GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Looking for Florida/Everyone Peeps

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-06 | 03:09 PM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cpone
Damn I just saw this thread.
I have some Magic tickets for tonight that I could have picked you up and taken you to man.

If you are on right now and not in jacksonville but in Clermont by me I can take you to the game.
its Vs Houston.

I will be leaving from here in about another 20 minutes to head out there.

Let me know.

I feel for you loss man. I really do.
I cant even begin to imagine...
Thanks for the invite man. I just got to Clermont 2 or 3 hours ago and just signed on. Sorry I missed out, man that would have been nice.

Thanks you guys for all the suggestions and invites. I'll be here for a while and will contact everybody. Tonight I think I'm just going to catch up with my cousin/sister, meditate and just relax the rest of the evening. Man...I'm loving the weather down here for real. It's still very cool in Atlanta from what I was told today.

I'll catch up with the Jacksonville bro's in a couple of days hopefully, but definitely before I go back home. My car is at Lexus of Jacksonville. They weren't able to look at it today; they told me first thing tomorrow. Hopefully it's all cosmetic (plastic under carrage and wheel wells coverings). The car was sounding very rough on start up though, then smooth out. The car drove fine as far as the suspension goes at speeds above 30/40, but when I down shifted to 4th and 3rd it made a rubbing noise. That's the part that I'm concerned about. Does anyone know what that could be? I have no clue . Hopefully it's me just being critical and noticing every little sound. Oh it bent up the radiator support/frame/rail I don't know what's it's called. The radiator itself is fine it's just the bottom edge of it was bent up (small upside down V).

I just keep telling myself it could have been much worse.