GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

placed an order with TMEngineering (todd)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-07, 12:39 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLiu
TME has meant a lot to CL for a lot of years and they don't deserve this...like I said, I have been here since near the beginning of CL. TME has had a lot of history with old CL members who probably don't even post here anymore to help defend them.

If TME is removed from CL because of a few bad incidents (or reported to the BBB as someone posted) or if they choose not to do business with CL members when reading this thread, trust me, it will be more your loss then theirs, believe me. TME has a wealth of knowledge about Lexus cars that you can't even begin to comprehend - more than I ever will comprehend. To me, that's more value then 100% excellent customer service all the time - cuz believe me, that NEVER happens. Somewhere, someplace, there will always be an unhappy customer because it's part of the business.

BTW, next time one of your cars needs a 60K or 90K or timing belt service, maybe you should avoid TME altogether and go to a Lexus dealer so some monkey can wrench on your car while you think you are getting great service and paying almost double for it...
Well, like you said, CL is only a tiny part of its customer base. So even with a few unhappy customers, there are still many who go to TME who are not a part of CL. In that case, even if TME is removed, it wouldnt affect their business. Again, I'm pretty sure TME wont be removed as a CL vendor because of a few bad feedback. I know they are top notch, and nobody is questioning that.

Yes, with every business, there will always be some unhappy customers. Thats why this thread was created. The unhappy customers just wanted to share their experience and vent. Just like if you had bad service at a lexus dealership, you would post it to let others know, and just to get your frustration out; People wouldn't stop buying Lexus vehicles or stop taking their cars to the dealership to get it serviced just because of a few unsatisfied customers' feedback.

This is the same case here. With TM's already great rep, a few bad feedback isn't going to run the business to the ground.

I've never taken my car to TM, but i know they are normally superb. no question about it. I never said i dont like TM and didnt intend on bringing my car to Todd, so i think your last comment was unnecessary. I just wanted you to understand the concerns that people may have when they dealt with TM.

Nothing wrong with sharing an experience, whether its good or bad right?
Old 03-16-07, 12:49 AM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by milky
Well, like you said, CL is only a tiny part of its customer base. So even with a few unhappy customers, there are still many who go to TME who are not a part of CL. In that case, even if TME is removed, it wouldnt affect their business. Again, I'm pretty sure TME wont be removed as a CL vendor because of a few bad feedback. I know they are top notch, and nobody is questioning that.

Yes, with every business, there will always be some unhappy customers. Thats why this thread was created. The unhappy customers just wanted to share their experience and vent. Just like if you had bad service at a lexus dealership, you would post it to let others know, and just to get your frustration out; People wouldn't stop buying Lexus vehicles or stop taking their cars to the dealership to get it serviced just because of a few unsatisfied customers' feedback.

This is the same case here. With TM's already great rep, a few bad feedback isn't going to run the business to the ground.

I've never taken my car to TM, but i know they are normally superb. no question about it. I never said i dont like TM and didnt intend on bringing my car to Todd, so i think your last comment was unnecessary. I just wanted you to understand the concerns that people may have when they dealt with TM.

Nothing wrong with sharing an experience, whether its good or bad right?
milky, the last comment was not directed towards you. In fact I agree with whatever you have said. The "you" is a rhetorical address to those that feel like they want to express negative experiences and never use TME again. I have no quarrel with you whatsoever. In fact, you are very reasonable....but then again, not everyone is like you.

I find it funny how I wind up debating with someone whom I actually agree with. Go figure...well, I guess it's really late.
Old 03-16-07, 01:26 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BLiu
milky, the last comment was not directed towards you. In fact I agree with whatever you have said. The "you" is a rhetorical address to those that feel like they want to express negative experiences and never use TME again. I have no quarrel with you whatsoever. In fact, you are very reasonable....but then again, not everyone is like you.

I find it funny how I wind up debating with someone whom I actually agree with. Go figure...well, I guess it's really late.
Hey, i know exactly where you stand. You have a great relationship with TME, as im sure many of here do too. It is quite unfortunate that some of the members here have had bad experiences with Todd.

You are right, Todd has been in business for plenty of years now, with an enormous amount of happy customers, so he must be doing something right. I know he is honest, and has very good prices.

I'm sure TME will continue to provide CL with quality parts and service. Sorry to those who were disappointed by TME this time around.
Old 03-22-07, 08:46 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=271854
Old 03-22-07, 08:48 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

I hope you never own your own business.
Old 03-22-07, 09:52 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
I hope you never own your own business.
Why's that?
Old 03-22-07, 10:11 AM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Why's that?
Your "oh we have plenty of satisfied customers, so f the unsatisfied ones" mentality.
Old 03-22-07, 10:40 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
Your "oh we have plenty of satisfied customers, so f the unsatisfied ones" mentality.
That's not my mentality. Reread my posts, then make your comments please.
Old 03-22-07, 03:14 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Please take it to PM guys if you have more to say to eachother. We are going off topic here. Thanks.
Old 03-22-07, 09:15 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

The crosslink has more info and the issues have been brought to light. It's good reading trust me. Also, for those in this post that read about how much history TME and TME's background and business clients you can read it all in this link just in case you guys think I am just blowing smoke regarding TME's credentials:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...=1#post2502287