GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Been a while hugh........

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-01, 02:52 AM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been a while hugh........

Hey fellas. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It's been a while since I last posted here, but I've been so busy. Hope you don't hold that against me. Between trying to get a new job with IBM and having my 20's stolen as well as my car vandalized, and to have the insurance refuse coverage..... I tell ya. Sometimes things like that can very drastically alter the path you are pursuing. Anyhow, I figure I would stop by and see how the "old" veterans doing. Percy & Woody still the audio geniuses? Mean Gene still got that bumpin stereo system? Txstyle still in STYLE ? Michael still got that old SC in his car? Just teasing. Sasha allowed to smoke yet? Anyhow, it seems as the lexus community grew a little with many new faces. That's GREAT! Michael has done an excellent job here to keep you guys together. Ok, enough of my rambling, you all take it easy and Happy (early) Holidays
Old 11-28-01, 06:58 AM
JacobT

Mariusz,

It's good to see you stop by. We're wondering what happened to you. People here even asked about your web site, I checked it the other day. Thank God, it's still there
Old 11-28-01, 08:12 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what happened to your ride?

i always thought it was sweet as hell.

are you still in jersey.

I have organized some mmets with guys coming from jersey and new york to our meet in CT on Dec 8th.

Would love to have you come.

Let me know.

Ted
Old 11-28-01, 11:33 AM
gsnav
Lead Lap

We need more of those crusing videos!!!! hahahaha
Old 11-28-01, 01:16 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha hey man good to hear from you again!!

smoke... hm.... haha nah man i dotn smoke! i'll be drivin in April tho!!

im sorry to hear about your car man i hope everythign clears up
Old 11-28-01, 01:20 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

oh yea, dude do you think you could post links to all ur movies that u've made (esspecially the first 3) CELICA WANNABE!!!!

if u have em plz post them in the lobby under:

Sticky: Videos!!!!

thanks man urs are some of the best GS vids out there!
Old 11-28-01, 02:30 PM
DakaDan
Rookie

Damn, Gsnav.

You sir have a sweet *** ride....... How much did the SSR's run u? I know they are expensive rims. I would have to say at least 5-600 bucks a rim.

DakaDan
Old 11-28-01, 02:41 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Jacob, glad to hear from you again.

ted, to make a long story short. The car was getting it's 60K mile service and I had to leave it overnight with the dealer. It was at Difeo Lexus on Rt22, NJ. Next morning, I got a call from the police officer telling me my wheels were stolen and the side skirts were crushed since the car was left on only 2 cinderblocks. Dealership refused to cover the damages and now I have to go through my insurance company and war with them so that they can provide coverage. In the end, my premium will go up. However, I assure you that this is not the end of that........You would never expect this to happen at the Lexus dealership. It is a shame that I had this experience since I always thought Lexus was #1 in costumer satisfaction. it doesn't look like I will make the meet, but thanks for the invitation.

gsnav, your car still looks good If you only saw the video I was going to make. It would make those other ones seem like a walk in the park.

Sasha, I knew I could find you here. Let me know when you get your license so that I can surrender mine. Just kidding. Good to see you helping out here.

Here's how my car used to look. (1280x1024)

http://www.lexuscreations.com/Wallpaper1.jpg
Old 11-28-01, 04:51 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

haha yea sure!

sorry to hear about your car
Old 11-28-01, 09:22 PM
RacingAristo

Mariusz,

Have you ever thought about complaining to Lexus headquarter? I filed a complaint before and got one guy in my dealership fired cuz the poor service and rude attitude.
Old 11-29-01, 04:30 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I would call up Lexus and ****** like hell...the dealership should HAVE to cover it...it's in their care afterall...

I too got a dealership employee fired...and boy did they deserve it...
Old 11-29-01, 12:55 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Been a while hugh........

Originally posted by Mariusz
Hey fellas. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It's been a while since I last posted here, but I've been so busy.Txstyle still in STYLE ?
And you know this.........................MAN!!! What up dude? Truly sorry to hear about your ride, that is just *********** up period! I do hope however that you can rebound, and that your nsurance company will do what the f*** they're suppose to do! I get all fired up when I hear about these "insurance nightmares" I mean they will cancel your a** in a heartbeat if you miss paying them or file a couple of claims, but when it comes time for them to pay up? But anyways, yeah alot has been going on in my world. But it's all good! I should have my new digital camcorder/camera in @ 2 weeks and then I'll be answering the mighty question of, "What & Who Is TXSTYLE"....................:eek:
Old 11-29-01, 01:31 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mariusz, sorry to hear about your car, it looked awesome.

Like Sasha said, if you can, please post some of your movies in the video thread in the lobby!!!