Old 08-28-01, 10:43 PM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by Mark
How can I get the gunmetal treated trims?
Mark that is a DIY special from GlobeCLK (Oh wait I gotta BOW.. He is the King of DIY but SuperJoe is knocking at his heels)

I'm sure if you ask him nice he can tell you how he did it.. BTW Globe what is that gauge on the driver's side??
Old 08-28-01, 10:55 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Mark that is a DIY special from GlobeCLK (Oh wait I gotta BOW.. He is the King of DIY but SuperJoe is knocking at his heels)
Hahaha SuperJoe is the King of DIY now! He's real good! (humble humble)

I'm sure if you ask him nice he can tell you how he did it.. BTW Globe what is that gauge on the driver's side??
That's the Air-Fuel ratio meter from AutoMeter. Shows the Air/Fuel ratio of the car's running condition. Shows from RICH to STOICH to LEAN. Handy but not useful I won't need it when I get the S-AFC. Will replace it with the Automatic-gear-indicator by PIVOT.
Old 08-29-01, 06:26 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

Hahaha SuperJoe is the King of DIY now! He's real good! (humble humble)

MY LOYAL SUBJECTS!!!(humble humble) I knew I heard someone calling my name. I would love to try the silver trim..but it just wouldn't look right because my interior is ivory tan and I already have the full wood kit. I would have loved to try it though (Anyone want to trade interiors??:eek: )

Guys my next DIY project is getting at the amber blinker in the front headlights!...(under production)
Old 08-29-01, 08:44 PM
Jazziz
Driver

Wow how did that aTL guy get Swift to sell him their car? That pic is the 700+ rwhp Stage III s/c btw. I'm thinking about stopping by SRT Friday since I'll be in the area.