GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

WRINGO's Exterior Complete(Pic's)!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-07, 10:16 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wringo great work LOVE it
Old 02-07-07, 11:14 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I know i told you this already but Great job again man, easily becing one of the best put together gs's not only in FL but overall. Keep up the good work man.
Old 02-08-07, 12:45 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nice... Always loved the look... m/silver for the win.
Old 02-08-07, 04:37 AM
GUNRU-GS4
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Amazing! So fresh and so clean!
Old 02-08-07, 05:16 AM
DjFergi
Lexus Test Driver

Man that is one good lookin' ride
Old 02-08-07, 05:46 AM
mostrogt
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wringo lookin'good.

Definitely achieving role model status
Old 02-08-07, 06:03 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lookin sweet Wringo the star
Old 02-08-07, 07:05 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank's ,CL Family!

I want to thank all of the CL family on their compliments on my new look! None of this would have been possible without the help of the members here on CL and my loving wife(Pam)! I may eventually change to the JP tail, but for now I consider my exterior project complete! Hopefully, I can begin my audio project soon if the wife doesn't kill me first! LOL! Thank's again to all of you for your kind words! (Hint)- For those that are looking for a set up, spend time in the veteran members galleries looking at old pictures and find what set ups work for you!

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
looking good man !! like the grill it matches the front bumper well and to think if it wasnt for the old town meet you would still be riding stock LOL a whole new window has been opened for you in the modding game (pam prolly hates me for getting you into this )oh well looks good as always.............P.S but id change 1 small thing LOL
Shawn you know I can't do that! You know it all started with you!: Thank's for all your guidance.

Originally Posted by RU-INAW
Big "D",

I thought I was going to get a sneak peak before blasting it all over CL, it's all good though. I saw Adrian's earlier threads and I knew it was coming. Damn she looks hot....great work glad I was able to help. You were right the grille does compliment everything. I know it doesn't stop there right? Anyways, looking real hot........what else can I say?

-Joe
Joe, thank's for the grille and inner tails! I had to go ahead and post the pic's or the CL family would have been all over me for holding out!

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Wring the car is beyoond words This Abflug grill seems to be a hot item.. Really brings out the lines of the GS.. I am in the market for one now after looking at bluelex, davegs4, and now yours. Where did you get yours? Was it from Carson? Steve is making me broke
Thank's ,Dashocker! I actually picked up the grille from member RU-INAW!

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
I mirror your comments 1000%. Excellent job wringo! Man the 2nd genners are keeping the mod flame BURNING!!
Derrick, you are part of this transformation as well! Remember your car lives on with my rear bumper!

Originally Posted by vborder
Bling Bling "Every time Wringo Come around your city" Bling Bling......
Hey Wringo, that is one nice ride... I will be in the finishing process myself this summer, so watch out.. LOL, Anyways i love the look, its amazing, You have one of the nicest SILVER i seen, Adrian has the nicest BLUE, and Dave with the BLACK, and DjMike with the WHITE, and Lexus Kid with the RED
Thank's for the Lil Weezy intro! Can't wait to see it!
Originally Posted by olddog
hey wringo,
the eyelids only look good on certain colors(IMO) and most definitely looks sweeeeeet on your car.
it was nice transacting with you and am glad they worked out for you.
i still contemplating slapping some on my car. i just look at them sitting in my roomeveryday. we'll see by spring time though.
nice GS again. very clean.also, think you could add some night shots to see the hids in effect?
The eyelids came out nice and I have you to thank for making it happen for me! The night pic's are coming as soon as my other bulbs arrive!

Originally Posted by bluelex
I know i told you this already but Great job again man, easily becing one of the best put together gs's not only in FL but overall. Keep up the good work man.
Adrian, what can I say! Adrian, had been encouraging me to switch to this grille for the longest and I was hesitant at first, but now I'm glad I made the change! The grille compliments the TTE lip and bumper vents so well! I should have done this a long time ago! Thank's, Adrian for all your guidance!

Last edited by Wringo; 02-08-07 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-08-07, 07:27 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

This is what I was waiting to see. Awesome bro, simply awesome, makes me want to mod my silver gs now.
Old 02-08-07, 07:34 AM
RacerLex
Pole Position

The Abflug grill works perfectly with the TTE lip! Very well done!
Old 02-08-07, 07:40 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

awesome job bro...everything just complements the car perfectly.
Old 02-08-07, 07:49 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Excellent work wringo!

I love the grille, tails and the rear bumper (the L-tuned muffler tips look like they were made specifically for the L-sportline bumper cutouts - they fit perfectly!) the best! Now let's see some night shots!
Old 02-08-07, 08:11 AM
BurgandyGS
Pole Position

Very sweet ride. Your a perfectionist.
Old 02-08-07, 08:13 AM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

someone said they don't like the eyelids but I like them a lot and always have. what i dont like is the rain protector things or whatever that are above the side windows and the back window.. those have always seemed cheezy to me

aside from that your whip is flippin TIIIITE! i love it
Old 02-08-07, 08:29 AM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

Great job D, You're ride has really come a long way since the Old Town Meet. Many Many congrats to you for creating such a classy GS..

Quick Reply: WRINGO's Exterior Complete(Pic's)!