GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Does This Skirt Make Me Look Phat?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-01, 04:11 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, what TMasta said...

$110 is a KILLER DEAL on Evolution side skirts...are they stolen?
Old 11-22-01, 05:41 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by RacingAristo
The best place to get LTuned stuff is directly from our good friend, Steve Ganz. Nobody that I know of can touch his price.

For other kits you really have to search around as you need to combine the cost of side skirts with the shipping or maybe even taxes.

Good luck.
I would say that at this point no matter what you want....Call Steve! He has expanded his parts list to cover anything you want....Wheels are the only thing he is not diving into yet....
Old 11-22-01, 06:13 AM
Mean Gene
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up L-Sportlines

Dex - I have the L-Sportline skirts on my GS. I was leaning toward the RMM's until I found these in the Classifieds. They're not overly gaudy & made of urethane so they'll give if necessary ( serious speed humps in my neighborhood ). Havta go to www.aceaudio.net to see them ( under "Custom Installation" ).
Old 11-22-01, 09:06 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

MG: Those look pretty tasty.

I went to their w/s, but saw no prices. From where did you order them? Directly?

Very similar to the RMMs. Can someone point out the diffrences between the two?
Old 11-22-01, 11:24 AM
Intellexual
Lead Lap

Lextacy44 - nice ride man!

now THATS the REAL Win.Racing kit!
Old 11-23-01, 06:20 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by tmasta
hey xsuperjoex,

u said $110.. u meant $1100 right?? im on the east coast also and i am thinking of getting those side skirts.. can u tell me where u got them!! thanks a lot!

T-
$110 plus $40 shipping one-hundred and ten dollars ....You guys remember when there was a guy on ClubLexus and Ebay selling spoilers for really cheap like 60-80 bucks....well that was the guy I got them from...I got my explosion 3-peice spoiler for $60 and I bought the explosion side skirts to match!

Good luck guys....this is his email address: azect1202.tw@yahoo.com.tw

I don't have any clear pics of my side skirts... sorry guys
Old 11-23-01, 07:06 AM
ap0718
Lead Lap

I remember that guy. I got a factory style spoiler from him for $70 shipped to the house. The spoiler turned out to be really nice, packaged real well. I thought I might have som problems with him, but actullay he turned out to have a great product and shipped it immediately.

So the side skirts came out alright???? No problems with the installation and fitment???
Old 11-23-01, 07:16 AM
Mean Gene
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Sorry!

Dex - Nope, I got mine from another CL member about a year or so ago. I have the RMM rear bumper cover but haven't installed it yet ( 'cause the stereo fiberglass work covers the mounting holes! ) & the skirts match up fairly well in appearance. Can't remember his name but he sold them to me for about $150 for the pair & I believe the RMM skirts ( sold individually ) run $350+ now. Couldn't pass that deal up!!
Old 11-23-01, 08:12 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by ap0718
I remember that guy. I got a factory style spoiler from him for $70 shipped to the house. The spoiler turned out to be really nice, packaged real well. I thought I might have som problems with him, but actullay he turned out to have a great product and shipped it immediately.

So the side skirts came out alright???? No problems with the installation and fitment???

The fitment was perfect...no cracks and they were packaged really well!!!...

I painted them myself the night I received them and installed them myself the next morning...
Old 11-23-01, 08:58 AM
RacingAristo

Originally posted by tinygs

I would say that at this point no matter what you want....Call Steve! He has expanded his parts list to cover anything you want....Wheels are the only thing he is not diving into yet....
There is one major disadvantage for me when dealing with Steve, I have to pay 8% taxes. Otherwise, he's pretty good.
Old 11-26-01, 10:00 AM
tmasta
Intermediate

"$110 plus $40 shipping one-hundred and ten dollars "

DAYUM!!! thats a crazy deal.. i hear those things go for like at least a grand for the set!!! why cant i find deals like that!!! good buy!! how do u like them? perfect fitment???
Old 11-27-01, 12:38 PM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by tmasta
"$110 plus $40 shipping one-hundred and ten dollars "

DAYUM!!! thats a crazy deal.. i hear those things go for like at least a grand for the set!!! why cant i find deals like that!!! good buy!! how do u like them? perfect fitment???
The fit is perfect and the look is really nice..not to low (I have smacked them on the floor 3 times already though ) I thought it was a great deal that's why I got them.

There are 2 kinds of explosion kits...Mild and Crazy (Combat lol) I've got the Mild ones.
Old 11-27-01, 02:06 PM
Aristov3o0
Pole Position

ITS NOT THE REAL EXPLOSION ITS A COPY RIGHT?
Old 11-27-01, 04:13 PM
BadBtsz4u
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Intellexual
Lextacy44 - nice ride man!

now THATS the REAL Win.Racing kit!
So are you saying there is a distinct difference in that kit and the one cashflow has that you are pretty sure that one of em is a copy.I and Im sure others would like to know the difference in appearance so we know what to look for since the kit is so popular.
Old 11-27-01, 05:30 PM
kyle3481
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my Ltuned sides
Attached Thumbnails Does This Skirt Make Me Look Phat?-ltuned-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Does This Skirt Make Me Look Phat?