GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

HELP! LED Tails from K2Motor???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-07, 08:42 AM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! LED Tails from K2Motor???

i know that there's been a few members already that has purchased their LED inner/outer tail lights from k2motorsports from EBAY. i placed an order as well, and the day after i placed the order and made the payment - i see that he's no longer a registered user on ebay, his business website is giving me an error. i have sent him an ebay message as well as an email and no response. i made the purchase and paid on march 13th, of 2007. what should i do?
Old 03-19-07, 08:49 AM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Can you not email them? I went thru my emails and dug up their address ebay@k2motor.com

If they still do not respond, you can file the paypal refund claim thing after like a week or so. I'm sure they will still ship it out, but either way I hope you get your issue resolved. It's weird I was the first one ever to order from them(Nov '06) and I got my lights the same week. The next few people that ordered also got their stuff pretty fast. It seems like people that have been buying from them recently have had to wait a long time. I don't think I can recommend buying from them anymore.
Old 03-19-07, 09:08 AM
Bigbea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the beauty of paypal. It's pretty hard to get screwed. I'd wait a couple more days. I've heard about alot of people ordering from k2m without problem.
Old 03-19-07, 10:31 AM
ksu1998
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had a problem with K2. Jeff had good luck with K2 so I ordered from him, I waited over 2-3 weeks. It took some "legal" sounding complaints for the transaction to speed up. Maybe it was a backorder but buy it now means NOW....

Good luck with this I have his adress and number if you need it let me know
Old 03-19-07, 12:08 PM
alister
Pole Position

It took me 3 months to get any money back from my bad deal on ebay via PP on an unrelated issue.
Old 03-19-07, 01:41 PM
LuxOut003
Driver

Maybe someone hecked into his ebay account. Last time someone hecked into my ebay account and i received an email from ebay showing some transaction i never made, ebay temporary freeze all my accounts including paypal and all transactions to fix it. It shouldn't take him more than 2-3 days to get back to you. This happened to me and during that time i was supposed to ship out an item and the buyer was told from ebay that i'm no longer a member for something like that. Don't sweat about it, ur good!
Old 03-19-07, 04:07 PM
chinkster
Lead Lap

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Bigbea
That's the beauty of paypal. It's pretty hard to get screwed. I'd wait a couple more days. I've heard about alot of people ordering from k2m without problem.
actually, no it is NOT hard to get screwed with paypal. i was buying some rims from a CL member "chubb74" for $500. I sent the $500 to him via paypal. he never sent the rims. i filed a claim with paypal, they only gave me back $175. you tell me if its pretty hard to get screwed by paypal.

PAYPAL =
Old 03-19-07, 04:53 PM
smuv gs3
Lead Lap

If I remember when I got mine the black box that they came in had a web address on it I dont know if it was a valid address , it took about 2 weeks and he emailed me ups tracking numbers but I must admit I did not hear from him until he got my payment
Old 03-19-07, 05:56 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

hmm? I wonder what is going on with them...
Old 03-19-07, 06:22 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

paypal is a drag when it comes to issues.
Old 03-19-07, 11:43 PM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

yes, any information would help, ksu1998

i placed the order and paid on march 13th. so it's been almost a week. should i just call my credit card company and also hit up the resolution center on PP? or should i wait longer?
Old 03-20-07, 12:16 AM
milky
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kharizma
yes, any information would help, ksu1998

i placed the order and paid on march 13th. so it's been almost a week. should i just call my credit card company and also hit up the resolution center on PP? or should i wait longer?
Kharizma,
My guess is that k2 has 3 strikes, and that is why they are no longer an ebay registered user. I checked their feedback, and although they have a grip of positive feedback, they also have a couple hundred negatives. So, at this point, they may or may not ship your item. Either way, their account has been suspended.

Mar 13- now is only about 6 days; I think at the 10 day mark, if you still havent heard from them (or received your item), you should file a paypal dispute.
Old 03-20-07, 11:03 AM
smuv gs3
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by milky
Kharizma,
My guess is that k2 has 3 strikes, and that is why they are no longer an ebay registered user. I checked their feedback, and although they have a grip of positive feedback, they also have a couple hundred negatives. So, at this point, they may or may not ship your item. Either way, their account has been suspended.

Mar 13- now is only about 6 days; I think at the 10 day mark, if you still havent heard from them (or received your item), you should file a paypal dispute.
I agree $428.00 is a lot of money to give as a gift and what makes it so bad is the lights are very good product as you may already know I know in Chicago we had some serious winter weather and they have not let me down ,to take you chance with someone else on Ebay would be a crap shoot unless they are JP Wise tails I hope you resolve your problem.
Old 03-20-07, 12:23 PM
sleeper408

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

I would maybe 3 more days. It took me about 1 1/2 weeks to get my tails from him. Hope you get your tails soon because if it's a claim then yes Paypal sucks and you'll probably get $150 out of that $425 back.
Old 03-20-07, 12:30 PM
Kharizma
Lexus Champion

alright i just got an e-mail back from him this morning. he said that he's having problems with his ebay account and is trying to fix it and that my tails are still going to be sent out to me. ^_^ WOO lol i really didn't want to find an alternative place to get the tails from lol

thanks everyone for your help. i'll keep you updated or not as whether or not the tails actually get shipped to me or not lol

Quick Reply: HELP! LED Tails from K2Motor???