GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pics of Lexizm's Horrific Accident

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-06 | 07:41 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

i must say the thoughts that were running through my mind viewing those pictures are undescribable...i remember when my son jumped his go kart onto the curb and he lunged forward the axle trapped his leg under it and he started screaming...never want to experience that again...

sorry for your loss and prayers are with you and your family

Last edited by DPRSupra; 11-20-06 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-20-06 | 08:08 PM
DylanGS3
Driver School Candidate

How fast were you going when she hit you? I got rear ended on the high way in my old Cadillac, but thankfully we had ran up on traffic, and a long line of slamming on brakes ensued. I hit mine, slip, and next thing I know I had a Toyota minivan plastered to the back of my DeVille.
Old 11-20-06 | 08:40 PM
LexusChris
Racer

Sorry man....God Bless...those pics are just crazy... Very very sad. Those pictures are just horrific to glance at.
Old 11-20-06 | 10:04 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Omg ... I have never seen those pics.... I hope everyone is doing ok .... and good to see a proud dad !!!

wow im so glad to see that you survived that accident ! omg....

good to see lexus holds up to that kind of hit from a huge vehical !
Old 11-21-06 | 06:48 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Again, thanks everyone for your prayers and encouraging words. YES, my family and I are very blessed without a doubt. We don't believe in luck, but we believe in 'God the Father' so we have to except what happens as it was meant to be (apart of his plan) to an extent. So if the situation is good or bad, we (you) have to look for the blessing (positive) in it. In this situation it's easy to see, but hard to except/digest.

It's just so WILD right now, because of everything that's gone on. Lawyers (some) are truely snakes and I already knew that, so I'm not that surprised. That's what happens when you worship the all mighty dollar; you'll do anything for it, to anybody...very little boundaries.

Everyone is doing fine thanks again guys. My wife's rib has healed but she still has pain from time to time. It takes a long time to heal properly if you're not a professional athlete . Miles is doing a lot better, he still can't rough house too much right now, to the extent he use to. Kids are amazing the way they bounce back. THEY NEED TO BOTTLE THAT AND SELL IT TO US!!! I'm okay and my ankle and hand hav healed, but sometimes I lose my grip holding stuff, plus I'm the only one that remembers the whole thing and I drive by the spot EVERY day, it's nt as bad as you think, but it's worse for my wife and rest of my family (my mom/dad).

For those of you that have kinds near the same age, you can relate to this, on the phone or at a distance, they sound a like. When I speak to my son on the phone a lot of time, it's kind of painful and wonderful a the sametime. He sounds so much like Gabby it's crazy. Prior to the accident, he was a Mama's Boy, but now he like to spend a lot of time with me and for that I'm thankful. I can't say for sure why, if it's they accident, or if he is reaching that age, I don't know, but I'm happy and sad at the sametime. All you dads with girls now what I'm saying. I LOVE Mr. Miles with all my being, I feel gutted inside but will heal with time, and faith.

I'm not looking for sympathy for real and those of you that met me, no I'm not that type of guy, being I didn't mention it was me that had the accident when you met me. The witness stated that HE was going 85, when she blew pass him. But on the report to the police had stated that he was doing 75, that's totally understandable I wouldn't want to get 'jammed up' if it were me...so you guy can do the math.

Yes this is a very 'Touchy Topic', I'm thinkingabout spearheading it I don't know. I have to see what he tells me. Anyway, I'm in North Cakilac right now on our way to NY for Thanksgiving. For all of those that aren't from NY and grew up in the 80's that 'North Carolina'. For all of you Florida peeps, I and some of SELOC will see you in December for the 'Lex Meet Fest'. The accident is the reason for the purchase of another GS/Lexus for reason I've explained...'sound engineering and I love the style' and Gabby did too. Thanks guys.

Last edited by Lexizm; 11-21-06 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-21-06 | 06:49 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Eric,

Seeing those pictures really brought me to the verge of tears. Your strength is simply amazing man

It was good to talk to you on the phone - hope you enjoyed that movie

Stay in touch man,
Jonny
P.S> The new whip looks awesome. Gabby would have loved it
Old 11-21-06 | 08:07 PM
tempo
Driver School Candidate

Default accident

just got this link from a pal as i am a member of lexus owners club uk. just been in tears as i carried on reading your post. dont know you and i last logged on almost 2 years ago but i have kids myself and as i read on i was hoping that no one died. i know how i would be hurting if i lost a child. your princess was a beauty.

During difficult times like this the lord is the only person you can lean on for support. may the lord continue to heal you and your family emotionally and physically.

as far as i can see all you club members have been amasing. it shows how fantastic community spirit a car club can produce.

from uk
Old 11-22-06 | 11:45 AM
aristo400
Rookie

By looking at those pictures, they are beyond shocking. I am very sorry for your loss. PLease be strong.
Old 11-22-06 | 11:21 PM
TrAnCeJai
Driver School Candidate

Sorry to hear what had happen...the pictures shocks me too...i wouldnt know how to take it, if it had happen to me...sometimes its so hard to accept or understand Gods plan when your love ones are involved...but im 100% sure he knows what hes doing....i pray that God will bless and be with you, and your family through all this mess....
Old 11-23-06 | 06:55 PM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Eric,

I do not know you but, was drawn to tears after seeing and reading about this. I have a little Girl and she is 8 almost 9. My heart goes out to you my Brother. I feel after reading this that we all here share your pain so you are not alone. You have a faith and strenght that at 47 years, old I have not seen in many Guys have.

I myself have been thru alot. I can tell you that time will heal and understanding will come. I always ask God to take care of my Little girl as you know they are always Gods children. I live in Metro Atlanta also and am from NY too. If ever you want to talk PM me and lets exchange tel #'s. As I finish this up I will say a prayer. You have touched us all and made us think about things, at least I know you touched my life tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie
Old 11-29-06 | 11:17 AM
narfy
Lead Lap

omfg...

i spoze you liked the car enough to buy another one?