GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

GT Autosports....

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-01, 09:14 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok Guys, I've talked to Dave @ GTA and he's sorry about the delays and what not. He's be VERY backlogged with non-Lexus order (remember, we're not his only customers!) and they're in the process of re-doing the entire website which is taking up a LOT of time.

He said that once the new website is up, things will be a LOT better! Just thought I'd let everyone know so you guys don't start a witch hunt!
Old 09-05-01, 09:27 AM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have always had good service with David. He is very busy because he is popular and has great prices.

Brent
Old 09-05-01, 12:22 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks Manaray, most helpful thread....I am supposed to take receipt of my Work Equip this week and I was getting nervous that he was un-available....
I will second what Brent said about service with Dave, he spends as much time as "I" feel necessary when making buying decisions......Which often takes me a WHILE>>> Thanks, Tiny
Old 09-05-01, 11:33 PM
David GS400
Pole Position

David was very helpful to me when I was deciding on which wheels to go with. He was good about keeping me updated on pricing, sizes available and finishes. He gave me options to look at offering good quality wheels, for a little less money. I think you just have to be patient with him. I have a feeling he is a one-man shop and is extremely busy; so be patient.
Old 09-05-01, 11:45 PM
gsintensive
Lexus Test Driver

Brent buddy, when are you coming up? ur 2001 grill is waiting, and let's hang out sometimes = )

Old 09-06-01, 02:10 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by gsintensive
Brent buddy, when are you coming up? ur 2001 grill is waiting, and let's hang out sometimes = )

Wei,

I'm confused...Are you up North now? Or are you in SoCal?

I am planning to visit Nor Cal this weekend...

Brent
Old 09-06-01, 02:47 PM
RacingAristo

I thought Wei came back to So Cal this Monday.... unless he went back again. Which we all know Wei likes to drive.
Old 09-06-01, 08:53 PM
fierce gs
Pole Position

well i ordered my cleared out lights from him in january. gave him $450 up front and still havent gotten them. this past 2 months ive called him at least a million times and he hasnt picked up once. i also emailed him a dozen times. i ordered them from someone else and got them in 3 days. so ive been trying to contact him so i could get my money back..guess i either got jipped or have to wait another million years for him to reply? hes a great guy tho, dont get me wrong. or else i would have slandered his name on this board with very bad posts..hehe. hes a dope guy and is very helpful, but a 9 month wait is ridciulus..specially when he says 5-7 weeks. manaray, tell him i hope him the best with setting up his company, but i want my money back already! haha.

i just installed my clear corners today. no more yellow exists on my car! (except for front blinker, but thats a very little amount of yellow). ill have pics of that and all my other mods soon..

take care everyone,
allen
Old 09-07-01, 03:08 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Manaray, Im asking for a little intervention please.....
If you have a better contact ph# than the one listed on Daves sight, please PM me that #......I wouldnt care if this was an STB, a set of springs, or a spoiler or something......I am very concerned though, because my wheels/tires(a VERY expensive purchase by my standards) were supposed to arrive either the last week of August or the first week of Sep. at the latest.
I havent gotten a return e-mail or ph. call from Dave which to this point is pretty unlike him......Please help if possible, thanks in advance, Tiny
Old 09-07-01, 04:12 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok people, I'll try to help out...

Send me a PM with your full name and what your issue is. Make it SHORT. I'll shoot a email to him with that info.