GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

HELP! LED Tails from K2Motor???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-07, 01:04 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kharizma
alright i just got an e-mail back from him this morning. he said that he's having problems with his ebay account and is trying to fix it and that my tails are still going to be sent out to me. ^_^ WOO lol i really didn't want to find an alternative place to get the tails from lol

thanks everyone for your help. i'll keep you updated or not as whether or not the tails actually get shipped to me or not lol
Hahha, "problems," eh? Must be a big problem then, in order for ebay to suspend his account. That's good though, i'm glad he responded to your email and is going to send out your lights.

Make sure you post pics once you install em
Old 03-20-07, 01:16 PM
slickgt1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

No you really don't have to do much to get screwed by ebay. I had my account closed for some stupid reason. I still don't understand what happened. I received an email from them saying that my account has been linked to other suspicious accounts and therefore if being closed untill some other accounts resolve their issues. I couldn't beleive it. And because of that, my paypal got frozen which had a couple of hunded in it. I had to wait 6 months to get my money back. It was weird. I opened another account without a problem though. So I guess it turned out ok. But still ebay has some weird/unexplainable reasons why they close accounts.
Old 03-20-07, 01:20 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by slickgt1
No you really don't have to do much to get screwed by ebay. I had my account closed for some stupid reason. I still don't understand what happened. I received an email from them saying that my account has been linked to other suspicious accounts and therefore if being closed untill some other accounts resolve their issues. I couldn't beleive it. And because of that, my paypal got frozen which had a couple of hunded in it. I had to wait 6 months to get my money back. It was weird. I opened another account without a problem though. So I guess it turned out ok. But still ebay has some weird/unexplainable reasons why they close accounts.
wow, really? I've never heard of them closing an account due to suspicious activity... what were you selling? Chopped human liver? j/k

Yeah, actually paypal and ebay are sometimes very annoying and hard to deal with.
Old 03-20-07, 01:42 PM
ksu1998
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

alright i just got an e-mail back from him this morning. he said that he's having problems with his ebay account and is trying to fix it and that my tails are still going to be sent out to me. ^_^ WOO lol i really didn't want to find an alternative place to get the tails from lol

thanks everyone for your help. i'll keep you updated or not as whether or not the tails actually get shipped to me or not lol
Good to hear. -2 points for K2motorfarts
Old 03-20-07, 03:12 PM
Lyrical
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep us posted khar...we better see some pics soon haha
Old 03-20-07, 10:57 PM
smuv gs3
Lead Lap

Make sure when he ships them out that he email you tracking info ,once you have that you problem is resolved and you can know the exact arrival date
Old 03-20-07, 11:00 PM
lexoman562
Lead Lap

i p/u mine from them after purchasing on ebay and it took them like 45 min for a will call , which sucked ***..seems like they are a bit unorganized when it comes to any ebay orders...
Old 03-20-07, 11:13 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexoman562
i p/u mine from them after purchasing on ebay and it took them like 45 min for a will call , which sucked ***..seems like they are a bit unorganized when it comes to any ebay orders...
where are they located?
Old 03-20-07, 11:25 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by milky
where are they located?
nevermind i found it. they're in industry! maybe ill go pay them a visit. I think they give 10% off if you purchase 2 or more items. not too shabby
Old 03-31-07, 10:50 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

So is it safe to order from them now?
Old 03-31-07, 11:28 PM
chinkster
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by milky
wow, really? I've never heard of them closing an account due to suspicious activity... what were you selling? Chopped human liver? j/k

Yeah, actually paypal and ebay are sometimes very annoying and hard to deal with.
my eBay account got closed too due to suspicious activity. some fool hacked into my account and started buying motorcycle parts with it. he even tried to buy a BIKE! so ebay closed my account until i contacted them and they reactivated my account but told me to change my password and e-mail address.
Old 04-01-07, 07:04 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thats why i tell everybody to buy from carson !!! no problems
Old 04-09-07, 01:08 AM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

they got their account re-instated. got my tails, no problems, absolutely fan-f'ing-tastic lol ^_^ woooooooo
Old 04-09-07, 02:46 AM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

they got their account re-instated. got my tails, no problems, absolutely fan-f'ing-tastic lol ^_^ woooooooo
how long did it take you to receive your tails? i ordered mine recently and i'm wondering how long i should expect to wait. also, post some pics for us!
Old 04-09-07, 03:28 PM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

took like 2.5 weeks. wasn't that bad. i will have pics after this weekend ^_^

Quick Reply: HELP! LED Tails from K2Motor???