GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pics of Lexizm's Horrific Accident

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-06 | 05:54 AM
cpone
There can only be One
CL Folding 2M

Dude seriously I almost had tears in my eyes just now.
That is some really scary ish.

God Bless you and your family man. I don't know what I would do...
You are one strong dude man seriously.

OMG.

Last edited by cpone; 11-17-06 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:01 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Wow, Gabby looks so much like her mom. I still am amazed how strong your family's faith in God is, amazed and inspired, Eric. Your faith has allowed you and your family to accept Gabby's passing with peace. It was good seeing your wife and son out at recent Lexus events.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:02 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Wow!

Lexizm, it was hard for me to look at the pictures of your car and daughter understanding the outcome! May GOD continue to bless you and your family through this terrrible ordeal. I love the color of your new whip and I must say you have a nice choice in mods! Sorry I missed you on your trip down to Florida! I got your message late. You can alway's come down for the " Lex Get Down" meet in December in Orlando! Lol!

Last edited by Wringo; 11-17-06 at 06:10 AM.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:05 AM
GWELEX
Lexus Champion

Considering no car is designed to survive that kind of impact the GS held up pretty well. Glad to hear your life is moving forward............, good luck with the court case.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:11 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
wow its amazing at the amount of impact the car withstood iam very sorry to hear about your little girl i too lost my little girl recently and even tho she was a dog she was my little girl well i cant say much to help your sadness and lonelyness from your little one but i can say that these have helped me out a bunch
Yes I remember the post you put up. I lost my Rotti sometime ago so I can understand how you felt and will continue to feel. Man, you're abosolutely right about the members here, big time.

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
jesus christ. i came into this late and never saw or heard about this accident before but my god i cant believe any of you survived. im so sorry for your losses man...i dont know that i ever would recover from something like this and be able to get back into the car modding game again. i cant even believe you bothered to buy and mod up another gs with the memories the last one now holds, let alone post up pics of your deceased daughter and new lexus in the same thread.. ehh. to each his own. good luck.

Well you have to understand that looking at the car, it helded it's integrity pretty well considering. They said that pretty much if we were in any other car, we probably would have not survived per the accident investigator and the engineer working for us i.e. attorney. Going on that alone and not ever liking suv's except for the Range Rover 'before the GM take over'. I don't have faith in American cars. Plus and more so, my kids (daughter loved my car-moded) and that's my thing.

Since a lot of people were praying and giving words of encouragment, I just wanted them to see my Princess. It's hard but you have to continue on for the rest of the family until we meet again. You're right, it is a devasting thing to have happen and go through.

Last edited by Lexizm; 11-17-06 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:16 AM
lostinthew
Driver

I have a young daughter too, and this scares the stuff out of me. Prayers coming your way this weekend. Hoping you all return to full health!
Old 11-17-06 | 06:23 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cpone
Dude seriously I almost had tears in my eyes just now.
That is some really scary ish.

God Bless you and your family man. I don't know what I would do...
You are one strong dude man seriously.

Is your daughter ok physically now?
Your son? Your wife and you?

OMG.
We're all okay, but you probably missed it; my daughter is in heaven with the Father now.

Wringo - I'm sorry I missed catching up with you, but I do plan on coming down for the Dec Meet. So, I'll see you there man.

Vertek - Thanks man for everything you've done; what you did meant a lot. Since almost evevryone here doesn't know, but Bing works at the Hospital the kids were admitted, and he came up and checked on the family several times and put a nice word into the staff. I was never there to meet him or to show my appreciation. Thanks again man.
Old 11-17-06 | 06:32 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Hey Eric, it was the least I could do. I was just in such disbelief when I found out what happened. It was surreal. I'm just so glad to see God healing you and your family. Are you coming out to SSN tonight?
Old 11-17-06 | 06:37 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Yes indeed sir, I'll be there. It changed back to the original spot at Starbucks correct?
Old 11-17-06 | 06:39 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

That would be an affirmative!!! Great, see ya tonight!!
Old 11-17-06 | 06:45 AM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Wow the pics are very chilling

Since the first time i read the original thread I always thought you were a really strong man...Good luck, and keep the faith
Old 11-17-06 | 06:45 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Come on down!

Wringo - I'm sorry I missed catching up with you, but I do plan on coming down for the Dec Meet. So, I'll see you there man.

That's good to know! Bring the rest of the crew(SELOC) with you!
Old 11-17-06 | 06:52 AM
cpone
There can only be One
CL Folding 2M

Originally Posted by Lexizm
We're all okay, but you probably missed it; my daughter is in heaven with the Father now.

Vertek - Thanks man for everything you've done; what you did meant a lot. Since almost evevryone here doesn't know, but Bing works at the Hospital the kids were admitted, and he came up and checked on the family several times and put a nice word into the staff. I was never there to meet him or to show my appreciation. Thanks again man.
I am soo sorry man I tried to catch that before you saw it.
I went over to the original forum and saw what happened. I am soo sorry.

Man I just dont know man..... You are really strong....
Old 11-17-06 | 06:57 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by veritek
That would be an affirmative!!! Great, see ya tonight!!
Bing the Mrs is right here next to me and she said you need a pair of glasses because Gabby looks just like her Dad. No lie that's what she said.

Originally Posted by wringo

That's good to know! Bring the rest of the crew(SELOC) with you!
I'll be there but I'm not making any promises on the rest of the crew, we'll see.
Old 11-17-06 | 07:17 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hi Lexizm, glad to hear you are moving on. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to lose one owns child......

I lost some relatives back in 99, but losing your own child is something else and I am surprised that you have not lost your mind. I know I would lose mine for sure if I had lost any of my sons.

Let us know how the trial goes and we all pray for the best for you and your family. Please give my condolences to your wife.

Quick Reply: Pics of Lexizm's Horrific Accident