GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

very insane!!! my car stolen in front of my eyes

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-07, 05:34 AM
My98gs4
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very insane!!! my car stolen in front of my eyes

2 nights ago my car got stolen right in front of my eys, the story starts off with me 3 of my buddies taken one of our friends home cuz she drank way to much, well my friend lee and i carried her in the house and layed her in bed, well 2 secs later i hear my other buddie who was still in my car scream for help, as i was walken outside he runs in the house saying that he got pulled out of my car ( which was still running because we were only gonna be a min or so) and mugged at knife point, i walked outside to get my keys out of my car and as i got to my car the guy popped out of no where saying he was gonna kill me sh*^ like that, i ran in the house not able to get my keys out, he tried kicking in the door saying he was gonna kill us all, as im on the phone with the cops and trying to hold the dorr shut i saw the knife, then he walked out to my car and beat the crap out of it kicking and punching it, and slashing at it with the knife, he walked away came back about 30 sec. later got in my car slashed the drivers seat up and by that time we could hear the cops coming, so he hopped in my car and took off, he made it up the street hit a parked car, and then around the corner lost control and went over the curb, it took 3 cops and 3 cans of mase to get him in there custady, the dude was all drugged up on meth and beer. it was a very very horrible feeling watching my car drive away with this di*kless pos in it, i live in a town of about 70,000 people, this kind of stuff never happens in this town, and i just got my car fixed from the accident i had in the fall, i feel very sick
Old 01-24-07, 05:52 AM
vborder
Lead Lap

Man... That s*** sounds terrible, im glad you all didn't get hurt from it. That why we shouldn't use drugs, i mean bad drugs, the good drugs are an exception Anyways, sorry to hear about your incident, i hope no one else goes through it, its not a very good feeling...
Old 01-24-07, 05:55 AM
TheMole
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Man that is freaking crazy! Good thing is that you didn't get injured or anything. The car can be fixed or replaced, but your safety comes first. Hope everything works out man.
Old 01-24-07, 06:08 AM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow man crazy story I went through the same thing with my car except there was no guy there saying he was going to kill me. Glad you guys are ok.
Old 01-24-07, 06:08 AM
GWELEX
Lexus Champion

Man what a bummer!! Here in Alaska, (remember it's a different lifestyle here, almost everyone is a hunter and outdoorsman) most of my friends including myself have passed the tests to carry a concealed weapon. That guy would of brought a knife to gunfight, his kneecaps would be mush. I hope he gets the justice he deserves and your car is put back the way it was or better.
Old 01-24-07, 06:26 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm am sorry for what happened to your car. My heart would dropped if I saw my car being stolen. At least you were not physically injured. Your safety is more of our concern than your car
Old 01-24-07, 06:32 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

This guy obviously was under the influence of something. At least you were ok and not stabbed god forbid. The situation could have been worse but seems like the right action was taken.. GL
Old 01-24-07, 07:12 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

What a terrible experience...I'm glad to hear you're alright though
Old 01-24-07, 08:00 AM
Methodical
Lead Lap

I'd have ran in my house and grabbed the ALMIGHTY Desert Eagle and lit him up!!!!
Old 01-24-07, 08:07 AM
BlackoutGS
Lead Lap

wow!!, sorry bro. let us know how everything (insurance and stuff) works out for you.

glad you and your friends are ok though.
Old 01-24-07, 08:11 AM
ECUgs430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that really sucks man! The worst Ive ever had done was get bbq sauce all over my car.....cowards! I sure hope nobody ever tries this in my sight with my car, because a concealed carry license is a great thing! That is all.
Old 01-24-07, 08:15 AM
BossGS4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GWELEX
most of my friends including myself have passed the tests to carry a concealed weapon. That guy would of brought a knife to gunfight, his kneecaps would be mush.
Mmmm f that ! Brandishing a knife, slahing it AT me and trying to get through the door fulfills the legal definition for me to "be in fear of my life".

He woulda got two to center mass here in Northern VA, after which his estate would've paid for the damages to my car.

Originally Posted by Methodical
I'd have ran in my house and grabbed the ALMIGHTY Desert Eagle and lit him up!!!!
Desert Eagle PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT big guns are nice for the movies but if they are too big to carry comfortably every day you won't have them ON YOU when you need to use it.

"excuse me mr hopped up attacker .. gimme a sec to run back into my house so I can grab my gat and shoot you"

Last edited by BossGS4; 01-24-07 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-24-07, 08:27 AM
olddog
Pole Position

man, sorry to hear about your car.
great thing is you and your friends are alright.
anybody on drugs is capable of killing a person even over 10cents.
me, i would beat the hell out of the guy for even threatening me with a knife.
that, of course is after i grab a 4X4 plank or a baseball bat.
good luck with the car man.
Old 01-24-07, 08:30 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry to hear about what you had to go through but the most important thing is that you and your friends weren't harm. The car can be fixed but the lost of a life is irreplaceable.
Old 01-24-07, 08:44 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

3 sober men and one crack head with a knife Who would be on the pavement looking for teeth? Glad you and your friends are ok though.

Quick Reply: very insane!!! my car stolen in front of my eyes