GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

post a pic of the best rims for a GS they must fit

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-01, 05:51 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by LexKilla
It really hurts me to even hear such a comment. I am a 23/black man and am far from racist but it's people like you who make me think twice about even giving 2 *****s of people other than my race because of THAT mentality. People say racisim does not exist but here is a prime example of why it does. If anything it is at it's peek. I need not to waist my time any further because you are young, stupid, and most off all IGNORANT....I just don't believe that comment.
Very simply put, maybe he calls 'em like he sees 'em. After all, he was just stating what he SEES....

Originally posted by engynir
All I am saying is that most of the people driving with those rims around Los Angeles are Black.....Take it how you want it.....Doesn't have to be a negative comment.....
Old 11-01-01, 08:01 AM
LexKilla
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dexter

Very simply put, maybe he calls 'em like he sees 'em. After all, he was just stating what he SEES....

Stating what he sees???? How can you tell if someone is a drug dealer? And just because he has a Lexus with nice wheels??? Look, I know and everybody else on the board knows what he was implying (BLACKS ARE DRUG DEALERS). You sound just as ignorant as him.

Last edited by LexKilla; 11-01-01 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-01-01, 08:40 AM
fever
Lead Lap

Listen, chief, nobody, imho, is being racist here. If you think most of the early twenties black guys rollin' on 20's in a new G4 wearing warmups in the middle of the fukin day are CEO's then great. Give the man a break for stating the obvious. Are there early twenties black men with the same car setup who wear warmups and are CEO's? Sure, but it's a helluva small percentage and you know it.
And you want to give up on other races? How about if other races decided to give up on blacks b/c they are sick and tired of feeling the wrath of a grossly disproportionate amount of violent crimes committed by blacks? You wouldn't like it, would you? You ought not to be so quick to judge; we're all in this together goddammit.

Originally posted by LexKilla

Stating what he sees???? How can you tell if someone is a drug dealer? And just because he has a Lexus with nice wheels??? Look, I know and everybody else on the board knows what he was implying (BLACKS ARE DRUG DEALERS). You sound just as ignorant as him.
Old 11-01-01, 09:03 AM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Lightbulb

Everyone needs to go ahead and stop this posting on this issue. It's getting nowhere and obviously getting out of hand with the attitudes of some on both sides. We are CLUBLEXUS, not some low-class sleasy forum. We should be united and all issues settled. If we fight, how will we be able to grow and one day come together and have a nationwide meet. We want to be unified with each other and stay the CLUBLEXUS FAMILY that we are.
Old 11-01-01, 09:33 AM
ap0718
Lead Lap

fever---what is your race???
Old 11-01-01, 09:42 AM
enginyr
Banned

This thread is getting pretty old. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Old 11-01-01, 10:32 AM
fever
Lead Lap

French/Indian which I suppose classifies me as white. My undergrad studies focused very heavily on black history and I am a fervent supporter of acculturation and assimalationism. So don't even think that I am racist; I have very little tolerance for biggotry and political correctness *****. I believe in the promotion of strong individual relationships among different races and cultures. This is the very essence of America.

Originally posted by ap0718
fever---what is your race???
Old 11-01-01, 01:27 PM
LiquidSmile
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by 400DGRZ
(SNIP) We are CLUBLEXUS, not some low-class sleasy forum. (SNIP)
That's what I thought......I guess I was Wrong.....
I'm not White and I really don't care what he said....
I'm not in here complaining about How people look at me like I'm a terrorist since I'm Indian.

SO I WANNA SEE SOME MORE RIMS!!!!!

Opinions are like a55holes,
Everyone has got one.....
Most of em' Stink......
I wanna see some more Rims!!!! GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!!
Geez I thought the Jeep Forum was Bad..... Just Drop it...
Old 11-01-01, 01:31 PM
enginyr
Banned

My girlfriend says get back to the topic.....Anyone want to talk back to her?
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of the best rims for a GS they must fit-kr57731.jpg  
Old 11-01-01, 01:41 PM
damnboy
Pole Position

Yes.. phone number please!!
I wanna invite her to my pool
Old 11-02-01, 03:04 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Giovanna wheels are ghetto IMO...as are Niche, Driv, etc...it scares me that Giovanna is now the official importer of AutoCouture...the end in near...

Giovanna is popular in Japan now because of all the hip hop videos...and you know how those Japanese LOVE American cr*p...(am I being racist?)...they have some nice low rider in Japan though...but I laugh my *** off when I see Japanese guys dressed up like the "stereotypical" ghetto "homeboy"...

I think the best wheels depends on what you're looking for. If you want the bling-bling nasty shiat, I can't help you. I'm ANTI-bling-bling. I think it's dumb.

Now if you're looking for a QUALITY wheel, tell me what your budget is...that's a big factor. If you have no cap, I would say get HREs. Simply one of the best wheels made.
Old 11-02-01, 05:02 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by manaray
I'm ANTI-bling-bling. I think it's dumb.
Shall we say you are the antithesis of bling bling?

I just like using that word.

Old 06-14-02, 04:05 PM
victor
Rookie

Default A lifestyle.

Ghetto is a lifestyle........... It is not connected to any race. The term started in black neighborhoods and has grown pass them to reach all races and colors, even white boys are now ghetto. It is how you dress, how you talk, and even how you ride. It is all a style. Hip hop is the biggest thing out right now......it has a ghetto flavor.

And Just a quick heads up. I always hear people make the comment about blacks always commiting so many crimes. But have you ever noticed that they don't go on the crazy wild killing sprees that white guys do? All of your most notorious killers have been white guys! Am I the only one that has ever noticed?? Oh and what about when ever you see a story about a man touching little boys, usually a white guy!

I know this is an old post, and maybe no one will read it, but I could not let it go without making the following point............
If all you see in your area are blacks doing a certain thing and you want to relate it in that way fine. But would you not take offense If I came to the conclusion that most white men touch little boys and shoot and kill there family and friends? That is usually what I see.

I have white friends, hell some of my best friends are white. Gotta keep them close..........that's a joke

I don't have anything against any race I bang them all...........
Old 06-14-02, 04:10 PM
GunnerMac
Lead Lap

Man...I was really hoping this thread was dead
Old 06-14-02, 04:47 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Originally posted by GunnerMac
Man...I was really hoping this thread was dead
I agree. Can't we lock or at least move this thread?

It's not they type of thing that we need to discuss in the GS forum or (IMO) in CL in general, especially with the attitude portrayed above.

Take it someplace else, this forum is about Lexus cars.

Quick Reply: post a pic of the best rims for a GS they must fit