GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

L-tuned Emblems on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-07, 01:14 PM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a pair of authentic badges if someone wants to buy them....

Last edited by cxp2001; 04-02-07 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-01-07, 01:59 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lexgsj01
Yea I compared them to the ones in the auction i had just lost to someone else on here and they seemed to be the same. I put my bid at $202 and the other bidder won it for$204.50 i was pissssst. But i really hope these are the real deal because if they aren't i'll probably sell them to my cousin. lol

like i said, the ones you bought if they are the ones like in the link i just posted up in my second post...they seem to be legit....but one thing i do not get...i mean to each his own...but why the HELL anyone would spend $200+ shipping on some 3 inch by one inch gel coated emblems....eh...got me there... i SERIOUSLY hope you got a ton of sweet L-tuned parts on your ride bro and you REALLY want everyone to notice!...i got l tuned springs and shocks and im totally fine without the badges lol...but like i said, to each his own...if you really like this kinda stuff though, i got a SICK bridge in brooklyn i can give you an awesome deal on jk
Old 04-01-07, 03:40 PM
lexgsj01
Driver

cxp2001 I think your the one that outbid me but i wouldnt do it now. I was able to cancel the transfer so i won't be getting any emblems now i'm not tryin to get no fake emblems. Also i noticed that the pic that the seller (lexmaniac) used in his auction is the exact same pic as the one from the auction for the official badges so i'm glad i was able to cancel. Thanks all!
Old 04-01-07, 06:22 PM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

cxp2001 I think your the one that outbid me but i wouldnt do it now. I was able to cancel the transfer so i won't be getting any emblems now i'm not tryin to get no fake emblems. Also i noticed that the pic that the seller (lexmaniac) used in his auction is the exact same pic as the one from the auction for the official badges so i'm glad i was able to cancel. Thanks all!
It wasn't I, I've had my Badges for over a year now. I tried to sell them back in December.
Old 04-01-07, 08:04 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont think you guys are listening... the SECOND post i made in this thread, contains a link to more of the emblems that lexmaniac is selling. as i already stated, i believe these ARE legit REAL L TUNED emblems. i said if you bought the emblems from this same type of auction recently from this same guy, youre probably FINE, paying a little too much, but more then likely getting real l tuned product. my FIRST post in this thread (as well as chuckb's post) contains links to the original issue when this guy was selling FAKE l tuned emblems made of vinyl sticker material. this was MONTHS ago... i dont personally like this guys sales ethics but im not set out to bash him like crazy either, or spread bs that isnt true about what hes CURRENTLY selling, i never did that, i thought i was being clear. i just said buyers BEWARE and extra cautious when purchasing from this seller because people have had problems in the past, some specifically with merchandise almost identical to these emblems for sale now.